Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Bruce Dingleberry and his Bullshit 5/9/18

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry and his Bullshit 5/9/18

Post  roxy22222222 on Wed May 09, 2018 8:28 pm

...so much information between Thursday and was pointing to this already happening.  ...Ultimately it seems it comes down to Iraq. Are they ready? ...Here is what Iraq is doing starting tomorrow [Wednesday] morning in Iraq...they have a...brand new Economic Development Program which starts tomorrow. It is a five year program. It involves so far 57 countries, 360 companies.   If you were going to start that program tomorrow and go 5 years with it, wouldn’t it be a good idea to have your currency at an internationally tradable rate? ...It is crucial they have that rate out tomorrow before they start this program which is due to start tomorrow. The other thing is the Qi cards that are new, the Visa cards, that have the oil revenue sharing money on them ...Those funds are accessible and usable tomorrow [Wednesday] morning. 

...We are also hearing Iraq will have a rate out tomorrow morning...that their ATMS will be turned on.  Their lower denominations have been loaded in them for awhile, and they will be accessible, available. Iraq should be rocking and rolling tomorrow morning.  I think the Forex rates that were sent over to us Sunday night or Monday have been finally approved here. These rates came over from London.  We are getting the impression the rates are not only been approved, but are solid, no rates flashing. That is good.  They have decided everything is in Go Mode...the last the latest information I got...came from sophisticated bankers from New York was that this was going down shortly.  We do not know what that means exactly, but I feel very confident where we sit...I am feeling very good with the timing where we are
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bruce Dingleberry and his Bullshit 5/9/18

Post  Kevind53 on Wed May 09, 2018 11:50 pm

I am hearing you'll be spoon feeding an updated version of the same old BS tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after and the day .....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scotchie on Thu May 10, 2018 7:29 pm

Tomorrow was yesterday, and nothing happened, as usual

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevind53 on Thu May 10, 2018 11:38 pm

Surprised? Me neither ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum