Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

THINK ABOUT THESE THINGS by Tank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: THINK ABOUT THESE THINGS by Tank   Wed May 02, 2018 12:50 pm

THINK ABOUT THESE THINGS

by Tank

PHILIPPIANS 4:8

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
What is true?
The truth can be hard to hear if you’ve already committed yourself to a lie. However, if one truly seeks the truth, it’s important stay focused and open to correction. There is no power lost in being wrong, only in staying that way once we are made aware.
TRUTH WE CAN AGREE ON
•There is an event that has been reported by several alternative media sources that is supposed to free humanity from financial bondage.
• This event has not occurred.
•There are many things that people on the our level are not aware of.
•There are activities that imply that the alleged Agenda 21 to eliminate a majority of the human race is still in force.
•Humanitarian organizations get blocked by banks, while funding for drug dealers, human traffickers, money launderers, murderers, and other elite criminals continues.
•The average person is not allowed to take a bottle of shampoo on the plain, but somehow planes are loaded up with poisonous chemicals to spray into the atmosphere on a daily basis.
•Laws exist, but are only applied to certain people.
•The people are told that laws are written to be applied the same way to everyone.
THE TRUTH WHETHER YOU AGREE OR NOT
•Kim-Possible has the authority over the Trust that holds all of the major assets of the world.
•She is the only one who can access it, or the Quantum System
•She’s the first person at her level of authority who has been an advocate for humanity
•We’re being offered freedom, and most of us are rejecting it in leu of a promise from an unknown party who has never delivered.
WHAT IS HONORABLE?
•Providing funding for every country in the world for a High Speed Monorail Project because the world was on the cusp of a global economic collapse due to the lack of liquidity.
•Offering to enter one’s credentials vs. another’s credentials using the same terminal to prove once and for all who is the one with the authority to access and distribute the wealth of the world
•Saying that you’ll do something, then actually doing it.
WHAT IS NOT HONORABLE?
•Lying to people every day for ten years behind a shrouded veil of secrecy, claiming to have the authority and intention to release money to begin the exchange process, never performing, then claiming that it’s the vibration of the people that isn’t ready, a computer glitch, or, that everything must be 100% safe before they will be able to perform.
•Trying to take credit for things that other parties have done for the people
•Violating contractual agreements to return the assets back to the people after failing miserably at achieving their One World Government
•The cowards who sit in seats of authority knowing the truth, but not willing to stand up for humanity over those who look to kill and enslave us
• Blocking and cancelling accounts of benevolent people and organizations, while funding Global terrorism
•Making a living off of people who have nothing because they think you have inside information
•Enslaving, drugging, and misinforming an entire society, then blaming them for not being in a better situation because it has been their choice to remain slaves, knowing that in the state they’ve created, said society could never make solid decisions because they have no idea what’s really happening.
WHAT IS PURE AND LOVELY?
•One leader on the highest level fighting for everyone to have their freedom, even when the same people continue to allow her to be blocked at the face of every bank, and offer no support after she funded every Government in the world
• My daughter. (She’s magic)
WHAT IS COMMENDABLE?
•Our plans to create a new world where everything operates in line with Natural Law, people have equal power to the Government, and suppressed technologies are released to the world
WHAT IS NOT COMMENDABLE?
•Creating a false narrative that leads people to believe that the planet is overpopulated and causing negative environmental impacts then, devising a secret plan to eliminate humanity, and getting the same ones to think it’s their fault and that the answer is reducing the number of people on the planet.
WHAT IS EXCELLENT?
•Having no military protection, no financial resources that can be accessed, no support from Political, Military, or Banking authorities and finding a way to get money into the hands of the people who make decisions in the best interests of other people. (real leaders)
WHAT IS WORTHY OF PRAISE?
•There are many working behind the scenes to ensure that humanity isn’t killed off or enslaved.
•There is only one who had the ability and authority to let that happen.
But instead, she took on the entire Order alone, because she believes that Humans and all those enslaved have the right to be free.
WHAT IS NOT WORTHY OF PRAISE?
•All of the so called leaders of this world who know already, but can easily run an intelligence report to confirm who the one person is with the authority to release and disburse the assets of the world back to the people, but instead, choose to make decisions out of the fear of consequences from former Trustees who no longer hold any real power, because they failed to meet the goal of their sinister agenda, or the same leaders that are making selfish decisions to protect their reputations that revolve around promises or threats from the same anti-human former authorities who can not deliver on either.
And right now as I write this, every country, bank, computer expert, and member of the Order in the world is scrambling to explain and counteract what just happened over night. But I can’t talk about that yet.
For those who say I’ve lost my focus because I no longer support the disinformation train fueled by the GCR, take a look at the evidence and consider who you’re supporting. I have already considered these things.
I stand for, and with the only leader I see, who stands for, and with the people. That authority is about to become very evident to everyone.

TANK OUT

https://projectspeak.net

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: THINK ABOUT THESE THINGS by Tank   Wed May 02, 2018 1:42 pm

what a disgusting liar, how dare he invoke the writings of Paul as a backstop of truth of the RV/GCR.  Talk about reaping what you've sown...Steffen Rowe is in a world of hurt...

Since you like to reference Scripture, please please PLEASE show me where His people receive a windfall of wealth, and where man cures himself form the ills that man created in the first place???  SHOW ME, you forked-tongue demon.  Show me where man solves problems he created, and where it says the meek shall inherit a fortune via a grand wealth redistribution scheme...

You've paved yourself an HOV lane to hell, Tank...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: THINK ABOUT THESE THINGS by Tank   Fri May 04, 2018 12:14 am

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

THINK ABOUT THESE THINGS by Tank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: