Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong.

4 posters

Go down

Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong. Empty Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong.

Post by jstjt Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:41 am

Mystery of the Dinar

jstjt

Back to top Go down

Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong. Empty Re: Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong.

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:33 am

Never mind.

Last edited by Ssmith on Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong. Empty Re: Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong.

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:07 pm

Kim Clement prophecies revisited. Why they all got most of it wrong. Kim_clement
Kim Clement

Is being crazy the mark of a true prophet?

That’s what Kim Clement — one of today’s so-called prophets — would have you think. When he and his fellow “prophets” come under fire for their bizarre prophecies, they defend themselves by saying that the Bible prophets were also viewed as crazy.

In his book Call Me Crazy But I’m Hearing God, Clement says:
You may call me crazy, my own family and friends may call me crazy, and I may even call myself crazy at times. … It’s all crazy; hearing from God has been crazy for thousands of years.

Those ‘Crazy’ Bible Prophets
He’s got a point: the Old Testament prophets did some unusual things. Just look at Ezekiel. Lying on one’s side for 390 days, as he did, is definitely odd. And don’t forget Isaiah who prophesied naked.

That’s weird.

But just because the Bible prophets did some crazy things doesn’t mean that all crazy people are prophets. Said another way: All apples are fruits, but not all fruits are apples.

Yet — taking inspiration from the strange behaviors of these Bible prophets — Clement wears his wackiness as a badge of honor. In his book, he says that many people who are honored today were once viewed as “off their rocker” because they attempted seemingly impossible feats — people like Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King Jr., and Joan of Arc. He, apparently, includes himself among this distinguished crowd of “crazy” people.

But now let’s think about a different type of “crazies” — people who are are truly off kilter — like Octomom, the late Wacko Jacko, and the parents of the “Balloon Boy.” These people are crazy, too.

So, what’s the difference between prophets who do crazy things and run-of-the-mill crazy people?
The difference is in their message. Throughout the Bible, we see real prophets making predictions that are specific, come true and are consistent with other Scripture. Run-of-the-mill crazy people who pose as prophets, on the other hand, give prophecies that are vague, don’t come true and contradict Scripture. Let’s look at a few examples of truly crazy prophecies from Clement.

The ‘Big E’
An example of a vague prediction is his well-known “Big E” prophecy. For a number of years, Clement has prophesied that a new form of energy is about to be discovered, which he calls the “Big E.” He claims it will end America’s dependence on Middle Eastern oil. Back on May 22, 2005, he told a church in Whittier, California:
“But He [God] tells me there’s something other than petroleum or gas or whatever you call it, oil, that’s coming forth that’s going to be used. ‘Invest in it for it will bring some of you millions of dollars within a 14 month period’ says the Lord. It begins with an ‘e'” … (Read the full prophecy here.)

This prophecy is so nebulous that the “Big E” could refer to almost anything and everything that starts with the letter E. Indeed, his followers have interpreted it numerous different ways, as you can see from a discussion of his prophecy here. The kicker is that some of them — based solely on Clement’s vague prophecy — have invested money into companies that are experimenting with new energy forms that start with the letter E.

Five years have passed since that “Big E” prophecy was given and his followers are still waiting for the new energy to materialize. Earlier this month, Clement gave another prophecy about it. See it here.
Bin Laden, Aborted Babies and Other Bizarre Prophecies
An example of an inaccurate prediction is Clement’s infamous prophecy about Osama Bin Laden. In short, he prophesied that Bin Laden would be captured within a specific number of days. Yet, when it didn’t happen by that date, he offered a series of ridiculous explanations to hide his mistake. To learn more about his attempted cover up, check out the link here.

An example of a prophecy that contradicts Scripture was given on the same night as his “Big E” prophecy in Whittier, California. Clement claimed God told him that babies who had been aborted would get a second chance at life — they would be reborn in the wombs of other women. See it here. Yet the Bible teaches that it is appointed for people to die just once (Hebrews 9:27).

http://www.spiritoferror.org/2010/05/crazy-does-not-equal-prophet/818

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jstjt Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:08 pm

What about the apsotles who preached jesus was soon to come back? They all thought jesus was coming back in their lifetime. are they false apostles?  The article posts no words or links to his prophecy in that article. If kim isnt a prophet then prophets no longer exist. find one prophet of the nations. And what about all the gurus calling dates since forever? All they al false prophets then?l

jstjt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:40 pm

Apples & oranges comparison.  Kim C isn’t one of the Apostles.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by jstjt Tue May 01, 2018 1:54 pm

A man of God is a man of God. But still they still prophesied. and they still got it wrong because they thought jesus was coming back in their lifetime. u can judge a man by mistakes but then u have to judge yourself by the same measure. many prophets and tv preachers predicted doom and gloom since i can remember in 1999 and yet those same people are on tv raking in the money.  I can assure you any one u have followed fell short. But if you name one prophet who is accurate 100% living now and dont generalize their prophecies.

jstjt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue May 01, 2018 2:29 pm

Jstjt wrote:A man of God is a man of God.

You are confusing Preachers and Prophets - Preachers teach via the Biblical Principles.  Prophets claim to be declaring messages are being GIVEN DIRECTLY TO THEM by God.

Last edited by Ponee on Wed May 02, 2018 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue May 01, 2018 4:49 pm

complete and utter phony
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by jstjt Tue May 01, 2018 5:10 pm

prophecy is propehcy no matter if it comes from a preacher or prophet. its the same spirit. You do realize a pastor, teacher. Evangelist and apsotle can operate prophetically?

jstjt

Back to top Go down

Post by jstjt Tue May 01, 2018 11:29 pm

I forgot to mention the truth of the matter for those who do follow his prophecies concerning the dinar, everyone assumed he was just talking about the dinar and they didnt see there is a big financial change coming to that region. I know for a fact there will be some kind of electronic dinar system tied into it that includes the entire region and its all coming together everyday.

jstjt

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed May 02, 2018 8:28 am

regional electronic dinar system?  big financial change coming to the region?  you think financial change is regionalized, and is moving towards a regional electronic dinar system?  why rely on the cryptic prophetic messages of Kim Clement?  anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear realizes the financial system is changing.  Has zero to do with a grand wealth redistribution scheme where the plebs become billionaires via an RV/GCR.  Ain't gonna happen...oh, and it's not Biblical either...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum