Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat 4/27/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mountain Goat 4/27/18   Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:11 am

April 27, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Okay so here we go as we are rounding out the end of April. Yes, no RV yet. Did you really expect it prior to the Iraqi elections? Who was telling you this and why?

So these gurus will continue to stretch out this imminent RV right up until the elections and then what? Will they eat crow? Wil they come and apologize to you for stressing you out? Oh, but they say you have to be “man enough” to handle this flexible situation. When it is flexible okay but when they flat our lie to you this is something different. They know the real timetable for this RV but they deny it and need to pursue their every day / any day agenda so they can get you to keep coming back in the meantime for more donations and more products to sell you. How ridiculous! Why not just be HONEST with everyone? Why not just tell the TRUTH? Is this so difficult?

There are times when the RV could have happened and was targeted and these are legitimate times. But when Iraq comes right out and tells us a timeframe and we don’t want to listen or for some reason refuse to listen this is a different story. We must look at how it impacts our listeners.

So these gurus tell us first it had to happen before the end of April. Now that the end of April is here they are changing their tune (lying) again and telling you now the RV will happen just before the May 12th election day. Really? These idiots just won’t give up and are persistent. They must enjoy stringing you along and watching everyone get stressed out and anxious.

I have told everyone not to expect any RV until at least after the elections are over. I gave you solid evidence as to why I am saying this in my past couple newsletters. I don’t have to try to back into and fabricate intel using tiny bits and pieces or scraps of events to conjure up my conclusions. I am only looking at the FACTS. There is no conspiracy here to hide this from us. The CBI has told me they are going to keep the citizens informed throughout the entire process and this is exactly what they are doing. They are being honest and not double talking. They are not throwing out faulty news just to “trick” us. How ridiculous can this get!

It is easy to take any recent developments happening in Iraq and conjure up some ideas that the RV might happen and is imminent. But this is not reality and so everyone should just take off your “RV hat” and listen to reality for a change. But I know who leads everyone on in this nonsense…right TNT Tony and others.

Again I am telling everyone that the CBI has told us that they will keep the citizens informed of any progress in the project to delete the zeros and intend to bring about the reinstatement of the currency very soon. We are just the secondary recipients of this information. So this is exactly what the CBI is doing – they are keeping us informed.

So over the last month they told us that the “project to delete the zeros” is ready and completed. What did this mean?

It means the CBI has worked for many years to put in place the pieces such as the banking laws, international standards and to recall 2/3 of the currency out of circulation. Next, they implemented tools such as POS, ATMs and electronic banking to make it easier to manage the monetary flow and economy in Iraq during the process and afterwards. These are all modern tools other developed countries use and so Iraq is modernizing their monetary policy. So they now say they are ready to go.

The final piece of the project is to turn on the ATMS and to launch the newer notes and go through the replacement process. This includes collecting as much of these 3 zero notes including 5,000, 10,000, 25,000 and 50,000 notes. The CBI told us they must decrease the money supply in circulation by 2/3.

So we see now that the CBI is making a final push to suck in as much of these 5,000, 10,000, 25,000 and 50,000 notes as they can. Finally the CBI published instructions for the banks on what notes to take in and the condition of the notes. Also how to handle the turn-in to the CBI on all these notes.

But we must also not forget in the past all these attempts by the CBI to get the citizens to turn-in these notes was unsuccessfully. Remember all those past articles on asking the citizens to bring in their hoards and stashes of the currency? So what makes now any different?

What makes now VERY different is that the SECURITY is much better in Iraq since the citizens witnessed a strong security force working on their behalf and pushed ISIS invaders out of their country. Also, they trust their new prime minister Abadi as they envision him as a fair and honest person. But most importantly I believe it was the new banking and financial reforms and promotions from the CBI on the electronic banking that finally took it to the next level and end result. Remember they are making it MANDITORY to sign up with a bank account to get paid salaries and retirement money electronically deposited. So now the citizen is being FORCED to trust the bank, like it or not. As they experience the banking system they will gain more and more trust as time goes on.

So later this week the CBI chairman spoke at the conclusion of the latest investment convention in Baghdad. He practically told us the dinar will be equal to the dollar in the coming period. Unless I am mistaken in my interpretation this is WOW news! I could hardly believe the article when I read it. I have included it in the article section below. So they are not even hiding it, as many think.

More news…

Economy News Baghdad:

The President of the Association of Private Banks, Wadih al-Hanalal, that the Association of private banks supports all the directions of international companies specialized in the field of banking services to enter strongly in the Iraqi market.

More news….

Q & A from Monday’s FaceBook NewsLetter

Member asked: Mnt Goat do you think there will be another excuse aka road block after elections to stall the reinstatement?

Mnt Goat Reply:

I must say ABSOLUTLY NOT! But it depends who wins the election as to how long it may take. If Haider al-Abadi wins this will move very quickly.

Member asked: Thank you MG, my question has to do with exchanging I would like to know how you will probably be exchanging your currency so I might weigh it against how I am leaning. Once the market rate has stabilized do you think it could be subject to a significant fall I am thinking of not exchanging much but holding it as a safe harbor asset due to the falling value an opinion of the dollar. Thanks again for all your due diligence.

Mnt Goat Reply:

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice. But if you want my personal “opinion” I will say it does not matter what I am doing. It seems you are confused because your head has been filled with all this crap from these idiotic gurus. This is exactly why I have my FaceBook Page. Just too much nonsense out there over this investment. Let me set you straight. This exchange is going to be very simple. Take you dinar to the bank and exchange it to US dollars and put it into a saving account. Then, if the amount if large enough, see a TRUST attorney and think about safe guarding it that way. Get the TRUST that fits your needs. Talk it over with the attorney. Do research on the Web for the different types of Trusts to use. Don’t worry about all this stupid hysteria about a crashing dollar. It is all hype to get you to buy gold. Get it? The dollar is going nowhere.

Member asked: I read today Iraq agreed to join the New York Convention. How does this affect things?

Mnt Goat Reply:

The Cabinet reviewed Iraq’s submission on measures taken by the Iraqi government to comply with its treaty obligations under the Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW). So do you think discrimination against women will effect the reinstatement of their currency? Too much chatter out there in the dinar community about topics that have absolutely no bearing on the RV. Why do they even post these stupid articles? I will tell you why. Its because these members are idiots and can’t discern between news that is worthy or not.

Member asked: Okay my question. Is this a global event or strictly limited to USA Banks. IE: I only always hear that we will need to go to a bank in the USA to exchange our Dinar. Is it not possible to actually exchange anywhere there is a bank with a foreign currency exchange function/department?

Mnt Goat Reply:

I do not handle the exchange process but I will say that I have traveled extensively and always exchange currency at the banks of the country I am in. Now I have a visa card that has no exchange fee so I just use my card. But my point is - As far as you exchanging the dinar in a foreign country you only hear about the exchange process in the US because that is where all these gurus come from. They are talking to their audience. Get it? But if you live outside the US then tell me so. What is the basis of your question and maybe someone can help you. Not all foreign countries will handle the dinar and so it is today with many other currencies. The dinar is an exotic currency by most banks and they won’t touch it outside of the US and Europe and even many European countries don’t deal in it. This may change once the dinar has some real value. The exchange process in a foreign country will be exactly the same only the volume of people initially exchanging will be much less so the process will be as for any other currency. The bulk of the private holders of dinar are in the US.

Member asked: There appears to be still $4.5 billion remaining with regards to Kuwait War Reparations. Does that remaining $4.5 billion have to be paid out before the reinstatement of the Dinar can occur?

Mnt Goat Reply:

I can see you have NOT been following the news. Why don’t you read my Newsletter? Months ago Kuwait and Iraq signed an agreement to pay down this debt in propane gas. Only they need a pipeline and are now building it. The recent payment to Kuwait is part of the agreement. I keep telling everyone the key to pay off of the war reparations is whether the IMF and Kuwait both agree to it. As long as both are satisfied then as far as the sanctions go it is done. Don’t you follow the news? Don’t you know that in December 2017 it was announced Iraq is now “fully” out of Chapter VII? Just weeks before this announcement they told us this gas deal with Kuwait. So they couldn’t have gotten out of Chapter VII sanctions without also having struck some deal with Kuwait and the IMF for repayment. You see it is not the actual repayment that is important, but rather it is the satisfying the IMF and Kuwait of assurances of repayment in the future much like a secured loan would do. With Abadi as prime minister (and probably will get a second term) they know the govt will not default on the agreement. So the IMF took them off the sanctions. This was the last item to complete to get out of sanctions and they told us this many times in articles. So this is done as it would have to be to get our of Chapter VII.

Member asked: My question is what will an Iraq citizen get in exchange for a 25000. Note , if the re-instated rate was 1 / 1 USD ? I’ve read a few explanations over the years but none have been clear .

Mnt Goat Reply:

This simple principle is not clear unless you LISTEN and stop trying to put your two cents into the process. So here it is again, are you listening this time?

Right now under 1184 the Iraqi dinar is under a de facto peg with the US dollar. This is why many get so confused as they keep equating the dinar only to the US dollar value. But this will NOT be true once they reinstate the currency back to normalcy. It will then be pegged to an SDR basket of 5 major developed countries. The US dollar is only one of these currencies.

Within Iraq the dinar is always a dinar meaning they fully intend to keep using the dinar within Iraq. They do not use the dollar within Iraq now and will no longer use the dollar to buy foreign goods once it RVs. So just like in the US, the dollar is always a dollar. When the rate changes of the dollar do you hurry to the bank and exchange your dollar for some other currency? NO of course you don’t. Why would you? You just probably wouldn’t even know the value changed unless you followed the foreign exchange market closely. This is because you are living inside your country. The same thinking applies in Iraq when they reinstate the currency it changes the value, but if you live in Iraq, only in Iraq they are getting a new set of category of notes (much lower denominations) so it is more apparent.

So within Iraq today the 25,000 notes is at a rate of 1184 that equates to about $25 USD, right? After they reinstate the $25,000 dinar WITHIN Iraq it is then replaced with a $25 note and it is worth exactly the same as $25 dollars if you convert it to dollars. But you don’t have to. You can convert it to Euro, Pounds, Franc, whatever….. But the rate is no longer 1184 in US Dollars. But if you did convert to Us dollars it would be the same rate as what they are getting in the country that uses US dollars. In Iraq they don’t care what the US, Germany, UK, or Canada or any other country is getting for their exchange rate. All they care about is that their dinar they hold in their hands has more purchasing power and that they no longer have to carry around stacks of bills just to buy a days worth of groceries. So for the average citizen within Iraq the rate essentially stays the same only the bills change. I know this is an extremely hard concept for many to grasp. It is hard because when you hear the word RATE you automatically think of US dollars conversion. But after the reinstatement this is no longer true and so stop thinking this way. The RATE will then be based on the SDR basket not the de facto US dollar peg any longer.

If you took your dinar outside of Iraq and exchanged it for the US the rate might be 3.71 so $3.71 x 25,000 = $92,750 US dollars and this is what you would get because this is what they use in the US. This is the rate of the dinar off the SDR basket. These rates are only examples.

Likewise if you took the same 25,000 dinar and exchanged it in Germany for Euro, the rate of exchange could be $4.25 per 1 dinar then it would be 4.25 x 25,000 = 106,250 Euros. Get it? The FOREX exchange will tell you what the rate is in each country. The currency exchanges are the vehicle to communicate to the world what the value is of their currencies and to convert them. If you looked at the Iraqi dinar on FOREX what rate do you think it would show for within Iraq? It wouldn’t show any rate for Iraq since within Iraq 1 dinar always equals 1 dinar 1:1 just as in the US 1 dollar always equals 1 dollar. Get it? This is why they keep telling you over and over again the dinar within Iraq will be 1:1. You are in Iraq not outside of it.

But my point here is Iraq does not run on US dollars they use dinars so nobody is going to run to the bank and exchange a 25,000 dinar note in Iraq for US dollars unless they go to the currency auction window at the bank, these auctions will end. Iraq already has a law stating the country uses dinar not dollars as their national currency. People found with large bulks of US dollars must have an explanation or it’s a crime.

So under Article 8 of the UN charter member nations can exchange their countries currency for any other countries currency if the banks have that currency on-hand to do it. There will always be some exchanging going on to other currencies since Iraq have lots of tourism. So if you traveled to Iraq from US post RV and took your dollars you should probably exchange it first to dinars at the airport or find a bank that will do it. But this is why they have TRAVELEX at the airports to make it easy.

Will the prices go down in Iraq? Yes, and this must happen when the new lower category notes come out. Also the dinar will exchange outside of Iraq for much more post RV so importing will cost less into Iraq. It will go through the revaluation so it will buy more per dinar thus sell for less in the shops in Iraq. But these cheaper prices within Iraq are driven from outside Iraq. Get it now?

Member asked: Is it true only Iraqi dinar from the years 2003-2008 can expect an increase in value? I hear if purchased later like issued in year 2013, it will not be “reinstated”.

Mnt Goat Reply:

Who the hell told you this? I need to know. This is certainly NOT true. All of the 3 zeros notes from 2003-2018 will be exchangeable.

Member asked: No Question just a statement Mt Goat. Why waste your time and ours talking about TNT and the other gurus. I feel you are on point and have read your articles for years. I believe you and your intel. Keep up the Awesome work I appreciate it. Have a Blessed Day.

Mnt Goat Reply:

Please go read my Mission Statement for my FaceBook Page. This is my page and I can publish whatever I want. This Page is not all about your sensitive needs. There are 8 billion other people in the world.

Member asked: my question is do you think kaperoni is right about it can not ri or rv but has to float and will not happen for months. You have said good things about him and I only read you and his posts.

Mnt Goat Reply:

Good question, however this one really gets my goat. Kaperoni is a good researcher and we all should appreciate what he brings to the table. But when it come to the float it is merely his opinion and he states it too. So I base my news about the FLOAT not on my opinion but on research and articles.

So if you study the entire process of deleting the zeros and then eventually reinstating the dinar you can see that they are going to take the dinar off the de facto peg to the US dollar go instead re-peg it to an SDR basket of 5 currencies. How in hell are they going to do this if they leave the dinar as it is and wait for the currency on the de facto peg rate of 1184 to just float higher on it own?

Has it floated higher on it own? Why is it staying at 1184? It stays at this rate because it is artificially being suppressed. Get it? The 1184 rate is solely based on the US dollar peg. It is an temporary /unnormalized peg.

https://www.imf.org/external/np/mfd/er/2006/eng/0706.htm

The corruption in the currency auctions are also suppressing down the rate since the de facto is so highly dependent upon the amount of US dollars in the CBI reserves and billions are being stolen out of the reserves each year. Just by knowing all this and nothing else why in hell would the CBI remain on the de facto peg, as Kaperoni states? He is dead WRONG!

Besides the CBI and IMF came out many times and already told us they fully intend to FLOAT the dinar and peg it to the SDR basket. There were lots of recent arguments in articles about putting the dinar on a float but they were talking about leaving it on the de facto peg and then floating it. If you read the articles carefully you can clearly see they decided against this action due to the wide amount of corruption in the currency auctions. Seems very logical to me. Many of confusing this float with the float once on the SDR basket.

So why is this even being discussed is my question? Why does kaperoni keep bringing this topic up? It is already decided. The key that kaperoni is not seeing is that once they do peg it differently to the SDR basket this will drive the rate up since it is being pegged differently. Get it? The IMF and the CBI is not just arbitrarily assigning a higher rate to the dinar. The higher rate is coming from the market and the SDR basket peg.

Member asked: One question, I live in Australia and have never seen any reference to what facilities will be available here!

Can I assume that the arrangements that have been referred to for exchanging in the US will be applicable to Australians.

In anticipation, I have opened an account with HSBC, but of course they continue to deny all knowledge of this subject!

Perhaps you could touch on this point in your next newsletter!

Always grateful for your input!

Mnt Goat Reply:

You are so wrong is your assumption that the arrangements that have been made in US also apply to Australian banks. First let me state the bulk of dinar holders is in the US. Second that within the US, the US Treasury is responsible for coordinating the process of exchange in the US for US citizens. So why would you think this US policy applies to Australian banks?

In countries outside of the US (with the exception of Canada) you will simply take your dinar, once it has any real value, and bring it to the bank to exchange for your currency that you use in Australia. I believe you are using the AUD Australian dollar? There are no special procedures, no gimmicks and certainly no special exchange centers or arrangements unless your banks decide to set them up over there. It sounds like you already researched in Australia so why are you asking me? Have you taken the time to research? It is purely up to the banks whether they desire to buy the dinar from you. They don’t have to. My personal opinion is that once it has some real value that even if they are not now exchanging it they will jump at the opportunity. But you might have to make a special appointment to meet with a special exchanger since this may be out of the ordinary. They may have to get higher up approval. This is my guess. But remember you are an internet stalker and one out of only millions that have dinar as a private investor. The banks are out to make money $$$$$ this is what they do. So if there is money to be made they will handle the Iraqi dinar….believe me!! It might take some time for the news to filter over to you “darn under” but it will come…. Lol..lol..lol…

Member asked: What do you know about NDA's?

Mnt Goat reply:

What do you want to know. NDA if I read you right stands for Non-Disclosure Agreement. Is there something else behind your question? I can not read your mind. Sorry! Be more specific.

More news….

WARNING…WARNING…WARNING….

Fake exchange centers have already been identified so I need to caution everyone today on these 800#s. DO NOT call the 800# being told you by these idiot internet gurus UNLESS you can confirm somehow they are legitimate numbers from the government. Reportedly fake exchange centers were being established by renting office space close to the real bank offices.

This is how their scheme was supposed to go down:

1.They created their own FAKE 800#

2.You call the FAKE # and give out personal information and set up an appt

3.You arrive at the site, turn in your dinar to them

4.They use FAKE bank screens to set up FAKE bank accounts

5.They print out FAKE bank receipts of deposits

6.They tell you within 48 hours the money will be liquid in your accounts

7. Then 48 hours passes, later you try to access your new account at your real bank and the account does not exists or an existing account still has a zero balance

8.You realize you have just been scammed. You travel back to the FAKE exchange center only to find the office is cleaned out and no one is there.

9.What do you do? You report them to the authorities. What can they do? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Even if they do recover the dinar how can you prove it is yours?

YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED!

This story is being told to put FEAR and CAUTION into everyone. We really don’t know who the hell these idiots are on these conference calls who all claim the government is going to given them some 800#s to pass on to you. They have been building your confidence stronger and stronger over the many years of their conference calls and forums. You trust them, but should you? They are now ready for their scam. Its coming and so be careful! I don’t want to hear of any incidences of people getting scammed out of their dinar.

Personally, I never believed in these ridiculous 800#s anyhow. I think its all a bunch of bullshit! I believe this is a scam from day one. If you go out to legitimate internet sites for any major bank you will find at least one 800# for a currency exchange office contact. I believe these are the legitimate and only 800#s you are going to get. They just don’t want you to call them yet and to cause havoc so they are not telling you this freely. Instead someone conjured up this idea of new 800#’s and exchange centers. Since they also don’t want you jumping and running to the banks and causing havoc they created this exchange center concept lie. Believe me I am not going down some long hallway at the back of some dark office with my dinar to meet with some faceless exchanger. Not going to happen!!! I don’t know about you but I am only gong to exchange right out in the open maybe behind closed door but with a large glass window. It will be only in a legitimate bank office, probably in a main office. I do not really care which bank as long as they count the money in front of me and deposit it for me with all bank receipts for proof. I do not want a delay in use of the money either. If they want to restrict some of the money for 48 hours or less fine while they check out my background but not beyond this time. During this time the banks are going to make a lot of money off your money. Consider this in the rate they are giving you. Tell they you know of the nightly “sweeps” they do on the accounts and in the potential for daily interest they are making on your money. So either you want a share of it upfront on the rate or you want a share of it afterwards on an ongoing basis, or both.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

SIGNING OF A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND VISA INTERNATIONAL

(Mtn Goat – This is huge! In order for International VISA to work properly Iraq will need an international currency on FOREX. Not just a “place holder” rate of 1184 either…just saying….)

Economy News Baghdad:

April 26, 2018

The President of the Association of Private Banks, Wadih al-Hanalal, that the Association of private banks supports all the directions of international companies specialized in the field of banking services to enter strongly in the Iraqi market.

" I am pleased to congratulate you on the SIGNING OF A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AND VISA INTERNATIONAL, which comes in the context of the strategy developed by the Central Bank for the development of electronic payment systems in Iraq , " Al-Hantal said in his speech during the signing ceremony of the Central Bank's agreement with Visa International. And the application of financial coverage after the great steps through which the bank to develop the systems and instructions necessary for the success of this project and the construction of infrastructure through the establishment of the national division and develop it to meet through banks and companies the growing needs of the Iraqi society to transform from a society depends on the deal Its financial dependence on criticism to a society that depends on digital banking.

"

He added that "the presence of international companies in Iraq is evidence of the increasing interest of these companies in the Iraqi market because it represents a great attraction within the region and a promising market everyone looks forward to service and harvest the fruits of this service gradually to reflect on the growing volume of business and profits of different institutions . "

He stressed that "the Association supports all trends of international companies SPECIALIZED IN THE FIELD OF DIGITAL BANKING SERVICES TO ENTER STRONGLY TO THE IRAQI MARKET AND IS READY TO PROVIDE EVERYTHING THAT IS NECESSARY and within its capacity to ensure the success of this trend . "

" We hope that the memorandum between the two parties will quickly come into effect and we hope that VISA INTERNATIONAL WILL ACHIEVE PROSPERITY AND EXPANSION IN THE IRAQI MARKET.

GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK ALI AL-ALAQ DURING HIS SPEECH AT THE FORUM

WHEN THE CBI TALKS I LISTEN!

Economy News Iraq April 26 2018

The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Alalak, the total assets in banks operating in the country is 200 billion dollars.

Al-Alak said in his speech at the meeting of the "partnership in investment" within the Forum on investment and reconstruction opportunities in Iraq and attended by "Economy News", "The cash credit provided by banks amounting to 30 billion dollars and weaken this figure of credit contract," noting that " The amendment of the organizational structure, the establishment of risk units, combating money laundering and the financing of terrorism, among others. "

He added that "the central bank has developed the system of payments and will soon launch payment by mobile phone," asserting "Last year we launched the common system known as the IBAN for all accounts and Iraq is one of the 47 countries in the world implement this system, which facilitates the process of financial transfer "He said.

He pointed out that "MasterCard will establish a school in Iraq to develop young people to use credit cards and others," adding that "the inflation rate in Iraq does not exceed 2%."

He pointed out THAT "THE COMING PERIOD WILL WITNESS A DECLINE IN THE RATE OF INFLATION IN IRAQ AFTER CONTROLLING THE EXCHANGE RATE AND CANCEL THE MARGINAL PRICE OF THE DOLLAR AND MAKE IT EQUAL TO THE OFFICIAL PRICE," noting that "this measure by the Central Bank supports the purchasing power of citizens and provides an important indicator for businessmen through the stability of the working environment" .

He pointed out that "the dollar exchange rate is considered at the current stage is the best because it has become an ideal price and gives confidence to investors in maintaining the return of their activities.

(Mnt Goat – Is the CBI chairman telling us the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar is going to move off the de facto peg of the US dollar and make it equalt to the US dollar as it’s “official price (rate)?...just asking…What do you think this is telling us?)

THE CENTRAL BANK APPLIES THE RECOMMENDATIONS THAT COME OUT OF THE CONFERENCES IN ADDITION TO VISIONS OF THE WORLD BANK

WHEN THE CBI TALKS I LISTEN!

The President of the Association of Iraqi private banks, Wadih al-Hanalal, that the strategy of the Central Bank of Iraq 2016-2020 has a great depth and helped to overcome difficulties in the work of banks.

"The central bank's strategy for the years 2016-2020 has a very deep depth, which reflected positively on the work of banks and put difficulties in front of him," said Al-Hantal in his speech during the session of "Investment Partnership" within the forum of investment and reconstruction opportunities in Iraq and attended by " The Central Bank applies the recommendations that come out of the conferences in addition to visions of the World Bank."

He pointed out that "the Central Bank introduced the follow-up department and had a significant impact in the implementation of its decisions, which reflected positively on the banking sector."

He pointed out that "the visit of the Bahraini banks to Iraq has not occurred since 1980 and has opened important doors and we hope that the Bahraini banks to be correspondent banks."

He pointed out that "the Central Bank is the strategic partner and the big tent of the banks and because of its directions, Iraqi banks have international accounting standards in addition to the implementation of the requirements of the global financial system."

He noted that "the Association of Iraqi private banks trained 1800 people to the best international standards, in addition to training the youth through the course of empowerment and employment in the banking sector."

"For the first time, banks have participated in community initiatives, and the initiative of Baghdad to rehabilitate 20 fields has been funded by the private banking sector as well as the initiative support fund

(Mtn Goat – Hanalal is educating investors on the progress of the banking reforms by the CBI in accordance with international standards, something investors requested in the Investment conference in London in 2015. WOW! )

ABADI’S VICTORY COALITION COMES OUT AND MAKES CAMPAIGN PROMISES TODAY

Baghdad Mawazine News

April 26 2018

President of the victory coalition Haider al-Abadi, on Thursday, the establishment of political parties to launch a national project and a new Iraqi thesis to build a strong Iraq for all Iraqis.

“The Kurdish Arab brothers are permanent and we are committed to our unity and our brothers and we believe that Iraq is one homeland for all its sons and it will be only that,” Abadi said in a statement received by Mawazine News.

“We cherish the religious, national and sectarian diversity and consider it a source of strength and wealth,” he said. “I do not differentiate between citizens, and this is our approach, our ethics and our firm policy.”

The head of the victory coalition, “the moment of attack urging Iraq left our differences aside and stood Peshmerga and the Iraqi army one row until victory and liberation processes unite and win, and this is one of the most important national and historical achievements and achievements.”

“The Peshmerga forces who fought against the dictatorship and against terrorism,” Abadi said.

We will NOT ALLOW THE CORRUPTION MAFIA TO SWALLOW THE STATE, so the voter’s voice is important to contribute to the fight against corruption through voting for the project that adopts this approach and the coalition of victory puts it in his priorities. “He said.

“We want to establish political parties that present a national project and a new Iraqi thesis to build a strong Iraq for all Iraqis. Today, Iraq is much better than it was in its internal situation, security, stability and foreign relations, and we want it to progress more, and Iraq is good enough for all.

A great future for reconstruction, construction and investment. ”

Regarding the list in Arbil, Abadi said that “our project is to build a political bloc that goes beyond sectarianism and nationalism, so there is a list of victory in 18 provinces because we have a vision in the administration of the country and the crisis of the disputed areas may be a model for that rational administration in order to preserve Iraqi blood.”

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat 4/27/18   Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:20 pm

but byneext year I hope I can smell the rv right  i canat my front door. the only issue is they just painted my front door and I cannot open it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat 4/27/18   Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:17 pm

ISIS holds billions of dinars.  Dinars they stole during their occupation.  There will never be an RV of the current dinar.  There will probably be a new dinar for Iraqi citizens only.  Iraq does not hold enough foreign reserves to revalue their currency.  They would need trillions, not billions, of dollars and other currencies.  Mountain Goat's job of long posts multiple times a week is a ruse, a joke, a fake.  He/she has no contact with anyone at the CBI.  He/she is a liar, just as Yosef is a liar, just as Tony is a liar.  They are all liars!!  How many more years of "this should have happened last night" are people willing to listen to and believe.  And as far as ADMINBILL is concerned, he KNOWS, again, HE KNOWS, there will be no revaluation of the dinar.  He KNOWS the zim is worthless.  Yet, for own ego, he runs a wasteful website that continues to encourage the hopefuls that are members that their day is yet to come.  Yes, ADMINBILL, changes colors a few times a week, just to keep the ruse going.  His best color is brown which equates to SHIT, because ADMINBILL is a SHIT!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mountain Goat 4/27/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: