Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

TNT Chatter 4/28/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: TNT Chatter 4/28/18   Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:07 am

TNT

Lightspirit:

I believe it has to happen in right timing and after the Korean Summitt that timing should be now. which will open for the GCR… Iraq Iran Zimbabwe in order....

RVAlready:
Yep. World peace and a new economy….. The plan was developed long ago. Those who wanted peace and and a new world economy vs those who wanted further world wars and the same old economic forms. That is what is at stake here….. Betting on peace and a new economy real soon now…. It looks to me like everything is in place to roll out the RV/GCR.

Briona:
Iraq has been using their large denoms and the US currency at the same time for years, I think they could easily handle the new rate change when the RV occurs…. I just read where Iraq has up to 150 days off, for holidays per year. No wonder it is taking so long to implement the monetary reform.

RVAlready:
If they could handle their homes being blown to bits, they can handle a rate change

In any case, huge tranches of money would not have moved around the world last week, if this were not a go. The folks in charge are preparing to hit the button.

Yada:
Here is the kicker RValready,,the money that is moved around doesnt cover the entire amount anticipated on being traded,,,they are only covering the percentages required by banks to cover their deposits,,talking 20% range,,,

Netglobal:
I think it would be perfect for this change of value to happen tomorrow before 5pm EST. just before Forex comes back on line

Harambe:
Reuters: Iran cryptocurrency project on track despite cenbank ban, minister says… DUBAI (Reuters) - Iran has developed an experimental local cryptocurrency, a government minister said on Saturday, days after the country’s central bank banned trading in digital currencies including bitcoin. https://reut.rs/2FpgJp6
Back to top Go down
View user profile

TNT Chatter 4/28/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-