Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bank Story #335 5/2/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bank Story #335 5/2/18   Thu May 03, 2018 11:14 pm

TNT:

Paperboy:  FROM TNT MEMBER bonkers

Thanks for sharing your experience. I went to a WF branch just outside Denver on Monday afternoon just to make a deposit and I waited in line and then the next teller that opened was the one at the foreign currency desk.

I don't question them about our investments (dinar/dong) but I did start a conversation with the teller just saying I have friends that had invested in foreign currencies and they were expecting some big returns.

He did ask if I knew what currencies they held and I said I believed it was the dinar and dong. He told me they were not selling dinar but they were the dong and they had been busy. He pointed over to the 3rd or 4th teller window from his and he pointed out the smaller sign on the counter that also said foreign currency exchanges (his sign was larger and mounted on the glass).

He told me that they had added a second window and trained additional employees to help with the exchanges; they where expecting higher volumes of traffic. He offered no additional information and seemed like he didn't want to.

I had been in just two weeks earlier and the sign on the second window was not there before. Simple story but I left feeling pretty darn good!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bank Story #335 5/2/18   Thu May 03, 2018 11:21 pm

Yup, more suckers buying a currency that is not going to revalue.  Why not open a second window.  Makes more profits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bank Story #335 5/2/18   Fri May 04, 2018 12:26 am

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bank Story #335 5/2/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: BANK STORIES-
Jump to: