Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Witnessing a New Day" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Witnessing a New Day" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Witnessing a New Day" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Witnessing a New Day" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Witnessing a New Day" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Witnessing a New Day" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Witnessing a New Day" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Witnessing a New Day" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Witnessing a New Day" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Witnessing a New Day" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Witnessing a New Day" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Witnessing a New Day" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Witnessing a New Day" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Witnessing a New Day" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Witnessing a New Day" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Witnessing a New Day" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Witnessing a New Day" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Witnessing a New Day" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Witnessing a New Day" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Witnessing a New Day" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Witnessing a New Day" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/28/18

Go down

"Witnessing a New Day" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/28/18 Empty "Witnessing a New Day" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/28/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:08 am

KTFA

Faithprevails » April 28th, 2018

IMO we will continue to see evidence that Iraq is DONE. If we read the Final Articles and the Turkmenistan Post/Script we see that Iraq has completed and is now implementing all that has been required. Iraq is not hiding anything and the World is watching.

Financial Inclusion week is showing the citizens and the world that Iraq has new currency, modernization at the CBI and banks in Iraq, as well as getting Citizens in the banks to turn in their old notes.

We are witnessing A NEW DAY.

They are a sovereign Country and can do this on their own, however would they bite the USA hand that feeds them ? IMO no, so we are waiting on Trump to give the go ahead and he WILL NOT IMO until all his other Ducks/ Basket is in order.

As we have learned Trump does not have to wait on all 67 countries but it is now clear that he has his chosen ones with others scurrying to get on board.

As far as a predetermined set date IMO based on our study that time is upon us. The things that are going on and have been in motion are not coincidental.

Frank is right IMO our study is coming to an end. The much more IMO will further demonstrate additional evidence that Iraq is READY. IMO we WAIT, not on Iraq but DT.
Thank you and God Bless KONA

Samson » April 28th, 2018

New US Secretary of State begins his first tour of the Middle East

28th April, 2018

Begins US new foreign minister Mike Pompeo, on Saturday, a tour of the Middle East , including the largest US allies, in order to give "new impetus" for US diplomacy.

The news agency Agence France Presse that after participating in talks within the framework of NATO in Brussels, leaves on a three-day tour in Saudi Arabia, Israel and Jordan to present plans of US President Donald Trump on the Iranian nuclear agreement to these three friendly countries.

Pompeo insists Trump has not yet decided his decision, but is likely to decide his country's withdrawal from the deal next month, paving the way for a re-imposition of sanctions on Tehran's nuclear program.

The former director of the CIA, who was sworn in as the top US diplomat last Tuesday, will hold consultations with Iran's main foes in the region before Trump announces his decision.

This task, however, is accompanied by a second task of a personal nature. Pompeo intends to prove to foreign capitals and to his colleagues themselves the return of American diplomacy after the austerity of his predecessor, Rex Tilerson, before his dismissal.

What contributed to this was that the former foreign minister from the world of oil companies did not fill senior positions in his ministry and embarked on bureaucratic reforms that were not supported and, most importantly, he did not agree with the president.

Pompeo, a former officer, businessman and conservative member of Congress, was keen to take up the job right after he was sworn in and chose to inaugurate his term with talks with NATO and Middle East allies. ​

During his confirmation process, his critics referred to earlier statements against Islam and gay marriage, arguing that this does not qualify him to represent American values ​​abroad.
But there is optimism among the officials accompanying him on his tour that US diplomacy has finally become a president who can speak on behalf of the White House and will focus on the core functions of the ministry.

Pompeo was in Riyadh on Saturday for talks with his counterpart Adel al-Jubeir before Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman met at a dinner table. LINK

Merkel Does Not Rule Out Trade Deal Between EU And US

28th April, 2018

German Chancellor Angela Merkel said she did not rule out a bilateral trade agreement between the EU and the United States, adding that the WTO was unable to produce multilateral agreements.

"We want trade in line with the multilateral trading system of the World Trade Organization, but we also recognize that the World Trade Organization has been unable to complete an international agreement for years," the German chancellor told a joint news conference with US President Donald Trump.

Merkel said she did not rule out bilateral negotiations between the European Union and the United States, recalling that US President Donald Trump said he was committed to addressing trade imbalances between the United States and Europe. LINK

The United States is sending the largest shipment of oil condensates to the UAE

28th April, 2018

Revealed early on Saturday a source, that the United States will send a second cargo of oil, the largest so far to the United Arab Emirates in May.

The source said that Motiva Enterprises had hired the South Sea carrier Suezmax to ship about 1 million barrels of condensate from the Gulf Coast to Ruwais in the UAE with an option to sell it to the west coast of India.

The shipment is likely to be shipped on May 10.

The United States exported 727,000 barrels of oil to the UAE in December, the first shipment of its kind, according to data from the US Energy Information Administration.

The United States lifted a 40-year ban on crude exports in late 2015 and since then shipments of US oil have reached more than 20 countries.

Data showed that the Energy Information Administration recorded weekly exports of crude oil, a record level of 2.3 million barrels last week. LINK

GetiLater » April 28th, 2018

I know you have to build you "Business Plan" Iraq.....But AREN'T You "Putting the Cart Before The Horse"??? You NEED A BRAND NEW PUBLIC RATE before you Present a Business Plan (This is Business 101)!!!

BAGHDAD – hosts investors from all over the world to rebuild Iraq

April 28, 2018

In addition to the decisions of the Kuwait Conference, a number of investors from all over the world gathered in Baghdad to present their investment projects for the reconstruction of Iraq under the umbrella of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, which aims to create a fertile environment for investors and enact legislation to facilitate the routine procedures that hinder the work of investors in the country.

​ “We must prepare an investment map, what is the geography of investment in Iraq and what priorities we need, we need to rebuild the infrastructure, especially in the areas that the income has been encouraging,” said Riyadh al-Adadh, head of the Baghdad Provincial Council.

The Iraqi government recently focused on increasing investment opportunities in the country to reconstruct the affected areas by providing an environment conducive to them, represented by the security situation and remove abuses that hinder the work of investors.

http://en.economiciraq.com/2018/04/28/baghdad-hosts-investors-from-all-over-the-world-to-rebuild-iraq/

Samson » April 28th, 2018

287 European banks cooperate with Iran

28th April, 2018

The director of the Institute of Monetary and Banking Iran, the cooperation of 287 European banks with Iran after reaching a nuclear agreement in 2015.

Ali Diwandardi said banking cooperation in the post-nuclear agreement had made good progress during this period, although Iranian banks still had problems dealing with major European banks.

He pointed out that Iran has established financial intermediation ties with 835 European companies currently, opening 38,000 and 450 LC and executing more than 161,000 financial transactions between Iran and Europe in the past two years. LINK

VietNam- North-South Expressway requires public-private partnership: World Bank

27th April, 2018

HÀ NỘI — Focusing on legislation and involvement of the public and private sectors are a driving force for attracting investment in transport projects, including the North-South Expressway project, said Transport Deputy Minister Nguyễn Ngọc Đông at a workshop wher World Bank experts and officials of related ministries discussed the implementation plan of the project.

Speaking at the workshop on April 26, Đông said that a key challenge in infrastructure development in Việt Nam is that the country’s public investment on infrastructure only meets 25 to 30 per cent of demand. The Vietnamese Government is now calling for the involvement of private companies in transport projects under public-private partnership.

The North-South Expressway project has faced many challenges relating to inefficient and unsynchronised legal frameworks, and difficulties related to long-term credit. In particular, the law on public-private partnership investment has yet to be enforced, he said.

Nguyễn Danh Huy, general director of the transport ministry’s Public Private Partnership Investment Project Management Department, said that there are currently about ten laws related to public-private partnership investment, but their content remains conflicted and overlapped.

Achim Fock, acting country director of the World Bank Việt Nam, said that investment in high-quality expressways is an area where Việt Nam lags behind. The length of high-quality expressways per 1000sq.km is 2km for Việt Nam, compared to around 8km in India, and 13km in China.

“The North-South Expressway will connect Việt Nam much better, and will create a more integrated economy," he said, "This will increase competitiveness, and ultimately the prosperity of the country and its people."

"Unlike traditional projects, the North-South Expressway requires the involvement of public-private sector cooperation, and commercial funding,” he said.

According to Ministry of Transport, the total investment needed for the North-South Expressway is US$5.3 billion. The State budget will allocate $2.42 billion, while the remaining $2.88 billion must be sourced from investors.

The revenue cannot come from the public sector alone, especially given concerns on overall public debt, Achim Fock said, highlighting the significance of the share between public sector and private investors.

He said that World Bank and other development partners can also bring experiences from elsewhere to help Việt Nam.

The planned North-South Expressway will cover 2,109km in total, and stretch from the northern province of Lạng Sơn to the southernmost province of Cà Mau.

According to research from domestic and international consultants, by 2020, the North-South corridor will serve 45.37 million passengers per year, and transport up to 62.27 million tonnes of cargo per year.

The Vietnamese National Assembly and Government issued resolutions to offer policies to facilitate the plan.

The Ministry of Science and Technology has submitted to the Government a draft law on public-private partnership investment. LINK

Oil keeps its gains in support of geopolitical concerns

28th April, 2018

Kept oil prices on their gains on Saturday, achieved over the past two days at the end of last week with the support of geopolitical concerns and ignore market developments in US inventories increase.

London Brent crude futures rose 27 cents, or 0.15 percent, to $ 74.90 a barrel, while West Texas Intermediate crude rose 19 cents, or 0.3 percent, to $ 68.20 per barrel, hovering near their highest level in three years. And half according to Reuters.

Prices seem to be supported by a strong prospect of renewed sanctions on Iran, which reduces supplies and prices are on the rise, especially after French President Emmanuel Macaron predicted the United States would withdraw from the Iranian agreement.

Trump will decide by May 12 whether to reinstate sanctions on Tehran, which could result in a drop in its oil exports.

The sudden rise in US crude stocks was not enough to reduce prices that have remained cohesive. They have continued their gains by geopolitical tensions, and concern over Venezuelan production has risen. LINK

Don961 » April 28th, 2018

Iraq And Canada Discuss Activating Trade Agreements And Opening New Economic Horizons

IRAQ NEWSPOLITICAL NEWS

On April 28, 2018

Baghdad - conscious

Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari discussed with the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs of Canada Omar al-Ghabra on the sidelines of the conference to support the future of Syria in the Belgian capital Brussels activating trade agreements and opening new economic horizons between the two countries "

"Jaafari and al-Ghara stressed the necessity of exchanging visits between the two countries' officials to serve the interests of the two friendly peoples," the foreign ministry's press office said in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA)

"Al-Jaafari praised Canada's role in the international coalition against supporting the terrorist and supporting Iraq in all fields," the statement said, stressing "the aim of activating the agreement on trade and economic exchange signed between the two countries in 1982 and opening new horizons for joint cooperation"

"Jaafari called on the Canadian side to name an ambassador in Baghdad as part of the development of bilateral relations," the statement said.

For his part, the Canadian minister said that "his country will continue to stand by Iraq in all areas link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum