Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

WSOMN Friday Drama 4/27/18

Go down

WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 Empty WSOMN Friday Drama 4/27/18

Post by Ssmith on Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:32 am

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, so here we are again looking at another Friday and thus far there has been no justification to this being anything different that the last volumes of Fridays that we have seen in the past. Still we seem to be getting a lot of folks predicting that this Friday and the following weekend should be revealing” the long awaited 800 numbers that have been so elusive in the past.

Dear Lord God Almighty, we pray it is so, but considering the many past disappointments we have grown accustomed to just taking the “Let’s wait and See Attitude”. Lord I ask for your forgiveness for what I did today, I went out and purchased a new computer system to replace my old worn out virus riddled computer that I have been using for a number of years. Sure will be nice if those 800 numbers came through now.

Some of you may already know that I am what could be called a semi professional writer. I have published one book and have three more sitting on the shelf wait for me to finish them and forward them off to my publisher. If any of you have ever set up a new computer, you can imagine how difficult that can be at time. It has been a long day already and still more that needs to be done. Old passwords lost and so on.

Anyway, let me say this I really feel that we are much closer now than we have ever been so with the help of our Lord when the payments come due on this new computer, I will have the funds to pay for it without having to dig any further into my emergency funds. I guess some may feel it is silly to take that risk but in a way we are all risk takers just some more risky than others. Why? Because we believe.

Sleep well my dear friends and wish me luck on finding that password for the WSOMN site so I can post there. “Our Destiny Awaits” and have a wonderful weekend.

Morning Ted. Thank you for your daily thoughts. Please don't feel bad about getting new tech. ... we believe we are very close now so it will all be OK. Good luck setting the new machine up....it's such a laborious task but hang in there! ...and don't forget to get some sleep!

RAY'S CALL POSTPONED UNTIL LATER TODAY IF WARRANTED

If past is prolog, 'if warrented' is code for, see ya monday.

Just be on alert and be watchful the next 72 hrs.

Hmmm, thing are looking up!

Good afternoon wsomn...I'm on high alert!! Hope your right Sand.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 Empty Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 4/27/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:37 pm

Tedious Ted wrote:Lord I ask for your forgiveness for what I did today, I went out and purchased a new computer system

The LORD God Amighty wrote: Ted! My man! I'm constantly amazed at your spiritual insight. Not many people know about the 11th Commandment - "Thou shalt not buy a new computer system" - but here you are publically confessing your sin and asking for forgiveness - what a guy!

Because of that, I'm going to forgive you - Just so long as you've obeyed the 12th commandment. A man with your piety will, of course, know what it is. Tell me you've NOT bought a Windows system - it was Linux you went for wasn't it? The best operating system in the world: open source and available for free...

Ted, you DO know the commandment, don't you? "Thou shalt not buy or install Microsoft Windows"?

Ted? ...Ted? ...Are you there? Hmmm...he seems to have gone offline. Oh well.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 Empty Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 4/27/18

Post by Ponee on Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:34 pm

WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 Tenor

Ponee
Ponee