Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat 5/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat 5/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat 5/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat 5/4/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat 5/4/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat 5/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat 5/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat 5/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat 5/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat 5/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat 5/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat 5/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat 5/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat 5/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat 5/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat 5/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat 5/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat 5/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat 5/4/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat 5/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 5/4/18

2 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat 5/4/18 Empty Mountain Goat 5/4/18

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 05, 2018 7:53 pm

Hi Everyone,
I bring you much news today.
Everyone should be VERY glad to hear this is a very short Newsletter today.
So here we sit literally just 8 days left to the Iraqi elections. Still no RV. 
TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK THE CLOCK IS TICKING……..
All you idiot gurus who have been telling everyone that the RV is happening prior to the elections….all I can say is - really? Where are all the true FACTS to support these claims? Stop all the hype over every little insignificant events and look deep into what the CBI and the GOI have been telling us.
“Look at what they say but most importantly what they do”
What the hell does this mean anyway? Just more conspiracy crap as usual making you believe it’s all so secretive. Oh, It’s always got to be “SECRET”, really?
Instead my sound advice is:
“Look at what they are saying and what they plan to do” , “They may be bit late and even change target timeframes, but they always eventually carry it out”
So Mr. Guru then why is the RV not then happening…..if you are so correct?
Oh but, as usual, you are so sure of yourself…liars, liars, liars…..
And if you don’t know the difference between lying and stupidity you really have issues, even when you have been told the TRUTH over and over again.
Just more cases of some idiot giving out FAKE intel and these sponsors of these calls are not even intelligent enough to see thru the FAKE news and ignore it. Are you stupid or just plain ignorant …maybe both? I don’t care who gives you your information, it is still your forum, your conference call and YOU are the one that has to take responsibility to your listeners. You are the one spreading the rumor and telling it to everyone. So don’t think you are going to get off the hook that easy but blaming some unknown, secretive source.
So come Monday morning on May 14th I will be telling these idiots – “I told you so” once again. But it won’t even matter since I think most of them are brain dead anyhow and really won’t even care about you, the audience and how they caused you to be strung along once again.
Definition of insanity: To keep doing the same head banging behavior over and over again expecting different results, yet getting the same results. It never feels good and only hurts. “Oh- but it will be different next time.” Just give it one more try…..bang, bang, bang!!! The worst part about insanity is you don’t even recognize your own issues, because if you did, you might seek some professional help.
More news….
Where are we in this RV sage?
So this week has been interesting but nothing monumental has come out. Like I told everyone these last few weeks prior to the elections would be very quiet due to the campaigning of the politicians. We have much more sold evidence that any kind of RV would not even have a chance in hell of happening until at least after the elections are over.
Haider al-Abadi, the current prime minister is favored to win the elections on May 12th and I believe too that he will win with a landslide of votes. Based on this assumption we can then expect him to quickly form his new government taking many of hi existing cabinet members back again. What will happen to Nori al-Maliki and his goons? Will he finally be out of a government position and thus out of immunity from criminal prosecution?
However, parliament may have some issues forming and holding their first session by early June, if arrest warrants for corruption are finally issued as Abadi promised would happen soon after the elections are over.
We know the CBI is waiting to see the level of stability of the post-election period. We know they are targeting the reinstatement of the Iraqi currency very shortly afterwards, if all goes well.
So everyone should relax and watch it all play out.
Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks. 
Articles Begin
SAUDI ARABIA HAS STALLED WEEKS AGO TO MEET ITS PREVIOUS FINANCIAL COMMITMENTS TO IRAQ, LOOKING FORWARD TO THE OUTCOME OF THE MAY 12 ELECTIONS
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia has stalled weeks ago to meet its previous financial commitments to Iraq, a senior Iraqi official said, adding that Riyadh was looking forward to the outcome of the May 12 elections. Saudi Arabia has pledged $ 1 billion for investment projects in Iraq and an additional $ 500 million to support Iraqi exports, as well as small grants, projects that are being implemented in the stricken cities that have been freed from the control of the Da'ash organization. "The government is facing tremendous pressure from inside the destroyed cities of the north and west of the country," an Iraqi official was quoted as saying. "Millions of Iraqis are crammed without services in these cities, and there are about a quarter of a million homes and a destroyed housing unit, and diseases and malnutrition are killing them," he said.
"The government has once again launched a diplomatic move, the second of its kind in two months, to the Arab and foreign countries that pledged during the Kuwait Reconstruction Conference in February to provide loans, aid and financial grants to destroyed Iraqi cities," he said. The Iraqi official pointed out that «Iraq has touched the procrastination of Saudi Arabia, as well as the UAE, in the fulfillment of their promises», likely to be the reason «the desire of Riyadh to wait for the outcome of the upcoming elections and the fear of the arrival of a loyal figure fully to Iran to power in the country». In mid-February, Kuwait organized a donor conference dedicated to the reconstruction of liberated Iraqi cities, which was attended by more than 60 Arab and foreign countries. At the end of the conference, he announced pledges of more than 30 billion dollars, mostly sovereign and soft loans, and about two billion dollars have been required by some countries to oversee their spending inside Iraq because of the concerns of donor countries against the corruption scourge that has hit the country since the US occupation and the formation of The new political system.
IRAQ HAD HOPED TO RECEIVE ABOUT $ 88 BILLION, the total value of the losses caused by the occupation of an organization calling cities in northern and western Iraq, and the subsequent large-scale military operations to liberate those areas, supported by the US-led coalition. The national team for the restoration of stability, which is chaired by Prime Minister «Haider Abadi» supervision, and consists of advisers and ministers and governors, a closed meeting in Baghdad, last Monday, during which he discussed the procrastination of a large number of countries to fulfill their promises to Iraq, including Saudi Arabia, Iran and the UAE. "The improvement of Iraqi relations with several Arab countries has made it a boon to Baghdad, including Riyadh, but regrettably, Iraq has not achieved what Saudi Arabia has promised to this day," the same website quoted the MP in the Iraqi parliament as saying. "I think Saudi Arabia is waiting to resolve the issue of elections. This is my personal analysis and not known, but the data say that the delay due to the elections is nothing but.
ABADI IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER FROM THE SECOND TERM
BAGHDAD / AL-Ghad Press: The leader of the Dawa Party, MP Ali al-Alak, expected on Thursday that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi will have a second term as prime minister.
“Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi HAS A STRONG CHANCE TO TAKE OVER AS PRIME MINISTER AGAIN AFTER THE MAY ELECTIONS,” al-Aalak told Al-Ghad Press. “Abadi is the favorite among all the political figures for this position and is therefore just around the corner from the second term,” he said.
He explained that “through the extrapolations of political figures, the person Abadi has the qualifications to renew confidence as prime minister, especially as he led the country in a critical period and succeeded.”
WHO ARE THE CORRUPT IN IRAQ?
Maliki, when threatening his political opponents with files of corruption, does not disclose his (own) personal corruption.
By: Farouk Yousef
As the legislative elections in Iraq approach, the condemnation of corruption and corruption has escalated to the point that we recognize that Iraq is the only country in the world where the opinion of the people and politicians is in line with the call to fight corruption exceptionally.
Everyone there stands against corruption. The poor and the rich. Outcasts and Privileges. Servants and gentlemen. Secularists and Baptists. Public and private. Intellectuals and secondhand clothing vendors. Opponents and beneficiaries of the spoils of the system of sectarian quotas. Former murderers and new killers. Imams of mosques and militia leaders who committed the most heinous crimes.
At every moment, the Iraqis seem to be coming out in a demonstration against corruption these days. They have nothing to do except to attack corruption. Which in turn suggests a typical awakening after the night of long religious parties.
Corruption has destroyed the lives of Iraqis. That’s true. Corruption humiliated them and defeated them and deviated by their morals, they became either robbers or thieves. Corruption has destroyed their values, their customs and the realities of their lives, and stolen the most beautiful of what they have – social solidarity and tolerance in looking at the different one. Corruption has deprived them of education, health, and infrastructure services and has destroyed their ability to see the facts as they are. Neither their religion nor their world is fresh.
Articles End
Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!
Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.
In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.
PRAYER
“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.
In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”
Auf Wiedersehen 
Much love to ya all, 
Mnt Goat

Mountain Goat 5/4/18 31933167_621994478135948_4057472277594243072_n

Mountain Goat 5/4/18 31906981_621994644802598_1241325688338776064_n

Mountain Goat 5/4/18 31947411_621994814802581_8841762045121527808_n

Mountain Goat 5/4/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat 5/4/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 5/4/18

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 05, 2018 10:33 pm

I love it when one idiot guru calls all the others idiot gurus ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat 5/4/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat 5/4/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat 5/4/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat 5/4/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum