Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Coming About" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Coming About" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Coming About" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Coming About" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Coming About" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Coming About" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Coming About" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Coming About" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Coming About" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Coming About" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Coming About" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Coming About" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Coming About" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Coming About" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Coming About" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Coming About" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Coming About" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Coming About" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Coming About" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Coming About" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Coming About" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/30/18

Go down

"Coming About" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/30/18 Empty "Coming About" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/30/18

Post by Ssmith Tue May 01, 2018 7:08 am

"Coming About" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/30/18 Frank_16

KTFA

Frank26 » April 30th, 2018

EVERYTHING WE HAVE FORECASTED FOR YOU VIA OUR OPINION IN OUR STUDY SHARING HAS AND IS ................ COMING ABOUT.

ITS MANIFESTATION MAY NOT BE ON PAR WITH THE TIME REQUIREMENT OF SOME.
BUT IN THESE ........... END TIMES ............ OF OUR STUDY ............ I AM NOT CONCERNED WITH EMOTIONAL REFLEXES OF .............SOME.

ONLY TO CONTINUE TO HOLD UP THE FLAG OF OUR STUDY OPINION SO ALL THAT HAVE TRUST IN US .............. ARE ABLE TO SEE IT'S BANNER ON HIGH ............... THRU THE WOODS OF SOME AND THEIR NEGATIVISM.

OUR STUDY DOORS ARE SOON TO CLOSE ................. AS THE RI RAIN COMES IN A TORRENTIAL DELUGE ............... VERY SOON .............. IMO.

C U ON YOUR M CC AT ..................... 7 (pm EST) ........... ALOHA KONA \M/

Samson » April 30th, 2018

WILL IRAQ BE THE NEXT HOT FRONTIER STOCK MARKET?

30th April, 2018

A dismal legacy of civil war, sanctions, insurgency, foreign invasion and terrorism has had a catastrophic impact on the Iraqi economy. Prime Minister Haider Al Abadi told the assembled global elite at Davos 2018 that Iraq needed $100 billion in post-war construction. Yet money alone will not solve Iraq's problems of systemic corruption, a society divided by sectarian cleavages, poverty, the displacement of 2 million people and youth unemployment.

The West and the Arab world have a vested interest in leading the reconstruction of Iraq since this pivot state straddles both the Arabian Gulf and the Turkish-Kurdish mountains. There are positive signs that the precarious political situation has stabilised. Violence in Baghdad has fallen to 2009 lows. Consumer spending metrics are beginning to exhibit growth and optimism. The share prices of the cellphone operator Asiacell has risen 65 per cent since last summer on stellar sub adds. Iraq sovereign wealth fund has amassed $50 billion in assets. Iraq's sovereign eurobond was oversubscribed six times.

Western and Arab investors cannot ignore a fabulously rich country with 40 million citizens that happens to be the second-largest oil producer in the Opec after Saudi Arabia.

International donors have pledged $30 billion in Iraqi reconstruction. After a stellar 11 per cent GDP growth in 2016, Iraqi real GDP growth fell to near zero in 2017 due to Baghdad's compliance with Opec output cuts. Iraq produces 4.3 million barrels of crude oil a day. However, the surge in Brent crude to $74 due to geopolitical risks, the success of the Saudi-Russian output pact and fears of renewed sanctions on Iran oil and exports are hugely bullish for Iraq, a classic petro-state. The IMF expects Iraq to deliver 2.8 per cent GDP growth in 2018.

Post-war Iraq faces monumental political, social economic and even psychological challenges. Twenty per cent of the population lives in poverty. The swaths of Anbar, Diyala and Nineveh provinces under Daesh control have still not been fully stabilised and face economic depression. The government in Baghdad is divided by ethno-sectarian conflicts and unable to resist Iran's infiltration and manipulation of state institutions. This is the reason the parliamentary elections in May 2018 will be a crucial milestone in the political evolution of post Saddam Iraq.

The Iraqi private sector, while exceptionally resilient, faces huge challenges from corruption, a primitive banking system insecurity and war ravaged infrastructure. Iraq ultimately needs to shed its Baathist-era model of state ownership of land and nationalised industries. Iraq needs big-bang economic reforms that the Al Abadi team has failed to deliver since it is hostage to contradictory political pressures and rival vote banks. Iraq was the classic example of a failed petro-state, a symbol of the 'resource course', under the Baathist dictatorship of Saddam Hussein, who invaded Iran in 1980, Kuwait in 1990 and conducted a campaign against the Kurds.

A generation later, Iraq is quite possible the most attractive frontier market in the Middle East.

Investors in Iraqi stocks faced devastating losses after President Obama withdrew US forces, Prime Minister Nuri Maliki embraced Iran, the Iraqi Army was unable to prevent militants' seizure of Mosul and oil prices crashed in 2014-16. Yet Iraqi stocks are up 10 per cent in 2018, far better than Europe or Japan. While the stock exchange in Baghdad is illiquid and hardly state-of-the-art, its market cap is a mere $10 billion, a pittance in a nation whose proven oil and gas reserves could well top 300 billion barrels.

My experience in the post-Soviet frontier markets tells me Iraqi economic reconstruction could be a secular growth ballast for Iraqi banks (80 per cent of the population does not have a bank account), cellphone operators, consumer companies and, yes, hotels. I concede the Iraqi stock exchange trades behind concrete blast walls.

Yet it is one of the top-performing stock markets of 2018, though down 60 per cent from its 2014 peaks.

I learnt in Karachi in 2011 that the end of a civil war can be a catalyst for a powerful multiyear bull market. George Soros said the big money is made 'when things go from godawful to just plain awful'. No guts, no glory is the tagline of my own passage to Iraqi equities. LINK

Purifiers » April 30th, 2018

IMO, THIS MAKES JUST AS MUCH SENSE...
FOR MOST OF US HOLDING FOREIGN CURRENCY...

"10 THINGS YOU SHOULD DO IF YOU WIN THE LOTTERY"

http://www.youtu.be/4cRNWf1-AmY

Walkingstick » April 30th, 2018

Iraq's economy is entering an unprecedented historical turn

Baghdad: Al-Furat News} The government revealed an economic step that may take an economic turn in the history of modern Iraq.

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said during a meeting with the Federation of Trade Unions in all governorates on the occasion of the World Labor Day, "the formation of a higher committee for the alternative economy because of global concerns not to rely on oil in the future and to create a productive economy," according to a statement of his media office.

"We are moving towards a new phase of construction and reconstruction that needs a great deal of effort," he said, adding that "the rise of the country requires us to move the work across the country, indicating the need for security to rise."

Abadi stressed that "the government with the slice of workers in the full guarantee of their rights," pointing out, "When we received the government we had the goal of liberating the occupied provinces and the removal of a danger calling for Baghdad and the situation was tragic and all the effort of the state and its financial resources were directed to the liberation operations, but our unity and our determination and the courage of our fighters and their sacrifices achieve victory" .

"We have cleared all our territory and controlled the Iraqi-Syrian border for the first time in full and we are pursuing a da'eef and expelling it even outside of Iraq." Dr. Haider al-Abadi praised Iraqi competence.

Among Abadi , "when I visited Mosul Dam was engineers and workers Iraqis skilled work successfully and acquire great experience and compete with international experience , " pointing out that "everyone is surprised how he got up Iraq and that the Iraqi army has become one of the strongest armies in the region.

He said Abadi , attention to chip youth and provide opportunities work for them.

the Iraq depends on the annual oil imports financial Moisanth by more than 90%, after the decline in industrial and agricultural sectors, and the private sector.

Iraq currently produces about millions of barrels of oil per day include Mahla.anthy consumption

http://alforatnews.com/modules.....yid=164073

DELTA » April 30th, 2018

CURRENCY WINDOW..WHERE TO?!

30/4/2018 12:00 am
Yasser Al-Metwally

The citizen is touching these days the recovery of the Iraqi dinar and its stability against the dollar exchange rate, and perhaps the latest central bank measures were "straw that broke the camel's back" according to the common proverb. The most prominent question that arises now and looking for a definitive answer is , "What does it mean equal to the official exchange rate for the price of the parallel" commercial market, "What are the possible effects of this new reality?

Which prompted me to write this column , the clerks D.mzar economic thinker Mohammed Saleh about this phenomenon which envisioned the predicted Machristsal and here the truth has occurred.

the theme of "currency window" will be a laboratory for economic analyzes of possible outcomes after the equal exchange rate, where it began most private banks are wary of the possibility of declining profits borrowed by this window, which you get by the two rates difference.

The reason is certainly because the "window of the currency" is the main supplier of private banks to meet the operating cost of their budgets of the profits you get. We talk here about the economic phenomenon impartially and regardless of the vulnerability of the window of criticism and continuous monitoring and miscellaneous accusations I say regardless of this and that because this Diagnosis may sometimes occur and sometimes exaggerated and it is important to analyze this phenomenon in an unstable economy.

Thus, the banks' perception and perception of these concerns the real fears of the decline in profits at a time when it accounts for more than 90% of its profits to cover operating expenses, and because banks have relied on these profits without providing other banking products because of the high risk, For the provision of other banking services.

The reason is that loans and deposits, which are the basis for moving products and banking performance, have been disrupted by risks, because the factor of confidence is missing between banks, the public of depositors, banks and the large number of borrowers. On this reality what is required of these banks if there were no profits to avoid loss?

The answer is to be guided by the contents and the importance and objectives of the program of financial inclusion is to cover all segments of the community banking services that contribute to moving the sources of development through small and medium-sized enterprises, so you find that the attention of the Central Bank of this program appeared to appear results emerge quickly.

The settlement of salaries, which led to the expansion of the use of modern technology through the spread of credit cards will contribute to strengthening the financial position of banks, and enables them to re-activity and the return of confidence to absorb the money sting.

This important program, which is celebrated by the week of Arab financial inclusion these days, is the real starting point for returning banks to the right path in providing banking services for which they were established, but provided that support continues with legislation guaranteeing the rights of depositors and lenders alike.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=156387

ON 04/24 2 MARKETS IN IRAQ WERE SHOWING 0.00 FOR SALE IQD..WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

VERY SOON WILL SAY BYE BYE.... AUCTION.....AND COME..ON 1-1

"Coming About" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/30/18 Delta-autions_orig

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum