Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Iraq's Election" - BGG News Highlights from Dinar Updates 5/13/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Iraq's Election" - BGG News Highlights from Dinar Updates 5/13/18   Mon May 14, 2018 8:11 am

Dinar Updates

Who? What? Why? Iraq’s election (2018)

BGG ~ Folks, it is as simple as this… These election results are critical. Even with an outright win by Abadi, it may well take him some time to fully form his next GOI and move things forward.

BGG ~ No matter what anyone says, there is still a ways to go.

We need to wait and get a true reading on what the fullsome numbers look like once everything is counted…

Video - Who? What? Why? Iraq’s election explained

It sounds like Abadi’s faction won a significant number of seats… which is a big deal for Abadi.

He will need still help to “form” the next GOI… and he may get it… FROM THE KURDS (and others).

The real story out of these elections will be this… It wasn’t about Maliki vs. Abadi that turned out to be the real issue. It was Kurds.

The Kurds may well turn out to be the “kingmakers” that some have speculated… but it may not be the “old guard” Kurds (the KDP). It looks like to me – the KDP (the same sh!T bags who were in a hinky, secret alliance with Maliki all along)… look to have gotten blown out this time around.

There was a change movement in this election – but it started in Kurdistan. The big numbers seem to have been split between the two (or three) opposition parties, the Goran, the PUK and to a lesser extent the Democracy faction, led by Barham Saleh.

It was a stunning day in Iraqi politics!!

http://www.dinarupdates.com/observer/

Guru BGG:  UPDATE: I won’t be doing a “flashback” today. My main comment is it appears as though Maliki intends to take this fight all the way to the Parliament. I didn’t doubt it to start with. There are some very interesting twists in the news – check it out.

There appears to have been an assasination attempt (or plot, or self-serving PR) on Maliki. There are reports of coming arrests.

Also – it appears as though Talibani is meeting with a lot of the players right now. It has the feel of “consensus building” to me.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t63391-5-13-2012-five-years-ago-in-dinarland

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

"Iraq's Election" - BGG News Highlights from Dinar Updates 5/13/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: