Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Leaning on the Coming Days" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Leaning on the Coming Days" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Leaning on the Coming Days" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Leaning on the Coming Days" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Leaning on the Coming Days" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Leaning on the Coming Days" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Leaning on the Coming Days" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Leaning on the Coming Days" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Leaning on the Coming Days" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Leaning on the Coming Days" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Leaning on the Coming Days" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Leaning on the Coming Days" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Leaning on the Coming Days" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Leaning on the Coming Days" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Leaning on the Coming Days" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Leaning on the Coming Days" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Leaning on the Coming Days" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Leaning on the Coming Days" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Leaning on the Coming Days" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Leaning on the Coming Days" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Leaning on the Coming Days" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/7/18

2 posters

Go down

"Leaning on the Coming Days" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/7/18 Empty "Leaning on the Coming Days" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/7/18

Post by Ssmith Tue May 08, 2018 8:20 am

KTFA

Imdenns » May 7th, 2018

I am amazed by what the articles are saying....so many articles (especially the last few) with so much language signifying the monetary reform is reaching/has reached the stage of "RI".

I have this bizarre feeling in my gut and muscles...excitement...anticipation...nervousness...a little disbelief...STUNNED is a completely appropriate description...

To me...the only thing left to "tell" Iraq/the world...is what we know will be in the 2nd article. Wow!!

They are on a tightrope...they have crossed the grand canyon...so close to the other side...(I still feel the danger)...but they are successful and ready to step on the platform.
Come on...I'm ready to cheer....wildly!!!!!!! LOL

B.MCG » May 7th, 2018

Please correct me, I dont remember where or when but it seems to me when Iraq mentions the coming days means 30-60....... Please, dont call me doubting or anything like that, I am asking for clarification is all..

66GTO » May 7th, 2018

I don't not believe it has ever been said but imo in years pass it has been anywhere from a couple of days to whenever. In the coming day's in this statement to me imo 1 to 3 days I only hope... Blessings……Gitty Up GTO

B.Mcg » May 7th, 2018

I mean after the plethora of info and articles, I am leaning on the coming days to mean fewwwwww!

HoosierGirl » May 7th, 2018

Exactly! What I have heard, as far as the "coming days" being 60 - I know that this has been used to "give a date" by some and it doesn't pan out. I think "coming days" is a general statement that is giving a promise WITHOUT giving a specific date. So I'm still looking for ANY DAY!

Kiowa » May 7th, 2018

Looks like Monday Night CC will be on fire! Thank you Walkingstick, Frank, Delta and teams!

Frank26 » May 7th, 2018

YES .................... IT WILL. NAPALM. (smile)

AnotherMailman » May 7th, 2018

There was and article earlier stating that Iraqs borders will be closed for 1 day before Iraqs elections and 1 day after! Nobody commented on it. I always thought that when our blessing were to occur, that the borders would have to be closed in order to accomplish this. Any thoughts?

Evenstar » May 7th, 2018

Hi AnotherMailman- When I saw that article I got excited as well and had the same thoughts- "What a great time to RV while everything is closed down and secure!" I hope this really is our week!!

Get1Later » May 7th, 2018

Looks to me the Exchange Rate is supposed to be in this "BALL PARK" once the Zeros are Dropped (IMO) Comments???

A rise in the dollar exchange rate on local markets

May 6, 2018

The exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar gradually rose on the central Baghdad Stock Exchange and local markets on Sunday (May 6, 2018).

Kifah Stock Exchange – Baghdad 120.200, while prices for Saturday was 120.100.

Selling and buying prices in banking

The sale price of the dollar = 120.750 dinars.

The purchase price of the dollar = 119.750 dinars.

http://en.economiciraq.com/2018/05/06/a-rise-in-the-dollar-exchange-rate-on-local-markets/

Samson » May 7th, 2018

Singapore hosts historic Trump and Kim meeting

2018/5/6 23:22

Revealed South Korean media on Sunday that the upcoming meeting between US President Donald Trump, and North Korean leader Kim Jong - un, is likely to be held in Singapore next mid - June.

"Although Trump had proposed the idea of ​​holding the historic meeting in the demilitarized zone between the two Koreas, the US and North Korean sides instead chose Singapore as a third party to host the meeting," the South China Morning Post said, citing media reports. "The meeting is scheduled to be held in mid-June and will delay the meeting after the G7 summit, the most powerful economic summit in the world, including the United States and Japan, scheduled to take place in Canada on June 8-9."

"Given the unpredictability of Trump's behavior, Trump is likely to change this course and settle his contract with Kim in the demilitarized zone of Panmunjom, which last week hosted the summit between Kim and South Korean President Moon Jayn," the paper said.

She pointed out that "Trump himself confirmed, last Friday, that the date and place of his meeting with Kim was agreed upon, without elaborating more details." The Trump and Kim Summit comes after the expected meeting between the US president and his South Korean counterpart in Washington on May 22 to discuss their plans for the next summit between North Korea and the United States, which will seek nuclear disarmament and formally end the Korean War. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Leaning on the Coming Days" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/7/18 Empty Re: "Leaning on the Coming Days" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/7/18

Post by aksafeone Tue May 08, 2018 12:12 pm

Well, WE WAIT!

We ought to be used to that by now.  Getting excited about the dinar RI is like getting excited about one of our daily chores, they both really do not generate a lot of anything.  One has to consider that this has all been mulled over time and time again.  I mean we had all kinds of gurus with all kinds of bright gleaming predictions and got?  Yup, ZILCH.  So why do we hang on to this nightmare?

Personally I do not like the drama any longer, but I have made many friends on this blog and choose to hang around in good company.  Whether we redeem our currency or not we still have had a rather interesting ride.  I especially enjoyed when Okie and company go=t to take a hike, after catching all the guff from the other side of the blog when they got the masses wound up it was a relief.  I had the idea of posting a eulogy for Okies lost plane, but the darn thing kept flying on fumes.  Then the train that could not find the station, I wanted to give it a GPS.  And of course when ol' Jony whatshisname  OH yeah JonyWG splashed, oopps no life vest for him.  Mercy, and there have been a multitude of others.  We heard tornadoes, floods, car wrecks and other disasters as excuses.   we even were asked to contribute so Okie could get a new computer, from a man who was supposed to be very wealthy!  Hmmmmmm.  Then Tony got to go to jail, and why is he still posting? 

Well as you can see some of the memories are still vivid in my memory.  I do however like the comrade of this site.  Turbo, Ponee, Purpleskyz and Kevin will forever hold special thought in my mind.  Others also but those 4 especially.  Thanks Ponee for your time and effort.  As we move right along on this journey, we wait.  Huh, guess we learned that one huh?  And we must remember those that have left us for another world, many of them without our ever knowing.  RIP.  Oh  and my post would not be complete without:  "Popcorn, peanuts, candy coated snacks.  Get your Hot Dogs and cotton candy right here. ...... "  More when the mood strike sme or some guru really spins a wild one.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum