Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18

2 posters

Go down

"Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 Empty "Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:45 am

KTFA

Frank26 » April 22nd, 2018

WALKINGSTICK .................... I AM REALLY TRYING TO SHUT UP ........... BUT THIS IS STARTING TO GET RIDICULOUS

Walkingstick » April 22nd, 2018

Yep, But.... it is, the time... not too..... talk

Iobey777 » April 22nd, 2018

Even the frogs and crickets get quiet just before a big storm!!! Praying that we are about to be "hit" with the Storm of media blitz regarding the MR and new currency rate of Iraq!!

HoosierGirl » April 22nd, 2018

I guess my question to Frank and WalkingStick is - will we at KTFA know that Iraq has RI'd BEFORE the massive media blast OR will we see it when the rest of the world sees it on the TV's and Internet????

IT WILL ALL BE SYNCHRONIZED TOGETHER TO CONTROL SPECULATION.
BUT .......IMO.................. THIS ENVIRONMENT IS UPON US RIGHT NOW.

No, you will not... hear/learn, of it.. prior to, on... Franks Forum....

YES SIR. KONA ................ WHEN THE 24 STARTS .............. WE WILL MEET YOU ........... THE FOLLOWING MORNING WHEN YOU AWAKE.

Yep...

Pursuit » April 22nd, 2018

Frank , it looks like your feeling real good about this happen before the elections!

NO ................... I FEEL GOOD ABOUT EACH DAY THAT GOD GIVES ME ........... TO EVENTUALLY SEE THE RI. MANY ARE NO LONGER WITH US.

I REMEMBER THEM ................ AS I WAIT WITH A FOCUS OF PATIENCE.

I APPROACH OUR WAIT WITH REMARKABLE STOICISM ............. TO HONOR THE PRIVILEGE OF BEING INVOLVED WITH THE DINAR.

Manaolana3 » April 22nd, 2018

Walkingstick,

So many positive articles over the last two days.

Media blitz tells me they have run out of time, and/or
we, (US) putting the pressure to get this underway.

Abadi/Alak promised the 3-headed monsters, the AMF
and the world...WE ARE READY!

No longer the drip drip of articles---taking too much time!

Things/pace accelerating and articles are taking too long
to catch-up.

C Projects in implementation mode

Elections are 21 days away.

Citizens are ready!

They are ready!

RAW=READY ARE WE!!!

RockCharie229 » April 22nd, 2018

This was a piece of paper blowing in the wind one rain day that blew onto my right leg the wind holding it in place until I removed it as I was walking home from work. At that time in my life I was in a very dark place, but this piece of paper changed my perspective that day and every day since.

Go Placidly Amid The Noise & Haste, & Remember what Peace There may Be In Silence.

As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons.

Speak your truth quietly & clearly; and listen to others, even the dull & ignorant; they too have their story.

Avoid loud & aggressive people they are vexations to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain & bitter; for there will always be greater & lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.

Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is.

Many persons strive for high ideals; and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself, Especially do not feign affection. Nether be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity & disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of the spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with imagining, Many fears are born of fatigue & loneliness. Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees & stars, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore, be at peace with GOD, whatever you conceive him to be, and whatever your labors & aspirations, in the noisy and confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all it's sham, drudgery & broken dreams it is still a beautiful world.

Be careful, Strive to be happy.

Found in Old Saint Paul's Church Baltimore Dated 1692

Don961 » April 22nd, 2018

Abadi: Just as we have won victory over terrorism, we will win, both economically and economically

23/4/2018 12:00 am

Congratulated the Iraqi Air Force on its 87th anniversary

Baghdad / Al-Sabah

The head of the Council of Ministers, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Haider al-Abadi, said corruption is the brother of "da'ash", stressing that Iraq, which returned stronger than the former will prevail over it, while stressing the importance of working for the return of sectarianism and conditions back, congratulated the leadership and staff of the Iraqi Air Force Al-Abadi, who started a visit to Falluja on Sunday, praised the opening ceremony of the police station of Amiriya Al-Samoud, B "steadfastness of the sons and clans of the year Ria in front of guerrilla attacks and calling on the terrorist, who tried with artillery and attacks to destabilize the steadfastness of this city. "

Abadi said: "These are the heroic Iraqis have won and did not surrender and before us the second victory is the victory of reconstruction, construction, investment and job opportunities, and just as we achieved in our unity the military victory we will achieve our victory of reconstruction."

"Iraq is stronger than before," he said. "There are those who want to live in a climate of conflict and disagreement, but they can not because Iraq is stronger now and the world is stronger." Is viewed with respect. "

The Prime Minister also visited the University of Fallujah and toured it and held a meeting with deans of its faculties.

Abadi stressed in his speech before the deans of the university faculties and professors that "the importance of the university is a station for enlightening young people and playing its role in unifying the country's people and spreading diversity." He called on university professors to "play a bigger role and also take care of the educational aspect and keep young people away from destructive ideas. Deviant. "

"The achievement was greater than expectations, because the world was saying that the war would last, but we proved to the world that the Iraqis are making the impossible and the miracles, and that our victory has been achieved by unity and this concept must be established in the minds of young people," he said. Division schemes and we are very proud of our diversity and the universities should play their major role in promoting these concepts. "

The Prime Minister listened to the professors in the universities regarding the development of the educational reality in the university. During his visit to Falluja Teaching Hospital, he inspected his departments and courtyards and met with officials. "This hospital was used by terrorists to hunt against our heroine forces, but we liberated and preserved it and today it works and provides services to the people of Falluja," he said.

"When we liberated Falluja, our goal was to protect the citizens primarily because our civilian objective was difficult because we are in front of a terrorist enemy that uses civilians as human shields," Abadi said.

"Security is achieved by sacrifices and must be preserved. Security and services are interrelated and our aim is primarily to serve the citizens. Iraq is rising and the country will be better," he said. ​

During his tour of the city, the commander-in-chief of the armed forces visited the injured, named Rikan Armor at his home, who was wounded during the battles with the terrorist gangs "Da'ash".

Abadi stressed that "the martyrs and wounded are the makers of victory and Iraq is fine and walking in the right way thanks to the sacrifices made by the martyrs and the wounded," praising the "steadfastness of the man who gave the resolve to others."

The family also visited Major General Ahmed Sadak al-Dulaimi, the former Anbar police chief who was killed by terrorism. He also visited the family of Sheikh Mahmoud Obeid Farih al-Alwani at his home, who killed five members of his family during their fight against terrorist gangs.

On the related level, stressed Abadi, during his speech in a large gathering of Anbar tribes, "the importance of working for the return of the situation back and the return of sectarianism and not to listen to the voices that do not want to Iraq good," noting that "the sacrifices of the heroes of our forces have won the victory Gangs that wanted to bring Iraq back to pre-history. "

"The greatest proof of our unity is the blood that has come here on the ground," he said. "When Iraqis came to defend Iraq, they did not go for political ends but for their homeland."

"As we have achieved the miracle of victory, we will achieve the miracle of the second victory in building, prosperity, investment and job creation."

The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, "the warmest congratulations and sincere congratulations to the leadership and personnel of the Iraqi air force and our Iraqi people on the occasion of the eighty-seventh anniversary of the establishment of the Iraqi air force, which was a support and a key partner in the victory, which was achieved and had the hand In preventing terror and providing air cover for our military units. "

Al-Abbadi added, "While recalling this happy occasion for the Iraqis, we recall with it the heroic positions of the brave atmosphere and the great sacrifices they have made, and thanks to which we have returned our cities and the security and stability of our beloved country," noting that "the Air Force is pursuing today terrorists and strikes them outside the border To secure the country from their evils and schemes. "

"The Iraqi air force will remain the pride and pride of all Iraqis, because of what he has presented and presented by the championships that dazzled the world and restored our prestige and prestige," he said. link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 Empty Re: "Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:21 pm

"Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 Tumblr11

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 2805820865   "Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 2805820865   "Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 2805820865   "Synchronized Together" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 4/23/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum