Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat 4/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 4/30/18

3 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat 4/30/18 Empty Mountain Goat 4/30/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:53 am

April 30, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Okay so we are at the end of the month. Now what? I never told anyone this would RV by the end of the month so don’t look at me. I told everyone not to look for any RV until at least AFTER THE ELECTIONS and even then it is dependent on who gets elected for Prime Minister and how long it may take afterwards. I still stand by my convictions. This could be a very short or a long dragged out election. Like all these other uncertainties in Iraq, here is yet another one.

Who told you this RV saga was going to be a “get rich scheme” anyway? Is this part of the problem with you impatience?

As you know I scan all these stupid intel conference calls. But I have to admit not all of them are as bad as others. Actually, there are some good ones. So recently the Dinar Perspective Roundtable had a call. I recommend everyone to listen to their last call. I do not agree with everything they are saying but as least they are down to earth and not in the clouds. It was very informative and I couldn’t have said it any better myself and so I am giving you the call number. The prerecorded call kudos to w/Pat, Kaleigh & Bobby is at 641 715-3579 Pin=162365#.

Again, I am saying I am only referring you to listen. I am not saying I fully support all their ideas. If we had to wait for these levels of economic reform to the private markets Iraq would be waiting for many more years to RV. But this is not what we are being told by the news coming out of the CBI ont eh “project to delete the zeros”,, which we know leads us to the RV.

But their call brings to mind some very important issues that I am sure is on most everyone’s mind.

There are always two sides to every story so let me try to debate both sides today. The two sides include:

1) that the RV will not happen until the economy is sustainable and converted over from govt run to the private sector. Only this will bring the needed VALUE of the dinar and thus the “program rate” will rise naturally as these items take effect. Then the new smaller category notes will be slowly introduced in circulation as the economy grows and the currency rate increases. Is this the “suitable environment for its implementation” that the CBI refers to?

2) that the RV will happen as soon as Iraq reaches a level of STABILITY and SECURITY. It will be a sudden trigger by the CBI. The newer, much more significant rate will just show up on FOREX one day, the ATMs will be turned on and the prices will change in the marketplace, the currency auctions will end and Iraq will use the dinar for trading. Is this the “suitable environment for its implementation” that the CBI refers to?

One side (like the roundtable) in view #1, says that the economy needs to support the currency and give VALUE to it for the RV to succeed. This side also supports all the banking reforms and understands somewhat what the IMF is doing to nurture Iraq along and mold them into this economic giant. But this view does not take into consideration the element of TIME. It will take years to get the economy to the point, as this view claims. I do not see this taking this much time, with the information that the CBI has just made public.

A second side of the story (people like TNT, Frank26, and others) simply say that Iraq had a rate before the 1991 and 2003 wars and so why is this rate not now showing. Certainly the CBI has told us they needed STABILITY and SECURITY. It was not that long ago they claimed they now had both.

Since the 2003 invasion is over and ISIS is gone what is the necessity now for holding back the currency? They seem to believe there is VALUE in the oil and natural resources and so surely the rate must revalue any day now since the price of oil is up, after all they used to have a $3.00+ rate anyhow. The banks also have new rates on-hold. So why not now? Is it that the IMF and CBI just want to see who is elected and who is going to continue to carry on the policies of reform?

But this second perspective must fully understand the situation Iraq is now in. Iraq is now under a “trusteeship” with the IMF. In other words, the IMF is really in charge and the CBI is just the public eye. So with PM Abadi’s help his administration embraced the IMF support and path to the RV. So I do support this second view but with caveats. First caveat is that it is not as simple as most think even though Iraq has all these resources the other side to the situation has changed so much since before 2003, even since 2012-2013. So let me explain.

But I have to tell everyone today getting the IMF involved to this extent is like this analogy below: (I can not explain it any other way)

Your car breakdowns on the road. It’s a simple fix to the distributor. So you call a mechanic. It should take a few minutes to fix. He/she comes to the car. Instead of fixing quickly the broken distributor and moving you on your way, they decide instead to remodel/re-design the entire car, put an entirely new engine and transmission in it, new frame and repaint it. What do you think will take longer to fix? But you only wanted a quick fix and needed to get soon on your way again. Too late the car is being towed and is on its way to the garage. You are standing there and didn’t expect this. So want do you do?

You have to go along and watch it all play out. You offer help when needed. So the garage reaches out to you for the type of engine, the color of the car and all the other specs. You keep telling them you only wanted a quick fix to the distributor. But they insist on redesigning the car. The tell you it is a better car and will be better for the environment, more sustainable and you will be able to travel down the road much faster.

But again you keep telling the mechanic I don’t have the money to pay for all these changes. I only needed the distributor fixed. They mechanic says don’t worry we will work something out for the payment. So there you sit at the garage waiting for you car.

Days later you see the car and its all completed. It doesn’t even look like your car. It’s a much better car, of course. So now you are ready to drive it and complete your journey. But the mechanic won’t give you the keys until promise him (give assurances) that you won’t have any more breakdowns or accidents. You try to convince him verbally but that’s not enough. He needs solid proof like drivers training and a class in car maintenance. Meanwhile the people who expected you at the end of your journey are still waiting for you. You know it and you are anxious to get on with the journey.

This is where Iraq now stands in this second viewpoint. So we have two more weeks and maybe a bit longer depending whether or not Haider Al-Abadi get re-elected. I have to tell you he is a war president and war presidents almost always get elected and so his chances are very, very good.

I will say that if everything goes just right in the elections, the CBI is going to move on this reinstatement of the dinar and not wait too much longer. We will not have to wait for sustainability and rolling over to the private sector as the RV is the catalyst that is going to kickstart the economy, like putting fuel in this car that was just remodeled. Now the dirty work is done. Its time to get moving on……

The CBI (the car owner) is biting at the bit now to reinstate the currency and have only decided to go along with the plan to wait longer (getting the car re-designed). They need to see what is going to be done with this corruption with who is elected. Remember there is a plan to deal with the 1,000 corrupt officials and PM Abadi told us this was going to wait until after the elections. Do you think many of these officials are connected with the currency auction corruption? So can you see what is going on here? This process ran into the elections and we just have to wait to see how it all plays out. Will the new prime minister (whoever is elected) continue on the same path of reforms and fighting corruption? This is part of the stability the CBI needs.

More news….

As far at all the other currencies, I would certainly not rely on them revaluing along with the IQD. I am not a subscriber to this GCR notion and so many of you are going to get hurt and a wide awakening when the IQD revalues and that is it.

Could other currencies revalue? Certainly, they can and will but don’t rely on the Rial and the ZIM for certain. Remember “you can’t have your cake and eat it too” ---- meaning you can’t have a GCR and believe in this concept and yet think the IQD will RV any time soon since many of these other currencies, in this so-called first basket, are yet years and years away from revaluing namely the Rial and ZIM. I hope I am clear on this. Just think about it and you will see the illogic of this GCR nonsense.

Big (Ass, Stupid) Call by this guy named Bruce has his intel calls last week (or should I say info commercials and product sales) and he tells everyone the US dollar is now gold-backed and the gold-backed TSN are out as they had to do it to complete the RV with Iranian Rial since Iran was trading oil in Chinese Yuan since it was gold-backed. Now they went back to the petro-dollar since the US dollar is now gold-backed. This will allow the Rial to RV. Really? Do you just how stupid and ridiculous this is for any intelligent human being to spread this crap. Bruce- you are a disgrace to the human race you are so stupid. Did you mom drop you on your head when you were a child or what?

He is also telling everyone that the ATMs are now dispersing the lower denominations. This is the same idiot who told you about a thousand times already that Iraq had in in-country RV and a new in-country rate.

So let’s explore this madness of Bruce today….

Now I want everyone to think about Bruce’s statements. This guy is supposed to be an intelligent and educated adult…right? Is he taking his responsibility to his listeners seriously to bring them the TRUTH? Does he sound intelligent to you? He always boast that he always tells the truth. So let’s see about that today.

First - Doesn’t this idiot even now that a bill to reintroduce the gold standard HR5404 was just introduced to Congress about a month ago. It wasn’t even debated yet in the house never mind voted on by the house or senate or even ratified by the president to become law. Doesn’t he even know the legislative process. Then when it does become law it will take years to take effect fully. They are probably doing this because future Basel agreements increase the % of gold necessary to back up the currency. They are getting ready but please don’t tell us it all now done.

Second - You can not issue these new Treasury backed notes unless they are actually gold backed, meaning the TSN. So please don’t tell us these are now in circulation in the US. Also the US can’t be gold backed while the Federal Reserve and the IRS are still in operation under the Fiat currency process they now pursue. Don’t you think this would be counterproductive to going back on the gold standard? How would the Federal Reserve even operate as creating massive debt is their game. So how can you have new “Treasury Notes” yet while the old Federal Reserve is still operating under the old system? Folks it is not logical and I am too smart to fall for Bruce’s or anyone else’s nonsense in this respect.

Third – Iraq will never have an in-country rate except now with the program rate and the de facto peg to the US dollar i.e. 1184. Once they turn back on their currency (reinstate it) it will be on a float and pegged to the SDR basket then listed on FOREX and the other global currency exchanges. There will be ONE and only ONE rate for the dinar. This will be the market rate (I am not talking about private contracts for oil credits now). So if you are in Iraq and need to exchange dinar for any other currency the bank will go to FOREX and look up the rate for that currency. Iraqis will get the same set of global rates as any other bank gets in the world. Get it? There must be standardization of rates to have order in the markets. This is the purpose of the exchanges. Get it? So Bruce (and others) you are wrong again.

Forth- Iraq does not intend to convert to using the US dollar for their money supply and is staying with the dinar. So, a dinar is a dinar in Iraq and so who the hell really cares the equivalency of the dinar to the dollar anyhow except the CBI while on the program rate as their gauge. Go to the FOREX and try to find a rate for the IQD conversion to IQD. You can so a conversion to IQD to Euro or IQD to USD but not to itself. So there is no special RV rate just for Iraq. Get it? Does not even make sense to do this since the it will always be a 1:1. So once again this only shows just how ignorant Bruce really is this entire process.

Sorry Bruce I luv ya, but you are still just an ignorant idiot!

So who in hell is telling him his intel? Even so why is he so very ignorant and dumb in matters that are so blatant and in the mainstream news? Is he mentally retarded or what?

I bring this to you not to bore you with more bashing but to use this guy Bruce as perfect example of many of these idiots our there who are having these conference calls in the name of bringing you intel on the ongoing RV saga. But their main objective is not really intel but selling products and taking your donations and making big $$$ off the pre-RV. They only use the IQD RV as a channel to get to you. Get it?

More news….

I missed a answering a question on my last Newsletter so I wanted to address this today.

Member asked: MG...I asked a question on your previous post, but not answered. Can you now please. CBI docs say 4.5 Trillion Dinar in circulation. Can you explain where the "money" would come from to exchange in U.S.? Thank you.

Mnt Goat replay:

Very good question. This was answered many times by these idiotic gurus but unfortunately very few of them really know how this is going to work.

So let me explain it better. The money for the exchange comes from the VALUE of the dinar, plain and simple. This is why the CBI needs to make sure the dinar can hold its value. Remember it is just not our exchanges but the trading on the open market also where trillions will be traded each day, not a one time shot like ours.

Okay so this sounds simple. But it is a bit more complicated if you only want to know where our billions maybe even trillions of dollars is going to come from. You asked and so I am going to tell you. I hope everyone else is listening too. I also already wrote this up in my Special Edition on the Kuwaiti dinar. You might also want to go read it too. This is what I referenced for you to read and so why I did not answer this question. But here goes again since I am in a generous mood today…lol..lol..lol…

The money is simply going to come from the US Treasury that funded the banks for his event. The Federal Reserve has taken I.O.U from the Treasury Dept. The Treasury set up accounts at each bank for this funding. Then in order to get their money back from the I.O.U. they must turn in the IQD. They are then credited for the notes in a leger. Why does the US Treasury want these notes? The US Treasury plans to act as a broker for Iraqi oil. They will get oil credits for up to $32 a barrel. So if oil is selling on the open market for $70 a barrel the US Treasury buys it for $32 and sells it for $70 to other countries making a profit of $38 a barrel. WOW! This is also why the big push for the US to become oil independent. They can then sell these oil credits instead of using them for themselves.

Yes, this is how the war will pay for itself (per GW Bush). As least this is the plan. So for this plan to work the citizens holding the dinar must exchange them. They had contracts already wit China and so they had to exchange some of it early to get these oil credits to sell to China. This is the late 2012 early 2013 exchanges. China paid the US Treasury in gold, the US needed the gold to ramp up the god reserves to meet Basel III requirements.

The US Treasury does NOT have large stockpiles of the IQD in their reserves, as many think. This is all bullshit. They will NOT be taking IQD to the bank to exchange and pay of the national debt of some $22-26 Trillion dollars. Where would all this money come from? Not realistic and very confusing and I think this is where people get really confused. Do you know why? Because its all a lie!

This is yet another stupid notion propagated buy these idiot gurus to substantiate the IQD to get you to buy it. They keep comparing this to what happened in Kuwait and this too is a just lie. The US did NOT pay off the national debt using a RV’d Kuwiati dinar. It simply was able to pay the deficit that year instead of borrowing more and thus racking up more national debt.

So a surplus appears then under G W Bushes administration following Clinton. And what did he do with it? It gave it away as tax rebates. Remember? Foolish idiot. He did this to get re-elected not caring one bit about the country and its financial situation.

I know this was probably more than you asked for but to truly understand, you have to get the entire TRUTH and not some bits and drabs from these idiot gurus who really know very little of what is going on.

More news….

Today I also need to come forward and clarify some more garbage intel by one of our beloved gurus Kaperoni. I absolutely do not agree with most of what he says about how this RV will roll out, just so you know. I will explain why. So here we go again…..

Kaperoni said: (and I quote)

“First off the CBI’s exchange rate is not a program rate. It is the real value of the Iraq dinar as it appreciated from almost 3,500 to $1 back in 2004 when it was introduced as the new Iraqi currency. There has been a few adjustments most recently in an agreement with the IMF none of which refers to it as program rate… And when the CBI moves off the peg to a float, as well as opening its capital account, the CBI will then have a means to appreciate the currency gradually”.

Mtn Goat reply:

Right off the bat Kaperoni is wrong, dead wrong as the current rate of the dinar is an artificial rate and has been called the “program rate” many times by the CBI. Where else in hell do you think we got this term? Do you think we just made it up. Why else would the market refer to the Iraq as a rate then after October 2003 they refer to the rate only as 1 dinar equaling some amount of dinar i.e. 1 dollar = 1200 dinars

Second, the IQD is now a “fixed” currency whose value is tied almost strictly to that of one currency the US Dollar.

The “program rate” is an artificial rate because it is a de facto peg to the US dollar, meaning it is fixed to the US Dollar. It was meant to be a temporary peg assigned due to the hyper inflation experience by Iraq as the embargo and sanctions took place from 1990 to 2003. By 2003 when attacked again by the US and coalition forces, Iraq’s currency was ready to crash even before the 2003 invasion. As with most de facto fixed currencies this is a temporary measure. Just after the invasion of 2003, the IMF knew it had to do something or the dinar would crash. So this peg was the solution. They then printed these large 3 zero notes to compensate and stabilize. They also needed to get the Saddam Heissen’s currency out of circulation and expire it as soon as possible so it couldn’t be used by the enemy. How many times have you heard the CBI measure and gauge their rate of the dinar against the rate of the US dollar? They are NOT talking about VALUE but rather just an assigned rate. Again this rate is determined gauging it to the US Dollar not the true VALUE worth of the dinar such as the backing behind it with hard manufactured goods or natural resources.

Third Kaperoni says “when the CBI moves off the peg to a float” is again more bullshit and totally wrong. We know the de facto peg thus the program rate will go away, then the currency will be reinstated and a different peg will be assigned and they already told us it will be the 5 currency SDR basket. So I don’t really know why any discussion on this at all from Kaperoni.

Once re-pegged, it can be placed on a “free” or “managed” float (nobody really knows for sure). Probably start off as a managed float and convert later to the free float as the market absorbs it and the rate settles down.

So a “peg” is not going away and dinar will ALWAYS be pegged to something, as almost all developed country’s currencies are. Get it? How ridiculous to say the peg is going away and it will be floating, as if the float is replacing the peg? Really? A currency can still float and be pegged to an SDR basket all at the same time, in fact they have to peg it to something to stabilize it and spread out the risk to maintain its VALUE to support the RATE, if you are working under UN member Article 8.

MANAGED FLOAT DEFINED: is a type of currency exchange-rate regime, is the current international financial environment under Article 8 of the UN charter, in which exchange rates fluctuate from day to day, but central banks attempt to influence their countries' exchange rates by buying and selling currencies. It is also known as a dirty float. In an increasingly integrated world economy, the currency rates impact any given country's economy through the trade balance. In this aspect, ALMOST ALL CURRENCIES ARE MANAGED since central banks or governments intervene to influence the value of their currencies. According to the International Monetary Fund, as of 2014, 82 countries and regions used a managed float, or 43% of all countries, constituting a plurality amongst exchange rate regime types.

FLUCTUATING (OR FLEXIBLE or FREE) EXCHANGE RATE DEFINED: is a type of exchange-rate regime in which a currency's value is allowed to fluctuate in response to foreign-exchange free market mechanisms. A currency that uses a Fluctuating or Free float exchange rate is known as a floating currency. A floating currency is contrasted with a FIXED CURRENCY WHOSE VALUE IS TIED TO THAT OF ANOTHER CURRENCY, MATERIAL GOODS OR TO A CURRENCY BASKET (this is what the Iraqi dinar is currently on since it is singularly pegged (de facto peg) to the US Dollars and nothing else.

Please also see my FaceBook Special Edition Newsletter on the “History of the Dinar”.

Forth, Kaperoni does not mention the Currency Auctions and so if you are going to talk about floats and pegs and the impact they have on the currency you must also bring up the Currency Auctions in the conversatipn.

Is the corruption stalling ending the auctions? We know the politicians are the culprits of this corruption and so is the political will just not there to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs? I believe the CBI will force the GOI to address this corruption issue but only after the elections. These politicians will be weeded out thus paving the way for approval.

Conside this too Kap. If foreign banks accepted the dinar (during trade deals with Iraq) what the hell would they do with it? The dinar is not traded freely on FOREX or any currency exchange. Banks must do something with the currency and swamp it for other currencies or sell it off to make money. Where is the needed DEMAND?

Also, let’s not also forget that, due to the war and terrorism, the IMF did not want a more powerful dinar to get into the hands of the terrorists. So they basically shut down the Saddam Hussein currency but obviously Iraq’s economy needed a currency, thus again the reason for the bulky large 3 zero notes being issued.

But here is the part that Kaperoni really does not understand. The CBI has told us many times the ultimate goal is to replace these 3 zero notes. Oh many will argue with me and say they are not “replacing” as the new smaller notes will coincide with 3 zero notes. Yes, this is true, but statements like this from Kaperoni only show how little he really knows. He focuses on only one statement (a tree) and don’t even realize it is the long-term goal of the the project to delete the zeros for the banks to slowly suck in the larger 3 zero notes over 10+ years (see the trees through the forest). The banks may choose to keep using the 3 zero notes for very large transactions for inter-banking. But certainly, the CBI is not going to issue newer 3 zero notes or purposefully maintain a supply of them in circulation. Why in hell would they now be conducting this massive effort to get the money supply reduced? Any coexistence of the two types of notes in circulation post RV is merly a matter of reality rather than intentionality, since it is nearly impossible to get all the 3 zero notes out circulation in such a short period of time.

So now they have to reverse this process thus get these 3 zero notes replaced with the newer lower denomination category notes. This is all they are now moving to.

But remember, as in my analogy, the IMF got heavily involved and so it is no longer just fixing the distributor on the stalled car in the short-term. Instead they want to remodel the entire car and put a new engine in it, paint it etc.. thus they are concerned about the long-term in created an economic giant, middle eastern powerhouse not just patching the war torn economy.

So many ask then how could Dr Shabibi RV back in 2012-2013 if all these banking reforms, laws and other items were not in place?

The situation was much different in the CBI up to even 2015. Then the IMF took much more control over as the Trustee of the CBI and the process changed entirely as in my analogy above of the stalled car and the mechanic.

I certainly hope this helps everyone. I also hope Kaperoni is reading this Newsletter today and learns something going forward.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

CONTINUED DECLINE IN THE DOLLAR EXCHANGE IN IRAQ

[Ayna-Baghdad] – Foreign currency markets in Baghdad, on Tuesday morning, a decline in the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar.

The market price on the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad was 1196 dinars per dollar, or 119 thousand and 600 dinars per hundred dollars.

The prices of selling and buying dollars in banking companies were:

The sale price of one dollar 1200 dinars, or 120 thousand dinars, for one hundred dollars.

And the purchase price of the dollar is 1190 dinars, or 119 thousand dinars, for one hundred dollars, and this price IS THE LOWEST RECORDED BY THE CURRENCY MARKETS FOR YEARS IN IRAQ.

ATTRIBUTED THE DECLINE IN THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DOLLAR AGAINST THE DINAR IN LOCAL MARKETS TO THE SECURITY STABILITY

BAGHDAD - The Parliamentary Investment and Economy Committee on Wednesday attributed the decline in the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar in local markets to the:

1.SECURITY,

2.STABILITY and the

3.RISE IN INTERNATIONAL OIL PRICES, pointing out that the 4.PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES TAKEN BY THE CENTRAL BANK ON THE CURRENCY AUCTION stopped the waste of large sums.

Committee member Najeeb Najib said in a press statement that "high oil prices and increase foreign exchange reserves at the Central Bank, as well as the end of the war on the criminal and security stability is the most important factors stabilizing the dollar exchange against the dinar."

"The precautionary measures taken by the Central Bank in cooperation with international regulators on the transparency of the auction of currency and control of funds stopped the waste of large amounts WERE GOING IN FAVOR OF THE SENIOR CORRUPT."

"The Central Bank of Iraq set the official exchange rate of 1200 dinars per dollar during the budget and if the rise will bear the state additional financial burdens can not be easily compensated."

The Parliamentary Integrity Committee revealed recently that there were CASES OF CORRUPTION ABOUT 70 BILLION DOLLARS IN THE FILES OF THE AUCTION OF CURRENCY AND REAL ESTATE OF THE STATE, noting that the current government DID NOT INVEST THE OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE TO THEM IN THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION, DESPITE INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC SUPPORT.

(Mnt Goat – this last part of the last paragraph is VERY important. It says the GOI missed an opportunity in the fight against corruption despite help that was offered. The following paragraphs really explains it.)

"The government has missed a historic opportunity that may not be repeated to fight corruption and prosecute the corrupt," said committee member Abdul Karim Abtan. "THE GOVERNMENT HAS RECEIVED POPULAR AND LEGISLATIVE SUPPORT, as well as international and national support."

Abtan added that "one of the reasons for the government's reluctance to hold corrupt officials is the high bureaucracy of the Integrity Commission and the supervisory and judicial circles."

He pointed out that "there are cases of corruption worth 70 billion dollars in the files of currency auction and state real estate was discovered during the previous period."

The MP from the Union of Forces Abdul Rahman al-Loizi confirmed in a previous statement, THE GOVERNMENT'S INTENTION TO OPEN FILES OF ADMINISTRATIVE CORRUPTION IN THE AUCTION OF FOREIGN CURRENCY SALE OF CASH RESERVES AND THE INVESTIGATION OF THE FAMILY OF ALL PRIVATE BANKS.

Iraq, as part of Transparency International's report, issued on November 27, 2016, ranked fourth in the most corrupt Arab countries after the Sudan, Sudan and Libya.

The organization publishes an annual report on corruption, an assessment of a scale from 0 to 100 that classifies countries from the least to the least corrupt. The report is based on data collected by the organization from 12 international bodies, including the World Bank and the World Economic Forum.

SALEH: IRAQ IS ON THE VERGE OF A BANKING BOOM

(Mnt Goat – they are trying now to start the newly designed car……!!! When they final get the new car running and back on the road we get the reinstatement and RV.)

Baghdad / Al-Sabah – The start of financial institutions to work on the dissemination of services among the Iraqi community in conjunction with the week of Arab financial inclusion, which started yesterday in most Arab countries, represents an important step to communicate and benefit from regional experiences and start the stage of departure where the world ended, and the advancement of the national economy through The interaction with all segments of the society without exception to be the results for the benefit of the national economy through the positive interaction between the banking system and citizen and launched yesterday the effectiveness of the week of inclusiveness to continue its activities for 7 days, targeting all segments of society in different places and sectors, This interest stems from the important positive role of financial inclusion in the reality of the national economy.

FINANCIAL SERVICES

Financial Advisor to the Prime Minister Dr. The appearance of Mohammed Saleh praised the step and promised the task and the Iraqi financial sector and said: “As far as the financial coverage to mean in essence the delivery of financial services to weaken the income segments in the community, the renaissance led by the government and the central bank together in making the issue of the resettlement of government salaries, which constitute With pension payments and social security, accounts for about 45 percent of GDP. ”

“Banking mechanisms and the benefits of using electronic payment methods for banking will help expand the phenomenon of financial coverage to double what it is today,” he said, adding that “the number of adults involved in banking operations will exceed 20 percent of the adult population, Credit and the granting of loans with the guarantee of home salary will also increase public abuse with the banking system. ”

“IRAQ IS ON THE VERGE OF A BANKING BOOM IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS AND THIS RENAISSANCE WILL BE ABLE TO ACHIEVE ITS OBJECTIVES THANKS TO THE RAPID PROGRESS OF BANKING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN THE DIGITAL BANKING ERA,” Saleh said. Banking Education The Director General of Payments in the Central Bank of Iraq, Suha Abdul Karim, has shown “the central quest to develop the financial sector and banking through the development of infrastructure that enable financial institutions and banking to improve services and accessibility by all segments of society,” noting that “In This framework brings attention to the week of financial inclusion and turn it into a carnival for the delivery of services and the participation of banks in a practical way to contribute to the banking education of services, especially for women, as well as for the students, whether schools or universities, Mia Banking “.

MAINSTREAM PRODUCTS

Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks Ali Tariq said: “The activities of the Week of Financial Inclusion started yesterday in all parts of Iraq, in order to increase the dealings with the banking sector.”

Financial inclusion means that the financial and banking products and services are at reasonable cost to the largest group of groups, institutions and individuals, especially low-income segments of society, as opposed to the financial exclusion that excludes these segments. Financial inclusion requires the capacity to exclude these segments and the ability of individuals and institutions to obtain on financial services and their effective use in a responsible manner and financial inclusiveness without financial education. The conscious consumer is more aware of the risks and rewards associated with financial products and more aware of his rights and duties.

“Tariq will witness THE LAUNCH OF THE FINANCIAL INCLUSION WEEK, WHICH INVOLVES ALL BANKS AND FINANCIAL COMPANIES OPERATING IN IRAQ, IN ORDER TO EDUCATE THE PUBLIC ON THE IMPORTANCE OF FINANCIAL COVERAGE, which will reflect positively on the economy. Paiement added that ” the Central Bank and the Association of private banks to supervise directly on the organization of financial inclusion Week , which was launched in conjunction with the Arab countries , ” noting that “Iraq wants to increase the number of dealers with the banking sector to large proportions because it will make citizens enjoy banking services available to the public Loans, electronic payments and others. ” Tarek pointed out that “the events of the week of financial inclusion include the Iraqi banks to display their products in public places that it deems appropriate from universities and commercial centers and others,” noting that ”

(Mnt Goat – this Financial Inclusion week is simply to educate people on the banking perks and to get more and more to trust the banking system. )

DEVELOPMENT AGENDA

International Financial Inclusion Expert d. Sadiq al-Shammari stressed that “it represents an important dimension in the overall and sustainable development strategy because it has an impact on improving the chances of growth and financial and social stability. The G-20 has shown an important goal in the economic and financial development agenda. Financial for all by 2020 for its effective role in fighting poverty and reducing unemployment worldwide. ”

International statistics for 2014 show that nearly one billion of the world’s adult population still do not have access to financial services, although the global average of adults with bank accounts has increased to 62 percent from 51 percent in 2011, according to the Global Financial Services Circular.

“The rapid and rapid development of ICT has contributed to the emergence of many innovative financial services and business models such as mobile banking and branchless banking, as well as improved access to individuals and enhanced financial coverage,” he said. The direct impact of the South Islamic Bank relations director Jamal Shaker al – Rubaie said the “speed in the variables and the technological race puts the media in the forefront of the direct means of influencing public opinion , because the media ‘s role is to create cultural awareness and orientation in the community.”

“Today, the media has diversified, thanks to scientific progress. Perhaps scientific studies have given the media many ways and means to influence the public opinion. This task is not easy and at the same time is not impossible because the convictions are different towards the goal pursued by any institution. And acceptable. ”

He stressed that “financial inclusion will impose itself when banking culture is an important part of the life of the individual and to support that step we have to provide infrastructure for various sectors to facilitate dealing with them very easily and be close to the reach of the individual in the city or village, I am in order to break the frequency of some and the banks to create attractive ways to attract the customer and graduated from traditional frameworks inherited through contracts while retaining lines of safety and confidence and banking standards.

SHORT LOANS

“Financial inclusion requires a comprehensive range of financial services including bank accounts, savings, short and long term loans, leasing, mortgages, insurance, salaries, payments, local and international remittances and retirement plans, as well as the protection of the problem and the strengthening of financial capacity,” said Haidar Kazem al-Baghdadi.

“Expanding participation in the formal financial system or achieving financial inclusion is not an end in itself but a means to achieve an objective because of its important developmental role in human development, improving the standard of living, empowering women, promoting equal opportunities, financing small and medium enterprises, reducing poverty, Thus achieving comprehensive and sustainable economic growth. ”

ECONOMIC LIFE

In conjunction with the event, the International Company for Smart Card (K-Card) organized a workshop on the dimensions of financial inclusion and importance in economic life, and participated a large number of employees of the company in this workshop, which was attended by international experts, Sadiq Rashed Al-Shammari. Participants reviewed the stages of interest in the economic life of the family and the national economy through reliance on financial inclusion, and presented successful global experiences in this important chapter and how some economies have been able to achieve important successes through financial inclusion.

The participants interacted with this step, where consensus was reached on the importance of working towards spreading awareness among the community about financial inclusion and its role in achieving development for all segments of society and in all cities and towns.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat 4/30/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 4/30/18

Post by power123 Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:01 pm

Full of Shits 

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat 4/30/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 4/30/18

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:58 pm

Apparently, Kaperoni follows Mnt. Goat...

Mountain Goat 4/30/18 B819101f7f968e22cf7db6bd60495a51_biggerMichael Kaperoni‏ 

@kaperoni

I just about fell over today when I read Mountain Goats new Guru post talking about how the Iraqi dinar is going to float. I wonder if we've ever heard that before? LOL

Mountain Goat 4/30/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum