Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18

+4
Kevind53
trishmc
Ethel Biscuit
Ssmith
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 Empty "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:24 am

Good morning beautiful souls and fellow Creators.

As we approach the culmination of this part of our journey, I wanted to thank the gurus who have provided intel along the way.

Guru isn't a term I'm fond of, and have suffered at the hands of those in the spiritual world who would call themselves "gurus", which really comes from the ego. However, this is a term that seems to have stuck here for those who provide intel, so I shall use it, as there is a common understanding as to what this means here.

I've noticed from time to time that people jump in to bash various of our intel providers, and I felt that I needed to redress the balance a little. It may be that I'm the only one who feels differently about them, although I do think there are others here too. Regardless, it's important to recognise that ​if you don't appreciate their efforts, you don't speak for everyone in your frustration and anger.

Many of our intel providers spend an enormous amount of time searching out information to share with us, and writing their reports. And I am so grateful for them in doing that. They don't have to do this, I'm sure that they are sacrificing family time, and other activities and interests in their lives, but perhaps it's a part of their mission here at this time.

Yes, much of it is contradictory. Much of it hasn't come true (so far...), yet how much do we really know or see? There is so much going on behind the scenes that we can't know about just yet (and perhaps in time we never will, we won't need to), our perspective is so small.

I also know that there are those who plant or spread intel that is intended to derail us in one way or another, to make us give up our journey, or lower our vibrations. Yet I am still grateful to them, as they are doing a wonderful job of helping me to sharpen my discernment abilities. And as we move forward, we'll need to have excellent skills in this regard.

There are those who would exhort the intel providers to only provide information that they know to be true or can be proven. Well, really, how can anyone do this, right now? What is truth, what is proof? Both very subjective, also subject to interpretation and can change at any moment.

I'm very happy to read it all!!! It makes for a very interesting journey. Before I found IDC, I would follow another website that did little apart from have a page where they promised to post the 0800 numbers. There was little of interest to keep me checking in, so I did so only infrequently. And I may have missed the boat.

Then I found IDC, with all its variety. So much information!!! So much I never knew about before. I thought I'd been down the rabbit hole before, but this opened up a whole new warren. Enjoying researching and reading further on topics that caught my interest.

And that's the point really, all the wild variety is what keeps me reading IDC. And I love the intel, really I do! If a promised date comes and goes, it doesn't get me down. I know and trust that we will get there eventually, at the right time, and that the intel posters will never have the full story. It doesn't matter.

Meantime, the journey just gets more and more interesting. And in some ways it's like reading a book, where you have an inkling where things might work out, but you don't know how they'll get there, and you enjoy all the twists and turns, red herrings, and frustrations.

(I appreciate that there are those who are suffering, and it's very tough. I understand, I was faced with eviction from my home last May. The bailiffs came to turf me out, and take my cats away. But managed to save things at the last minute, although I had to sell my house, and am now renting. But that's a whole other story of learning and personal growth and development, which isn't for this post. But it's all good, and I may yet share.)

I love that Patrick shares pretty much all that he receives. Good, bad, pretty, ugly. All of it. Like many, I skip past those posters that I have learnt don't do anything for me. And some subjects are just out of my interest zone. We're all here with our own particular skills, talents, passions and interests, so we don't take it all in. Which is perfect.

It's been an amazing education.

There are those who demand that only true intel is posted, or that what they call the "airy-fairy" stuff, or channellings aren't published. Or that those who "whine" don't. The point is that there is something here for us all, but there's so much variety, that we can't possibly enjoy it all. So, leave what doesn't float your particular boat, it's what we all do, and just stick with whatever does it for you. And if nothing works for you, then you don't have to read any of it!!

But back to the point, and that is to thank all the "Gurus" and Patrick. For an amazing ride, for your love and dedication and passion.

Bless you all.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, and my love and blessings, as always.

Your Creator Soul Sister, Harmony xxx

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 Empty Re: "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:31 pm

Harmony wrote:What is truth, what is proof? Both very subjective, also subject to interpretation and can change at any moment.

And there you have one of the major reasons why so many people have fallen for this scam and continue to believe it. Truth and proof are certainly NOT subjective, nor do they "change at any moment."

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 Empty Re: "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18

Post by trishmc Fri May 04, 2018 6:32 pm

With all due respect, if you really believe, Ethel, that this is a scam, why are you and other Negative Nellies like you still on this website?
On the world's financial scene, which, let's face it, is pretty much controlled by the banking elite, the truth does "change at any moment"; they control the money supply and the media and can present
whatever facts they want the rest of us poor schelps to believe.

trishmc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri May 04, 2018 9:14 pm

Wednesday's headline in USA Today:

"Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 Usatod10

Still think we'll see them suddenly make a massive increase in their currency?

Oh, BTW this site exists to call out the lies of the hopeum dealers and flat out frauds out there, that's why we are here.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 2805820865   "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 2805820865   "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 2805820865   "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by trishmc Fri May 04, 2018 11:09 pm

And these headlines say it all?
Have you read the article? and it's sources?
Maybe you should add the main stream media to your list of people to "call out"

trishmc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 05, 2018 12:48 am

Yes, actually I did, Mosul is a total disaster, as are most of the previously ISIS held cities in the north. Best estimates are it will be 3-5 years minimum to clear the IEDS and unexploded munitions in Mosul so they can even start the real clean up. It may not fit into your guru fed fantasies, but that is the reality on the ground over there. Here is what the Old City looks like today:

"Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 68752910

It's not a pretty sight, but it is what it is. I can show you dozens of articles, some direct from Iraqi news and as many pictures, demonstrating that this is what the real life conditions are on the ground. Their country is a shambles, like it or not, they are pretty much on life support and needing billions in aid to get back on their feet.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 2805820865   "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 2805820865   "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 2805820865   "Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat May 05, 2018 2:13 am

trishmc wrote:With all due respect, if you really believe, Ethel, that this is a scam, why are you and other Negative Nellies like you still on this website?

Well, this particular website is rather geared towards that sort of viewpoint!

And since coming across the "dinar RV" about 3 years ago I've been completely fascinated by it. Originally I was convinced that when the then current hysteria and guru predictions in Dinarland didn't match the reality, that people would soon give up and I wanted to see the reaction. Since then it's become quite clear thar despite all the failed predictions, gurus being sent to prison, information from reliable sources etc. people will just continue to believe.

It's a sort of cult - combined with all sorts of "alternative" ideology: "sovereign citizens", "galactics", Chinese "grandfathers", product pushing, MLM schemes etc. etc.

As I say: fascinating!

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 am

I always use this analogy. You're driving down the road approaching a river when something doesn't look right. At the last second you see that the bridge has collapsed and slam on your brakes, stopping inches away from death. Do you just back up, turn around, and look for another way to get to your destination or do you stay there and warn people until the authorities show up to close the road down? I think the answer is obvious. Any decent person would want to prevent people from driving over the edge and into the river. That's essentially what we're doing for the dinar community in a monetary sense. People are plunging into economic disaster every day because of the dinar scam, and without the guru hunters here at DD the suffering would be exponentially worse.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by trishmc Sat May 05, 2018 12:02 pm

Thank you all for the explanation, though, I didn't really expect Mosul to look any other way ( who would?) and am not completely sure why this makes any difference. I have always been under the impression that they have purposely kept the value of the currency low in order to pay for cheap labor to rebuild their country.
I also know through news articles out of Iraq that they opened up their doors to delegates from over 100 countries to let them know that they are open for business on an international level,......wouldn't they need a serious, international currency in order to compete? 
The truth is, I don't know where I stand with this currency..........I don't rely on the "guru fed" information on any of these websites ( after all, how could anyone rely on information from someone who calls themselves Mountain Goat ?, no offense, or anyone who has a financial interest) and I know that Iraq has government controlled media. Short of shaking down people, right off the boat from Iraq ( don't laugh, I have done this several times, but couldn't understand half of what they were saying, all I got was that Iraq is just a puppet of Iran) it is very difficult to get information that is credible, documented and comes from a source thats educated in foreign currencies.
Do any of you listen to Tony Breitling?( spelling?)

trishmc

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat May 05, 2018 2:35 pm

They have a serious international currency, as does VietNam and Indonesia and Bangledesh...IQD is overprinted and will not spike 35000% overnight by flipping a switch...Brietling has been expecting an RV for 7 years, he's been wrong like all the rest...it's not gonna happen.  There is no economic precedent (no, Kuwait did not RV, nor did China...another lie).  Math and economics prevent the mere concept of an RV.  USD is paired to IQD in a fixed peg - they are inversely correlated, like a see-saw.  A 35000% spike in IQD value destroys the USD instantly, and the global monetary system collapses instantly...all the talk about baskets and GCR and asset-backed and Basel IV is silly (not even Basel 3 compliant yet, but we're on to 4 now...lol)...there will be global monetary shifts away from USD dominance, no question; unfortunately for IQD or VND holders, there is no circumstance where the plebs get rich in some global wealth redistribution scheme.  ZWD was demonitized, has no value, is not a bond...it's worthless...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by trishmc Sat May 05, 2018 5:32 pm

Maybe I misunderstood you but the Dinar is not an internationally traded currency; it can not be used anywhere in the world except in Iraq.
Tony Breitling has never predicted an exact time when Iraq will add value to it's currency or how much the value will be but, instead, believes that we should "do the math" ourselves,, instead of listening to what individual gurus spew out....the numbers never lie.
 The only thing that he has documented evidence of is the reduction of the note count, the figures of which I can not put my hands on this very minute but they are very compelling.

trishmc

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 05, 2018 8:27 pm

trishmc wrote:Maybe I misunderstood you but the Dinar is not an internationally traded currency;

It sort of is. You can go down to the local currency dealer (in most countries) and trade your currency for it. You can also get it online and have it shipped most anywhere.

it can not be used anywhere in the world except in Iraq.

One member here at DD used it to buy a Subaru, but for the most part, it's only used in Iraq...Or sold to Dinarians because the "Gurus" pump it as a get rich quick investment.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t64688-bring-it-one-who-knows-richard-lee-mckim-jr-aka-swervy-mcgee-6-21-17#314804

Tony Breitling has never predicted an exact time when Iraq will add value to it's currency or how much the value will be but, instead, believes that we should "do the math" ourselves,, instead of listening to what individual gurus spew out....the numbers never lie.
 The only thing that he has documented evidence of is the reduction of the note count, the figures of which I can not put my hands on this very minute but they are very compelling.

It's not the count of the notes, but the total value they have in circulation. Here's a link to the M0:

https://tradingeconomics.com/iraq/money-supply-m0

Iraq has been adjusting the M0 for quite awhile:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t69286-shhh-don-t-tell-the-gurus-that-iraq-reduced-the-note-count

"Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by trishmc Sat May 05, 2018 9:34 pm

O.K Gurus, it is apparent that whatever didn't come out of your mouth, in your very own words is deemed as inaccurate and not worthy of consideration. "it's not the note count but the total value they have in circulation" sounds pretty close to the same thing to me and this link you seem to hold in such esteem, filled with charts and one source's interpretation of the statistical data that came from God knows where and could have ( and probably was) manipulated to show what that particular person wanted it to show. You have to do better than that, to convince me,....there have to be other sources, other data, other charts, out there, put out by someone who is educated and has a background  in foreign currencies .
RamblerNash, what makes you such an expert? What exactly is your background?What do you do for a living? I know that it can't possibly be in Human Resources

trishmc

Back to top Go down

Post by trishmc Sat May 05, 2018 9:55 pm

Your reply to my statement that the Dinar is not an internationally traded currency is totally lame. You can't be serious that it"sort of is" because you can buy it online and have it shipped all over the  country.???
I think it's time to wrap this one up before I begin a discussion on the size of so many guru's egos and what side of the brain they come from.

trishmc

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 05, 2018 10:37 pm

trishmc wrote:O.K Gurus, it is apparent that whatever didn't come out of your mouth, in your very own words is deemed as inaccurate and not worthy of consideration. "it's not the note count but the total value they have in circulation" sounds pretty close to the same thing to me

Well, not exactly, but in Dinarland, "note count" takes on a whole different meaning...

and this link you seem to hold in such esteem, filled with charts and one source's interpretation of the statistical data that came from God knows where and could have ( and probably was) manipulated to show what that particular person wanted it to show.

Here's a link from the CBI:

https://cbi.iq/news/view/94

You have to do better than that, to convince me,....there have to be other sources, other data, other charts, out there, put out by someone who is educated and has a background  in foreign currencies .
RamblerNash, what makes you such an expert? What exactly is your background?What do you do for a living? I know that it can't possibly be in Human Resources

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 05, 2018 10:38 pm

trishmc wrote:Your reply to my statement that the Dinar is not an internationally traded currency is totally lame. You can't be serious that it"sort of is" because you can buy it online and have it shipped all over the  country.???
I think it's time to wrap this one up before I begin a discussion on the size of so many guru's egos and what side of the brain they come from.

Were you looking for it to be on Forex or another trading platform?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 13, 2018 2:41 pm

Rafidain announces the continuation of the issuance of "master card" for state employees

"Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 Image

13-05-2018 12:35 PM

The Euphrates -

Rafidain Bank announced the continuation of the issuance of one of the electronic payment tool [master card] international staff, citizens and other segments of society.

The Bank's Information Office said in a statement that the branches of the bank continue to issue the [Master Card], which are used inside and outside Iraq and are acceptable in all ATMs connected to the network [Master Card] plus points of sale, noting that the advances and loans granted to employees are about Through these cards as well as settling their salaries electronically.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=57217

https://www.dinardaily.net/t73166-rafidain-announces-the-continuation-of-the-issuance-of-master-card-for-state-employees

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by trishmc Sun May 13, 2018 6:27 pm

Yes, I do expect it to be on the Forex once it revalues.
MasterCard is used internationally, not the Dinar.

trishmc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun May 13, 2018 6:54 pm

trishmc wrote:Maybe I misunderstood you but the Dinar is not an internationally traded currency; it can not be used anywhere in the world except in Iraq.

I'm going to have to take exception when you say that Tony Breitling has never predicted a time & value, when in fact he has - 5/12/2011.

Guru Breitling:  they will get the M2 down to about a few trillion and then with the m3 they will have only billions of  notes, it is that easy , and the policy they have in place is getting them to that point now.

i am expecting june lets hope…. but based on agreements and policy being passed in my eyes nothing but good.  i think in the end it will be 3.22 but will be a multi-tiered rv ,based on less notes and forex markets combined with even more oil production out of iraq. 

https://www.dinardaily.net/t53884-5-12-2011-five-years-ago-in-dinarland

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by trishmc Sun May 13, 2018 7:19 pm

Where was this posted?
Yes, it would appear that Mr. Breitling has certainly changed his views over the last seven years.

trishmc

Back to top Go down

Post by trishmc Sun May 13, 2018 7:22 pm

How is Mr. Breitling being compensated these days since the Vault is no longer around and Dinar Daddy seems to have fallen from grace.

trishmc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun May 13, 2018 10:07 pm

trishmc wrote:Where was this posted?
Yes, it would appear that Mr. Breitling has certainly changed his views over the last seven years.

https://www.dinarguru.com/dinar-guru-archive2.html

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun May 13, 2018 10:08 pm

trishmc wrote:How is Mr. Breitling being compensated these days since the Vault is no longer around and Dinar Daddy seems to have fallen from grace.

Perhaps your question would be better directed at him.  How would any of use know of his financial arrangements?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 14, 2018 12:09 am

trishmc wrote:Yes, I do expect it to be on the Forex once it revalues.

Can a short term high-frequency trader benefit from IQD-USD forex trading?

Possibly Yes, but practically No.

The reason is that the IQD-US$ forex trading market is virtually non-existent. No banks are offering Iraqi dinars. If you have to buy Iraqi dinars, you can buy them only at select money exchangers, who may or may not be legally registered. Secondly, they charge a hefty markup fee, to the tune of up to 20%, for such transactions. This will erode  the profit potential even for short term trading.

Can this be a good bet for a long term investment?

Forex trading in general comes with a few challenges:

• Overvalued profit potential based on investor’s misconceptions.

• The misleading practices of foreign exchange dealers as forex is primarily an OTC market. Further complications and malpractice exist in trading such illiquid and unregulated asset class.

• Investors' basic ignorance about international forex valuations

• Loss aversion – investors holding onto loss-making assets further deteriorating the valuations of their investments

How Iraq, its economy and hence the forex rate develop over the long term, is going to be a long term uncertain bet.

The Bottom Line:

Trading forex currencies is always risky, as external factors at international levels are difficult to control or predict. Unless you are trading on regulated markets or through regulated agents, traders and investors should use extreme caution for trading such currencies.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t70641-is-the-iraqi-dinar-investment-a-wise-investment

trishmc wrote:MasterCard is used internationally, not the Dinar.

...retirees who are outside Iraq can received their salaries now through this service.

http://www.shafaaq.com/en/En_NewsReader/de9da725-a6f7-43e5-94ee-02a32f280425

...retirees who are abroad now can receive and withdraw their salaries from any ATM in any country they are in.

http://www.shafaaq.com/en/En_NewsReader/d0538139-a69e-4890-8e08-b9fddbdcf927

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by trishmc Mon May 14, 2018 5:59 pm

Me think thou protests too much,
I thought that is why you Gurus are here, to bust all the other gurus,... you certainly seem to know about how others are "pumping" the Dinar for financial gain and to the tune of exactly how much that gain is. Besides, you know everything else about Tony Breitling and can even quote something he posted back in2011.

trishmc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 14, 2018 8:59 pm

He is a fraud and a liar. That's all I need to know.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 14, 2018 11:53 pm

trishmc wrote:Where was this posted?
Skip to 22:40 where Tony states the Dinar price at $1.17 to $3.25...

Shortly after, Tony states that "They" have invested internationally with their own currency...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 14, 2018 11:54 pm

trishmc wrote:How is Mr. Breitling being compensated these days since the Vault is no longer around and Dinar Daddy seems to have fallen from grace.
A quick look, Tony does seminars with "Bob The Tax Man". It's on his blog...

Dave Schmidt also does seminars.

Ray Renfrow does "Meet and Greets" as well as seminars.

You don't host those events unless you make money from them...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by trishmc Tue May 15, 2018 6:00 am

The seminars that Tony does are free.

trishmc

Back to top Go down

Post by trishmc Tue May 15, 2018 6:45 am

I have listened to the the blog that you have referenced, several times, and it says, very clearly:

Tony says that he can not estimate a time frame when they will add value to their currency

That they could afford a rate of 1.17 without a problem, but a rate of 3.25 would only work with a very efficient economy: where they are making money on the oil, they have invested internationally with their own currency and the rest of the international communities are investing inside Iraq.

trishmc

Back to top Go down

Post by trishmc Tue May 15, 2018 7:01 am

Further,
It is not helpful for you supposed Gurus to put such a negative slant on things. This investment is difficult enough( yes, I still believe that it is an investment) without you guys( and girls) acting like the " Lame street media" of Dinarland
You seem to be on a mission to destroy, not to help.
I have been to one of Tony's seminars and there is no charge. He does have guest speakers, from time to time, who talk about other investment opportunities, but there is no pressure of any kind.

One other thing......Tony Breitling is the only one, in the Dinar community, who doesn't use a fictitious name, he will look you in the eye, shake your hand and say " hello, I'm Tony Breitling".......can you say the same?

trishmc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue May 15, 2018 9:37 am

trishmc wrote:I have listened to the the blog that you have referenced, several times, and it says, very clearly:

Tony says that he can not estimate a time frame when they will add value to their currency

That they could afford a rate of 1.17 without a problem, but a rate of 3.25 would only work with a very efficient economy: where they are making money on the oil, they have invested internationally with their own currency and the rest of the international communities are investing inside Iraq.

They cannot afford a rate of 1.17.

There is a little over 56,000 billion IQD in circulation.  It's currently valued at approx. .0008 to 1 USD.

There is no way it's going to jump in value to $1.17 to 1 USD, without a drastic reduction of the total note count.  That would be more money than all the countries in the world combined.  That's what is commonly referred to as a lop.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by trishmc Thu May 17, 2018 7:05 pm

O.k., could i ask you were you are getting your information? that there are "over 56,000 billion???????? this makes no sense! 56,000 billion????? fifty six thousand billion??????? and how could you ever come up with a figure for all the money in the world. I'm not sure exactly how many dollar there exists in the good old US ofA with all of the printing the Fed;s do, right out of thin air, so how would you or anyone know hows much money there is out there?,....in the whole world?

trishmc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu May 17, 2018 7:09 pm

trishmc wrote:O.k., could i ask you were you are getting your information? that there are "over 56,000 billion???????? this makes no sense! 56,000 billion????? fifty six thousand billion??????? and how could you ever come up with a figure for all the money in the world. I'm not sure exactly how many dollar there exists in the good old US ofA with all of the printing the Fed;s do, right out of thin air, so how would you or anyone know hows much money there is out there?,....in the whole world?

You are getting it!!!  That is my point.  There is not enough money in the world to create an RV of what Breitling and the other gurus promote.

The number came from here:

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu May 17, 2018 7:11 pm

By the way..... that's not 56,000 billion USD, that's 56,000 billion IQD.  Which, right now, is valued at approximate .0008 to one USD.  The math DOES work!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by trishmc Thu May 17, 2018 8:00 pm

BTW Ssmith , I know that it is 56,000 billion IQD,( re-read my post) and I don't understand how there can be so much out there. They would have to keep their printing presses going day and night.

trishmc

Back to top Go down

Post by trishmc Thu May 17, 2018 8:01 pm

How much IQD is there in the USA>

trishmc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu May 17, 2018 9:27 pm

trishmc wrote:How much IQD is there in the USA>

Don't have a clue.  Nor do I know how much is in the hands of ISIS.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri May 18, 2018 12:55 am

trishmc wrote:Further,
It is not helpful for you supposed Gurus to put such a negative slant on things. This investment is difficult enough( yes, I still believe that it is an investment) without you guys( and girls) acting like the " Lame street media" of Dinarland
You seem to be on a mission to destroy, not to help.
I have been to one of Tony's seminars and there is no charge. He does have guest speakers, from time to time, who talk about other investment opportunities, but there is no pressure of any kind.

So his seminars are sponsored...As I said..."You don't host those events unless you make money from them"

One other thing......Tony Breitling is the only one, in the Dinar community, who doesn't use a fictitious name, he will look you in the eye, shake your hand and say " hello, I'm Tony Breitling".......can you say the same?

Shouldn't he have said "Hello, I'm Tony Elder, known as Breitling" question

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri May 18, 2018 12:57 am

trishmc wrote:O.k., could i ask you were you are getting your information? that there are "over 56,000 billion???????? this makes no sense! 56,000 billion????? fifty six thousand billion???????

Pssst!

The person who doesn't have Human Resource skills posted the link above:

Look at line #78 for those numbers...

and how could you ever come up with a figure for all the money in the world.

Currency...7.6 Trillion. Narrow Money...38.6 Trillion. Broad Money...90.4 Trillion.

http://money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/

You'll find other sites reporting similar results.

I'm not sure exactly how many dollar there exists in the good old US ofA

A quick google search yields from many sites it's at 1.5 Trillion...

with all of the printing the Fed;s do, right out of thin air, so how would you or anyone know hows much money there is out there?,....in the whole world?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri May 18, 2018 12:57 am

trishmc wrote:How much IQD is there in the USA>
It won't exceed what is on line #79

~~~~~~~~~~

Here's one from Ty Rhames, that he displayed as SMALL percentage of holdings, from what looks like a garage? (circa 2011)

"Thank you, Gurus and Patrick" by Harmony - 4/27/18 COy96t5UAAANqqx

There's about 3.17 Billion Dinar or about 3 million USD worth. That's a lot of currency that made it here to the USA in what looks like consecutive serial numbers...

https://www.dinardaily.net/t45726-kuwaitis-face-money-mess-as-banks-open

Ali Agha of D-Trade sold quite a bit as well as Robert Hoffman of Dinar Inc. and Xchange of America.

http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/2014/04/dinar-trade-xchange-of-america.html

You'll find videos out there of them boasting about how much they sold...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by trishmc Fri May 18, 2018 5:17 am

Yes, and there were several guest appearances by the guy from Dinar Trade ( which is a different name now, the one you mentioned above) on CNBC, or NBC, I don't remember which,but definitely a major network, where the commentator spoke with , I think his name is Ali, about the Dinar as an investment and the commentator not only agrees with him , but she was invested in it as well.
Back to Breitling,.....I believe that I said that, from time to time, he has guest speakers, not ALWAYS .
Must you always go low ? It doesn't take long to see the spin you're putting on things, cherry picking those items which fit into the narrative you have in your mind,  certainly not HR behavior, sorry.
The real truth, which we all want, is not always black and white, just as the bad gurus are not all bad, so my point is, call someone out when they are B.S.ing you, on those things that are B.S.,......don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

trishmc

Back to top Go down

Post by trishmc Fri May 18, 2018 6:43 am

As far as how much  IQD in here in this country?..............we don't know how much of what is here is counterfeit, do we?

trishmc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri May 18, 2018 6:47 am

Saying that the Iraqi Dinar is going to revalue at $1.17 is BS.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 19, 2018 2:48 am

trishmc wrote:Yes, and there were several guest appearances by the guy from Dinar Trade ( which is a different name now, the one you mentioned above)

When D-Trade closed shop, Dinar Inc. would just honar their COA or receipts. D-Trade didn't change names. I seem to recall back then, a lot of folks were a bit angry about the reserves they lost and didn't have a way to get their money back.

on CNBC, or NBC, I don't remember which,but definitely a major network, where the commentator spoke with , I think his name is Ali, about the Dinar as an investment and the commentator not only agrees with him , but she was invested in it as well.

CNBC and NBC doesn't have those videos in their archives any more or you need an old version of flash to play them. Here's the youtubes of what Marshall Wayne captured:

Notice that Erins investment in the Dinar consists of a 25k and a 10k note that you see flashing on the screen.

Also note that they are talking about the appreciation of the Dinar, not a re-value...

Back to Breitling,.....I believe that I said that, from time to time, he has guest speakers, not ALWAYS .
Must you always go low ? It doesn't take long to see the spin you're putting on things, cherry picking those items which fit into the narrative you have in your mind,  certainly not HR behavior, sorry.
The real truth, which we all want, is not always black and white, just as the bad gurus are not all bad,

All the Gurus are bad! Stop kidding yourself. Everyone of them are using the the Dinar investment scheme to sell their wares or outright taking advantage of folks and their lack of knowledge to solicit money from them.

so my point is, call someone out when they are B.S.ing you, on those things that are B.S.,

Isn't that called cherry picking? question

......don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

Here's another point...

At 35:10, in Tony's video above, Tony knows that they are going to re-value because the Parliament, the MOF, the MOP, the CBI, are yelling at the top of their lungs... That's simply not the case.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 19, 2018 2:51 am

trishmc wrote:As far as how much  IQD in here in this country?..............we don't know how much of what is here is counterfeit, do we?
Most folks have blacklighted them by now. It's all over the place on how to do it and to check for the other security features.

If you bought them from a legitimate dealer, they should good...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by trishmc Sat May 19, 2018 7:14 am

No, it's called profiling, painting everything with the same brush, something no HR person would do.

trishmc

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 19, 2018 9:08 pm

trishmc wrote:No, it's called profiling, painting everything with the same brush, something no HR person would do.

I try and work on sugar coating things up a bit, but I'm not seeing anything positive and motivating with Tony. Maybe you can help out with that?

Does Tony have actual proof of that what he said in the video above regarding the RV?

Does Tony do any seminars that aren't Dinar related, where he presents only other investment opportunities?

With Tony's history surrounding the Dinar Investment Scheme, what makes him any different than the other Gurus? They all give some kind of rate, right?

Maybe you can paint a different picture on these Gurus, because all I've seen is the damage they do with the lies they tell.

This has gone way beyond ---> Post Conflict Investing <--- and speculation, and based on misrepresenting facts!

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 21, 2018 2:43 am

According to trading economics, and other sources:

"Iraq Money Supply M0  2003-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast
Money Supply M0 in Iraq decreased to 56317 IQD Billion in March from 57037 IQD Billion in February of 2018. Money Supply M0 in Iraq averaged 43803.03 IQD Billion from 2003 until 2018, reaching an all time high of 73259 IQD Billion in December of 2013 and a record low of 6708 IQD Billion in December of 2003."

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by trishmc Mon May 21, 2018 7:16 am

Who has proof that the IQD will revalue? It's a speculative investment, remember? If there was proof, it would no longer be speculative. I appreciate your more diplomatic approach , RamblerNash, and yes, I believe Tony has done some seminars with just investment opportunities  as it is his belief that we shouldn't just put our dinar in a drawer and forget about it until it revalues, but, instead,invest it, if at all possible, in something else, hence, the ISX, which, by the way, I don't recall purchasing from him, I believe I downloaded the information from a website and actually spoke with a broker over in Iraq about investing my IQD in the ISX and the procedure involved.
I'm not saying that Tony is above reproach, I began to have a seed of doubt about him, recently, when he quoted these rates because he always maintained that the dinar would float, come out very low, and gain momentum to keep inflation at bay, now, he has changed his tune.
I'm not counting on this to happen, it would be nice if it did, but, I certainly don't have all my eggs in one basket and am not sitting around waiting for my ship to come in. I guess time will tell who is right and who is wrong.

trishmc

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum