Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

IQD CHAT, 12 MAY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: IQD CHAT, 12 MAY   Sat May 12, 2018 6:07 pm

ElmerFuddAny word on the election?

Doug_W    they still have 3 hours left to vote Elmer
BaxterDoug..yes it is... 11 am

Whitelions  I read the other day an article in the local paper that said for the first time in American history our country is divided into 1/3's 1 third wants the country to go back to the Kennedy leadership 1/3 of the country want to throw out everybody that is different them them (and that go's street by street and town by town not as a nation and the last 1/3 will watch as the 2nd 1/3 kills the people they think don't belong whether they do or not and THIS post proves how small minded that 1/3 has become
​Whitelions    Professor Dinard    "I am probably a naive redneck, but at the end of the day I will be in a foxhole with other Americans when the going gets tough and continue to believe that America is too great to fail."gosh dang yet another reason why chattels is my guru. i will be in a foxhole over here too in communist land to preserve america as the greatest power this earth has ever seen

Whitelions    me I'm in the 1/3 that will die at the hands of some one that thinks I don't belong I'm an Native Indian and my color my be off to some.

Brow    " Where White Man Went Wrong " -----Indian Chief ' Two Eagles' was asked by a white U.S. government official, "You've have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and technological advances. You've seen his progress. and damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement. The official continued, " Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?" The Chief stared at the government official then replied, " When White man ind Land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty of Buffalo, plenty of beaver, clean water , Women did all the work Medicine man free.

Indian man spend all day Hunting and fishing; all night having sex." Then the chief leaned back and Smiled, " Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that. "----" Not much else to say."

Xbruster69    [In Baghdad]
The Electoral Commission's Director of operations said SAFA, Saturday, to electronic devices programmed centrally from 7 a.m. until 6 p.m. ".

Zig    After the RV
Zig    @meatball: Hi....have you heard from BobS and/or Sergio lately?....both will not return my e-mails...

Professor Dinard    Tebow any good news on the elections?

Clay    we should know in about 2 hours

Tebow    Don't follow the Iraq elections, nothing we can do but wait for results

Professor Dinard    very cool they are having a democratic process though right?

Clayabsolutely

Professor Dinard    what candidate is best for dinar RV? its abadi right?
Professor Dinard    Iraq votes in first elections since ISIL defeat

Poll expected to be a referendum on PM Haider al-Abadi's tenure and his pledge to be more inclusive of Sunni minority.

Professor Dinard  The low turnout was partly blamed on a 24-hour curfew put in place by the government since midnight, which was partially lifted by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi later in the day.

Doug_W    Trump says to Hillary Knock knock
Doug_W    Hillary says who's there
Doug_W    Trump from the white house says NOT YOU

Professor Dinardits funny cause its true lol ;hug

Blossom    Hi ya all I just spoke to my friend in Iraq. He mentioned the election. I asked him if Abadi was a good man? He said no! They are all corrupt?

Zig    Is your friend named BREW?

Blossom    Lol nope
Blossom    He is in the Iraqi army. He lives in Babylon...

Zig    Blossom : Do you think he would consider coming into the chat?
​Professor Dinard    would like to visit there some day. home to one of the oldest known civilizations in the world. farming was considered to be created there right?

Professor Dinard     Mesopotamia had already enjoyed a long history prior to the emergence of Babylon, with Sumerian civilisation emerging in the region c. 3500 BC, and the Akkadian-speaking people appearing by the 30th century BC.

Professor Dinard    i was wrong. i do not deserve title of professor! ;mad

Professor Dinard    Mesopotamian mathematics and science was based on a sexagesimal (base 60) numeral system. This is the source of the 60-minute hour, the 24-hour day, and the 360-degree circle. The Sumeriancalendar was based on the seven-day week. This form of mathematics was instrumental in early map-making. The Babylonians also had theorems on how to measure the area of several shapes and solids.

They measured the circumference of a circle as three times the diameter and the area as one-twelfth the square of the circumference, which would be correct if p were fixed at 3. The volume of a cylinder was taken as the product of the area of the base and the height; however, the volume of the frustum of a cone or a square pyramid was incorrectly taken as the product of the height and half the sum of the bases.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

IQD CHAT, 12 MAY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-