Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "One Last Thing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "One Last Thing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "One Last Thing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "One Last Thing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "One Last Thing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "One Last Thing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "One Last Thing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "One Last Thing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "One Last Thing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "One Last Thing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "One Last Thing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "One Last Thing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "One Last Thing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "One Last Thing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "One Last Thing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "One Last Thing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "One Last Thing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "One Last Thing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "One Last Thing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "One Last Thing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"One Last Thing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/25/18

Go down

"One Last Thing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/25/18 Empty "One Last Thing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/25/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:18 am

KTFA

Frank26 » April 25th, 2018

FAMILY ............... ONE LAST THING ............. DO NOT CONSIDER YOURSELF TO HAVE SUPER NATURAL POWERS CONCERNING THE MR OF THE DINAR OF IRAQ ..................... FOR THE WORLD KNOWS AS YOU DO THAT THE CBI SAID .............. "WE ARE READY".

BE STRONG IN YOUR DISCIPLINE OF WAITING .......... FOR SOON IMO ............. IT WILL REWARD YOU. ALOHA TO ALL.

Don961 » April 25th, 2018

Thank you Frank ...imo ... as Walkingstick and you/Teams have taught ... no need to be a super sleuth searching for some obscure article announcing the RI ... it will be out there in plain view ... abundantly ... for all to see ... no question about what they are doing or when ...

Samson » April 25th, 2018

G7 Meeting; from an economic alliance to a political alliance

25th April, 2018

The foreign ministers of the G7 (the United States, France, Japan, Germany, Canada, Britain and Italy) met yesterday in Toronto, Canada, to discuss important international issues. The meeting touched on several important topics, including Russia and the Crimean crisis, the North Korean talks on the nuclear deal and the Syrian crisis. The meeting ended with the group discussing these issues at the next meeting in Quebec City, Canada, on June 8-9

Establishing

After the global economic crisis of 1973, the rise in oil prices from $ 3 to $ 13 a barrel, major economic countries suffered a crisis of compensating for the rise of these prices, and the international monetary system (Bretton Woods system) also suffered from this economic crisis

In order to overcome these crises, America, France, Italy, Britain, Japan and Germany formed the G6 . In the following years, Canada and Russia joined these countries to become the group of the eight largest industrialized countries named after the G8 . These countries have Russia in the G8, Russia has withdrawn from them, and the group continued to operate under the name of the Group of Seven

Meeting against Russia

In the past, the core of the G7 research was based on purely economic issues, with a view to achieving stability and security in the global economy and its predictability. However, in recent years these countries had achieved little success. One of the main reasons for this was the entry of this group In security issues not related to the global economy

Yesterday's meeting was clearly influenced by the Russian-Western conflict. British Foreign Secretary Fris Johnson said in a speech after the meeting that the ministers agreed at their two-day meeting in Toronto, Canada, to set up a working group to study Russia's "bad behavior" In light of concerns about what Moscow is doing in Ukraine and Syria, told reporters: "What we decided yesterday is the formation of a group of " G7 " studying Russia's harmful behavior in all its manifestations, whether in the field of electronic warfare or information distortion or assassination attempts or whatever, Collectively. "

Canadian Foreign Minister Christia Freeland said that "the ministers expressed deep concern over the despicable attack on nerve gas in Britain and Russia's attempts to destabilize democratic countries by intervening in the elections."

At present, Western-Russian relations are cooler than ever after the collapse of the Soviet Union, which overshadowed the G7 summit, which should focus on economic issues in the first place. This was a major reason that the group failed to achieve any of its objectives Over the past decades, Russia has played a major role in global financial stability as one of the world's leading economies. In its presence, Group 8 controlled 65 of the world economy, but with its exit the group lost 15 percent, Seven by a large

Yesterday, the International Monetary Fund ( IFM) announced that rising fiscal vulnerabilities, rising trade and geopolitical tensions and a historically high global debt threaten global growth prospects. Thus, Russia's absence from these meetings will increase economic risks that contradict the economic policies of this group. The new Cold War between the West and Russia and the reduction of diplomatic relations between the two sides are among the serious challenges facing the Group of Seven

New challenges facing G7:

The meeting dealt with other issues, including the North Korean issue and the crisis in Syria, where the foreign ministers of the Group of Seven supported the tripartite aggression of the United States and Britain and the French last on Syria, and although this issue has nothing to do with the economy neither near nor far, The group can affect Syria in any way except in coordination with Russia, which plays a major role there

German Foreign Minister Haikou Mas told reporters that the final statement "reaffirms that there will be no political solution in Syria without Russia, and Russia should make its contribution to this solution."

The latest trade war launched by US President Donald Trump on China is a major economic and trade threat that could cause economic crises. This is contrary to the G7's wishes and does not meet its goals. The dollar's confrontation with the Chinese yen and the deliberate manipulation of the dollar (and vice versa) US imports will increase the volatility of the global exchange rate, which will inevitably affect the economies of these countries, but this is not addressed in the agenda of the Group of Seven, which means that the Group of Seven is not aware of the seriousness of the economic crisis and its failure to predict Out

In conclusion, it can be said that the recent meeting of the Group of Seven has departed from its goals and aspires to highlight the failure to address the economic crisis impending, where economists question the ability of this group to predict the global economy and prevent global crises, because of the crisis that the West is with Russia China, and because of the Trumpy policies bearing the slogan "America First", as well as the lack of interest in emerging economies such as Spain, India, Brazil and other countries ml LINK

The strategy of Moscow and the new Beijing to confront America ... Gold against the dollar

25th April, 2018

"One Last Thing" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/25/18 Chinagold_1_orig

new era, every country in the world tries to strengthen its economy by various means. In order to achieve this, some international systems have invented digital currencies such as Betquin and others. Some economists believe that this type of currency will replace gold in a short time.

Also, these currencies suffered record losses of more than 60 percent in one month, and the price of "Petcown" on the stock exchange $ 7289, falling to less than half the peak recorded in December, when approached close to 20 thousand dollars, but because of the losses suffered With digital currencies, countries have moved towards re-establishing their policies And the focus of their efforts to increase their reserves of resources of high value and global stability, and in this sense, the central banks of countries today are working to increase their reserves of gold instead of relying on digital currencies or other standards

With the arrival of Trump to the White House and raised the slogan "America first" began a trade war with world powers such as China and Russia, through the imposition of new taxes on imports of foreign goods, in contrast not only Moscow and Beijing, considering the Trump offensive policies on the economic arena, which will undoubtedly affect And embarked on a new strategy aimed at weakening the dollar and changing the international financial system based on the dollar. As a result, some Western countries are seriously considering this coming war and its damage, and started to store and save valuable resources such as gold, German countries , According to German central bank reports. Germany has recently returned a lot of gold to its banks. It now has about 1440 tons of gold in New York banks, 438 in London and 307 in Paris. It plans to return around 667 tons of gold to Germany. Through it to create confidence, credibility and economic tranquility within

China

In the last few years, China has started to stockpile gold, where some believe that by increasing its gold reserves it aims to strengthen the value of its Chinese yuan against the dollar, which will see its future exchange rate decline. In fact, Gold in China, experts believe that China buys gold in a scientific way does not lead to higher price after that

In this context, many other countries, such as Serbia, Greece, Ecuador, Mexico, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan, are buying gold in large quantities

Russia

In August, according to the International Monetary Fund ( IMF ), Russia bought a large amount of gold, as the Russian central bank doubled its reserves of gold during the past five years and reached the reserve during these years to 1800 tons of gold, and reports show that between 2000 In mid-2007, the Russian bank officially stored about 400 tons of gold. In early 2011, gold stocks in Russia reached 800 tons and by the end of 2014 it reached 1200 tons. In 2016, Russia announced that its gold reserves amounted to 1600 tons

Russian-Chinese coordination

Economists believe that one of the reasons why the Russians and Chinese are buying gold in high volumes is the dollar's continued rise, but this is not convincing. The dollar's rise means retaining it and keeping its balance to benefit from imports or even defending the ruble, . The principle of diversification of the Reserve Bank of the central one of the justification for the purchase of gold, which is done by central banks even in the case of Russia, which is acceptable to a large extent, but Moscow may fear rising tension with America and its allies from Europe, and then impose further sanctions

However, other economic analysts see Russian-Chinese cooperation in this area as a new strategy through which Putin aims to break the dollar's monopoly of the global market and strike America economically by hitting its currency. For this reason, both countries exchanged their dollars with gold and became among the countries The top ten with the largest reserves of gold, and in this regard, the World Gold Council predicted that China's annual reserves of gold will double in the next ten years

In conclusion, it seems that Russia and China are heading towards the establishment of a new financial system far from the US dollar.

In order to achieve this, Moscow and Beijing are stockpiling gold in large quantities in order to overcome their enemies in a silent economic war where they aim to maintain their independence and plan to strengthen their position. the world. Reports indicate that quantities of gas and oil sold by Russia to its Asian and European neighbors turned from the dollar into gold reserves.

Faced with this heated conflict, the question remains what will happen to the global economy if Russia and China succeed in their new strategy. ml LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum