Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs

4 posters

Go down

k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs Empty Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:43 am

JobsJobsJobs‏ 
@JobsJobsJobs17
 3h3 hours ago

from twitter says  - 

Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Editing the NDA and other contracts @ the RV.

Make absolutely sure you have black SHARPIE’S with you at the RV, this is your NDA EDITING tool.
You will need both thick and thin SHARPIES. 

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BANKS HAVE NOT PROVIDED A COPY OF THE NDA FOR YOU AND YOUR ATTORNEY TO VIEW, BEFORE THE RV, THIS IS A MAJOR RED FLAG.

Redaction defined:   Edited or censored version of a document, The change or changes made while editing. https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/redaction  

Redacting with a black SHARPIE is to EDIT the document (NDA) by covering those portions, provisions, statements in black ink making them unreadable, these are contract provisions the bank wants you to agree to for their benefit that may NOT benefit you and may, in fact, be to your detriment.  READ THE NDA VERY CAREFULLY before redacting.

General Rule:

• If you don’t understand a particular portion of the agreement REDACT it.    (Edit it out with your SHARPIE.)
  • If you cannot comply with that particular portion of the agreement REDACT it.
  • If you cannot agree with a portion of the agreement REDACT it.
  • If that particular portion of the agreement does not benefit you REDACT it.
  • If that particular portion of the agreement is NOT in your best interest REDACT it.
  • If that particular portion of the agreement does not make sense to you REDACT it.
  • If you don't understand a word or phrase REDACT it, it is probably written in LEGALISE by the banks attorneys which uses English words but do not have the same meaning as the common vernacular, the other possibility is to define the word as you understand it, when you add your definition it becomes the definition of that word in that contract, this is why they have a dictionary of word meanings in the NDA so they set the meaning of the words (so what is stopping you from REDACTING their definition and adding yours??)  this is where some WHITEOUT may come in handy, you can change the legal definition to whatever you want or (as defined in Webster’s dictionary).
  • BEWARE of hidden contracts within the NDA:  REDACT provisions that refer to other unseen documents that the bank has not seen fit to provide for your scrutiny.  If you do not have that referenced document in front of you, REDACT all references to it. (they are hiding something)
  • There other reasons to REDACT be creative in your editing.

The "A" in NDA is AGREEMENT, Do not sign the NDA until you fully understand and can agree to abide by ALL conditions outlined in the UN-REDACTED portions of the NDA.

Banks are not your friend, they are in business to make money even if it wipes you out, every contract the banks place before you were written solely for their benefit by their attorneys.  they will f*#k you at every opportunity to benefit their bottom line,     so be careful.

Your absolute right to CONTRACT is provided in the Constitution
This means you have a right to contract, and on the reverse side of that you have a right NOT to contract, you cannot be forced into a contract against your will.

Don’t forget to use BRACKETS [   ] where necessary, the dictionary meaning of brackets is this "Any writing held within brackets are not part of the document".  this is why you will find bracketed comments in articles etc where someone wants to further explain something in a writing written by someone else.  Brackets are a means to tell the reader that whatever writing is held between the brackets are not part of the document and are invisible to it.
Brackets have a similar effect to redacting, but redacting leaves no doubt as to your intent.

Every legitimate contract has places for two signatures or two parties in agreement if the bank will not sign the NDA than why would you sign it as the only signatory??  there have to be two parties to fulfil an agreement if the NDA has only room for your signature but not for the bank where is the agreement?? what is the bank's portion of liability in the agreement??, especially if they refuse to sign it in agreement with you??     AGAIN BE CAREFUL

Never let another party sign the contract below your signature, whoever signs at the lowest point in the contract is the controlling party and can alter the contract after you have signed, this is why your attorney always insists on signing below you. Take control of the NDA and sign it again at the very bottom right hand corner so another cannot sign below you.

I suspect that the NDA will be placed before you ONLY AS AN OFFER TO CONTRACT which you have a right to refuse.  CHECK TO SEE IF THERE IS ANY PROVISION ON THE NDA THAT MAKES IT MANDITORY?? IF NOTHINS SAYS IT IS MANDITORY for the contract rates THAN IT IS VOLUNTARY. Go ahead and ask for the contract rates without the NDA and see what they do?    They may attempt to compel you to sign by intimidation, bluff, threat, duress, or other means. JUST BE READY FOR THEM but be nice so you don’t get cut off from your RV. And ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS.

I am not an attorney so run this past your attorney before you RV, and if possible take your attorney with you.

IF YOU HAVE ANY CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS THAT WILL HELP EVERYONE AT THE RV, PLEASE INCLUDE THEM. Also Please send it out on your social media and help everyone to NOT get   f*&ked by the banks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OnXksw34Psin-YwBLSTd-1ksSXHam5dE/view

Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs Empty Re: Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:37 pm

Laying aside the incredulity of actually needing any sort of NDA, you can not white out or black out anything on a legal document. If corrections have to be made, you must line through the incorrect text with one or two lines, and then insert the corrected text above or along side. All parties must then initial the corrections acknowledging they were made. Everything must be legible. Black out a line or a clause and you might as well tear up the document, it has become worthless. Kind of like this advice.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs 2805820865  k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs 2805820865  k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs 2805820865  k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

k - Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs Empty Re: Make sure you have your NDA editing tool with you at the RV CASH IN/OUT says JobsJobsJobs

Post by Allenj Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:45 pm

any one who sign a NDA is a fool

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotchie Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:42 pm

There will be no NDA, as there will be no exchanges.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Allenj Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:13 am

[quote="Scotchie"]There will be no NDA, as there will be no exchanges.[/quote]
ohh their will be a exchange but they will not get anything for it, they will be lucky if they get what they got in it back

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum