Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

WSOMN Friday Drama 4/27/18

3 posters

Go down

WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 Empty WSOMN Friday Drama 4/27/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:32 am

TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, so here we are again looking at another Friday and thus far there has been no justification to this being anything different that the last volumes of Fridays that we have seen in the past. Still we seem to be getting a lot of folks predicting that this Friday and the following weekend should be revealing” the long awaited 800 numbers that have been so elusive in the past.

Dear Lord God Almighty, we pray it is so, but considering the many past disappointments we have grown accustomed to just taking the “Let’s wait and See Attitude”. Lord I ask for your forgiveness for what I did today, I went out and purchased a new computer system to replace my old worn out virus riddled computer that I have been using for a number of years. Sure will be nice if those 800 numbers came through now.

Some of you may already know that I am what could be called a semi professional writer. I have published one book and have three more sitting on the shelf wait for me to finish them and forward them off to my publisher. If any of you have ever set up a new computer, you can imagine how difficult that can be at time. It has been a long day already and still more that needs to be done. Old passwords lost and so on.

Anyway, let me say this I really feel that we are much closer now than we have ever been so with the help of our Lord when the payments come due on this new computer, I will have the funds to pay for it without having to dig any further into my emergency funds. I guess some may feel it is silly to take that risk but in a way we are all risk takers just some more risky than others. Why? Because we believe.

Sleep well my dear friends and wish me luck on finding that password for the WSOMN site so I can post there. “Our Destiny Awaits” and have a wonderful weekend.

KbUK
Morning Ted. Thank you for your daily thoughts. Please don't feel bad about getting new tech. ... we believe we are very close now so it will all be OK. Good luck setting the new machine up....it's such a laborious task but hang in there! ...and don't forget to get some sleep!

Sunni Daze
RAY'S CALL POSTPONED UNTIL LATER TODAY IF WARRANTED

snickers
If past is prolog, 'if warrented' is code for, see ya monday.

Sandnsea
Just be on alert and be watchful the next 72 hrs.

Pastor Phillip
Hmmm, thing are looking up!

one-d-at-a-time
Good afternoon wsomn...I'm on high alert!! Hope your right Sand.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 Empty Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 4/27/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:37 pm

Tedious Ted wrote:Lord I ask for your forgiveness for what I did today, I went out and purchased a new computer system

The LORD God Amighty wrote: Ted! My man! I'm constantly amazed at your spiritual insight. Not many people know about the 11th Commandment - "Thou shalt not buy a new computer system" - but here you are publically confessing your sin and asking for forgiveness - what a guy!

Because of that, I'm going to forgive you - Just so long as you've obeyed the 12th commandment. A man with your piety will, of course, know what it is. Tell me you've NOT bought a Windows system - it was Linux you went for wasn't it? The best operating system in the world: open source and available for free...

Ted, you DO know the commandment, don't you? "Thou shalt not buy or install Microsoft Windows"?

Ted? ...Ted? ...Are you there? Hmmm...he seems to have gone offline. Oh well.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 Empty Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 4/27/18

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:34 pm

WSOMN Friday Drama   4/27/18 Tenor

Ponee
Ponee
Admin