Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Baghdad investment for «Economy News»: two investment conferences will be held in Baghdad this month I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Baghdad investment for «Economy News»: two investment conferences will be held in Baghdad this month I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Baghdad investment for «Economy News»: two investment conferences will be held in Baghdad this month I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Baghdad investment for «Economy News»: two investment conferences will be held in Baghdad this month I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Baghdad investment for «Economy News»: two investment conferences will be held in Baghdad this month I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Baghdad investment for «Economy News»: two investment conferences will be held in Baghdad this month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Baghdad investment for «Economy News»: two investment conferences will be held in Baghdad this month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Baghdad investment for «Economy News»: two investment conferences will be held in Baghdad this month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Baghdad investment for «Economy News»: two investment conferences will be held in Baghdad this month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Baghdad investment for «Economy News»: two investment conferences will be held in Baghdad this month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Baghdad investment for «Economy News»: two investment conferences will be held in Baghdad this month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Baghdad investment for «Economy News»: two investment conferences will be held in Baghdad this month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Baghdad investment for «Economy News»: two investment conferences will be held in Baghdad this month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Baghdad investment for «Economy News»: two investment conferences will be held in Baghdad this month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Baghdad investment for «Economy News»: two investment conferences will be held in Baghdad this month I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Baghdad investment for «Economy News»: two investment conferences will be held in Baghdad this month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Baghdad investment for «Economy News»: two investment conferences will be held in Baghdad this month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Baghdad investment for «Economy News»: two investment conferences will be held in Baghdad this month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Baghdad investment for «Economy News»: two investment conferences will be held in Baghdad this month I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Baghdad investment for «Economy News»: two investment conferences will be held in Baghdad this month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Baghdad investment for «Economy News»: two investment conferences will be held in Baghdad this month

Go down

Baghdad investment for «Economy News»: two investment conferences will be held in Baghdad this month Empty Baghdad investment for «Economy News»: two investment conferences will be held in Baghdad this month

Post by RamblerNash Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:16 am

Baghdad investment for «Economy News»: two investment conferences will be held in Baghdad this month

Baghdad investment for «Economy News»: two investment conferences will be held in Baghdad this month 7440

22/04/2018

Economy News Baghdad:

Baghdad Investment Authority announced the holding of two investment conferences during the current month with Arab and foreign participation in the capital Baghdad.

"The first conference will be held on the 26th of this month, which is complementary to the Kuwait Conference on the reconstruction of Iraq," said the head of the Baghdad Investment Authority Shaker Zamili, told "Economy News" that "the second conference carries the slogan (together to promote Iraq) For development and economy on 29 and 30 April and under the auspices of the National Investment Commission and the Baghdad Investment Authority and the local government of Baghdad and the International Federation of businessmen and investors in Iraq.

He explained that "the two conferences provide investment opportunities within Iraq in general and not limited to a certain governorate to Arab and foreign investors participating," pointing out that "the projects to be presented during the conferences are related to the issues needed by the economy, including resolving the housing crisis and the development of the industrial sector through investment opportunities In my housing and industry files. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=12031

Baghdad investment for «Economy News»: two investment conferences will be held in Baghdad this month 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum