Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

SELLER OF IQND BOXES: ZURICH- FULL DOCUMENTATION, INSPECTION AVAILABLE FOR SERIOUS BUYER: DEAL TO BE CONCLUDED LAWYER TO LAWYER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
David928uk

PostSubject: SELLER OF IQND BOXES: ZURICH- FULL DOCUMENTATION, INSPECTION AVAILABLE FOR SERIOUS BUYER: DEAL TO BE CONCLUDED LAWYER TO LAWYER   Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:27 am

I am a banker in Switzerland, assisting 2 clients with the sale of their IQND Boxes, which are in Safekeeping in Zurich.

We seek genuine buyers who are able to conclude such a transaction, Lawyer to Lawyer.

Kindly note: Bank standard Due Diligence will be applied, and welcomed from buyer side also.

PM me for more details.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.swissalpha.org
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: SELLER OF IQND BOXES: ZURICH- FULL DOCUMENTATION, INSPECTION AVAILABLE FOR SERIOUS BUYER: DEAL TO BE CONCLUDED LAWYER TO LAWYER   Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:54 am

Don't sell.  Hold on.  The RV is imminent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldmanskull

PostSubject: Re: SELLER OF IQND BOXES: ZURICH- FULL DOCUMENTATION, INSPECTION AVAILABLE FOR SERIOUS BUYER: DEAL TO BE CONCLUDED LAWYER TO LAWYER   Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:31 pm

looks like a scam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SELLER OF IQND BOXES: ZURICH- FULL DOCUMENTATION, INSPECTION AVAILABLE FOR SERIOUS BUYER: DEAL TO BE CONCLUDED LAWYER TO LAWYER   Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:41 pm

@oldmanskull wrote:
looks like a scam

Probably -  This thread will probably end up in the trash

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: SELLER OF IQND BOXES: ZURICH- FULL DOCUMENTATION, INSPECTION AVAILABLE FOR SERIOUS BUYER: DEAL TO BE CONCLUDED LAWYER TO LAWYER   Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:55 pm

@David928uk wrote:
I am a banker in Switzerland, assisting 2 clients with the sale of their IQND Boxes, which are in Safekeeping in Zurich.

Are these the ones at the airport?

We seek genuine buyers who are able to conclude such a transaction, Lawyer to Lawyer.

Kindly note: Bank standard Due Diligence will be applied, and welcomed from buyer side also.

PM me for more details.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t59554-buying-iqd

I heard that these made it's way to South America. (Rumor)

http://www.dinardaily.net/t60301-looking-for-sealed-boxes-with-complete-documents

@David928uk wrote:
PM me for more details.

Do those details really need to be hidden?

There's a whole group of folks that are selling these...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: SELLER OF IQND BOXES: ZURICH- FULL DOCUMENTATION, INSPECTION AVAILABLE FOR SERIOUS BUYER: DEAL TO BE CONCLUDED LAWYER TO LAWYER   Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:08 pm

Found it!

It's in the states now...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SELLER OF IQND BOXES: ZURICH- FULL DOCUMENTATION, INSPECTION AVAILABLE FOR SERIOUS BUYER: DEAL TO BE CONCLUDED LAWYER TO LAWYER   Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:09 pm

GOOD DETECTIVE WORK NASH!  HATS OFF TO YOU!
  ayestu

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: SELLER OF IQND BOXES: ZURICH- FULL DOCUMENTATION, INSPECTION AVAILABLE FOR SERIOUS BUYER: DEAL TO BE CONCLUDED LAWYER TO LAWYER   Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:17 pm

WOW!

They are getting inventive with these boxes now with putting eyebolts in them.

I wonder if the bike locks are included with the deal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: SELLER OF IQND BOXES: ZURICH- FULL DOCUMENTATION, INSPECTION AVAILABLE FOR SERIOUS BUYER: DEAL TO BE CONCLUDED LAWYER TO LAWYER   Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:23 pm

@Ponee wrote:
GOOD DETECTIVE WORK NASH!  HATS OFF TO YOU!
  ayestu  
jump

@Ponee wrote:
Probably -  This thread will probably end up in the trash

Can we keep these threads?

Maybe lock them after a period of time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SELLER OF IQND BOXES: ZURICH- FULL DOCUMENTATION, INSPECTION AVAILABLE FOR SERIOUS BUYER: DEAL TO BE CONCLUDED LAWYER TO LAWYER   Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:30 pm

Sure, no problem.  I didn't think anyone would even respond to it, that is why I said it would probably be trashed. But, the added posts to it are great info for others.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: SELLER OF IQND BOXES: ZURICH- FULL DOCUMENTATION, INSPECTION AVAILABLE FOR SERIOUS BUYER: DEAL TO BE CONCLUDED LAWYER TO LAWYER   Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:43 pm

These boxes are pretty much out of the realm for regular Dinarians, but there is more to Dinarland than just the Gurus.

The phrase "IQND" was the tip off. It's not referred to much any more unless these boxes are involved.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: SELLER OF IQND BOXES: ZURICH- FULL DOCUMENTATION, INSPECTION AVAILABLE FOR SERIOUS BUYER: DEAL TO BE CONCLUDED LAWYER TO LAWYER   Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:17 pm

Why didn't anyone ask this 'attorney' why they were selling, so close to the imminent global monetary event?

Ever notice how there's not a single guru out there offering to purchase IQD from Dinarians, to show just how confident they are of the RV?  I mean, if they truly believe their deep intel sources, why not gobble up every last 3-zero note they can find?

LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: SELLER OF IQND BOXES: ZURICH- FULL DOCUMENTATION, INSPECTION AVAILABLE FOR SERIOUS BUYER: DEAL TO BE CONCLUDED LAWYER TO LAWYER   Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:25 pm

@RamblerNash wrote:

Can we keep these threads?

Maybe lock them after a period of time?

With bike locks?

There are two kinds of people in the world...and I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

SELLER OF IQND BOXES: ZURICH- FULL DOCUMENTATION, INSPECTION AVAILABLE FOR SERIOUS BUYER: DEAL TO BE CONCLUDED LAWYER TO LAWYER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: BUYING and SELLING DINAR-