Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Iqd Chat, 14 May

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Iqd Chat, 14 May   Mon May 14, 2018 1:30 pm

Spectra   (Iraqi Electoral Commission: Final Results Within Hours)
"The final results will be announced within hours, and the investigation of the Kirkuk issue will not affect the outcome of the elections," said Safa al-Jabri, director of operations at the Iraqi Electoral.Comission. http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/436880

Doug_W    Baxter there is ur dime WHY U still here LOL ?

chattels    My best take on the results is that Abadi has about 60 seats and Sadr 51.

ElmerFudd    How many seats overall?

chattels    My expectation is that Sadr will join a coalition supportive of Abadi as PM.
​Xbruster69    His law, to Nuri al-Maliki. "The list of Prime Minister Haidar Abadi is ahead of the top," Sky Newsday ″, a source with the Independent High Electoral Commission and a security official, was quoted as saying. It appears in the parliamentary elections,

stating that "the list of eminent cleric Moqtada Sadr was ranked second behind the list of Ebadi." "In the third place, the opening list of the popular crowd, and then fourth in the list of the state law coalition of Nuri al-Maliki, came in place," the sources said.

chattels               ElmerFudd 329 total in Parliament.

ElmerFudd    And Abadi only got 60? Sheesh! I would have thought he'd get twice that.

chattels    ElmerFudd The traditional Shia Alliance is very fragmented.
chattels     At it's peak with Maliki maybe 96 seats.

ElmerFudd    How difficult will it be for Abadi to form a coalition, assuming that he hasn't done so already?

chattels    ElmerFudd Difficult to say. 
Chattels     It reamins to be seen whether his coalition is not out negotiated by others.

ElmerFudd    That would be a problem.

Chattels     IN any event we are unlikely to know anything of substance until after Ramadan and the Eid al-Fitr Holiday.

ElmerFuddI hope it does't take that long to RV.

chattels   Sairoon ( Sadr ), and Nasr ( Abadi ), which with Hikma ( Hakim ) and Kurdish parties will likely be the majority coalition. Fateh and SoL + Nujayfi/Allawi could go into opposition according to one Iraqi observer, but many still think consensus will bring all into government.

ElmerFudd   I hope he can pull them together quickly.

Xbruster69    The candidate of the National Coalition Hamid al-Mutlaq, on Sunday, regretted "the fall of his coalition in the trap," and blamed the Electoral Commission for the elections.

Rocketman    RV lmbo    Better chance of getting to the moon on SpaceX

Rocketman    http://www.iflscience.com/space/vacation-moon-150-million/

Xbruster69    KUNA says Sadr leads

chattels    Xbruster69 Understood. Reports are confusing and to some degree conflicted.

Spectra   Great Kurdistan‏@Kurdistan   Great   #KDP and #PUK stealing votes like savages. Just to secure their position in iraq in order to obtain more money which right fully belongs to the people.

Xbruster69    they are doing a manual count.. i guess

chattels   Interestingly, the individual list / faction obtaining the most seats has never formed the government in Iraq. Maliki and Allawi both were out negotiated in their time.

Spectra    Personally i really don't care ...My mind is on my investment...They will figure out their ballot problems just like the good old USA had too....

Xbruster69the Iraqi elections Abadi, followed by Sadr and Amiri III

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi's list appears to be advancing in parliamentary elections, followed by a list of prominent Shi'ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, a senior Iraqi official said on Sunday...........

Read more: https://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2018/05/iqd-chat-14-may.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Iqd Chat, 14 May   Mon May 14, 2018 8:45 pm

What a useless pile of clap trap ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Iqd Chat, 14 May
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-