Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Color me Gullible" by Ron Giles - 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Color me Gullible" by Ron Giles - 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Color me Gullible" by Ron Giles - 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Color me Gullible" by Ron Giles - 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Color me Gullible" by Ron Giles - 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Color me Gullible" by Ron Giles - 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Color me Gullible" by Ron Giles - 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Color me Gullible" by Ron Giles - 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Color me Gullible" by Ron Giles - 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Color me Gullible" by Ron Giles - 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Color me Gullible" by Ron Giles - 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Color me Gullible" by Ron Giles - 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Color me Gullible" by Ron Giles - 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Color me Gullible" by Ron Giles - 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Color me Gullible" by Ron Giles - 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Color me Gullible" by Ron Giles - 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Color me Gullible" by Ron Giles - 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Color me Gullible" by Ron Giles - 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Color me Gullible" by Ron Giles - 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Color me Gullible" by Ron Giles - 4/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Color me Gullible" by Ron Giles - 4/21/18

Go down

"Color me Gullible" by Ron Giles - 4/21/18 Empty "Color me Gullible" by Ron Giles - 4/21/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:41 am

"Color me Gullible" by Ron Giles - 4/21/18 BSmeter

How many of us reading these IDC posts are here by believing someone else's suggestion to check it out? Can it be that we are all just gullible? Can it be that we don't have a BS meter that is activated when we hear Truth? Is the stuff we read here on IDC, just simply BS or can we believe somethings, with discernment? And so here we are, all together with many questions....the same questions.

Now, on the other hand, how many of us believe that in the beginning we were guided to IDC so we could get currency to make some money....and then learned about the Zim and it's potential that blew our minds away? I'm still picking up the pieces of my mind on that one.

The Bible says, “doubt not, fear not, but be believing.....” Is that the Bible just preaching to believe in the Bible or is it a correct principle worthy of incorporating into our operational belief system? And then what preacher worth his/her pay would tell us not to believe in the Bible as the word of God? Complex stuff here....could get into deep dodo with this dialogue, where do I go from here? Let's tip toe through the tulips with this one.

I'm probably not the only one who sees a lot of duplicity when it comes to the Bible and many other things in other areas of our life experience. I'm not the only one who has run my boat on a rock or two and experienced that wet sinking feeling that I blew it.

When we recover from such experiences, we surely don't want to do them over again so we seek a better way to navigate the rocky shoals and find smooth sailing. The alternative is to just swim ashore and give up trying. Can there be a better way? Fear can be healthy or it can be paralyzing. Ya gotta find the solution to that age old problem.

Maps are good. An owner's manual is good. A beacon of light is good. And for us on IDC,some navigational intel would be good if we can get it. Sometimes we just want to find someone who has been there before and take their advice. Do they exist.....when it comes to the RV/GCR...I don't think so... it's left to ourselves. Now that is a delema for sure. So we add on top of all that, the stress that this is a one time opportunity and we have to get it right the first time – or else. That's tough. What to believe?

I was talking to a friend today about this very problem. I asked him a simple question. “Have you asked God what to do?” I could tell from the look on his face that...well...I responded, “no I'm not dumb and no, I'm really, not kidding you.” I'm Gullible enough to believe Jesus when He said, “If any of ye lack wisdom, let him ask of God that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not and it shall be given him.” It's been my best problem solving solution since way back when I was a young man, and yes it took a while to get the answer sometimes, but I got used to the process and kept with it. It worked, it still does. In the beginning I reasoned that God would not lie to me, so if there was a problem it was not with God, it was with me. How long would you continue to ask God if you asked for bread and He gave you a stone? He's the only one around so we got to go with this one, so I became a, "Believer."

Over the years, I have gone back to that well many times and it is never been dry. I may throw a rock or two down the well but it is always reassuring when I hear the splash. I also learned a good lesson that when you ask for bread and get a stone, it might be that the stone was meant to grind the wheat down to flour and make your own bread. Now that concept is novel, and has deepened my love for the source of all knowledge. I don't have to be co-dependent. I can be independent, if I want. I am not a know-it-all but I know someone who is. Just as good for me. (I'm no body's prophet, for sure.)

Now, every one gets their, “Knowing,” in different ways. The school of hard knocks was never my cup of tea and asking the arm of flesh may or may not be the best way either, so I have always given God my first shot. He's my dad and I know he loves me, so what I get from Him, is always in my best interest.

I'm not a newager or a religious fanatic and God will never miss an opportunity to teach me a new lesson in life, but my safe passage through the rocky shoals means I need not seek another way of being. So I keep on asking and He keeps on talking to me. one of His favorite sons, or so I think. Being Gullible has served me well. Me and my Father make a good team and He always makes me look and feel really good. Would you believe I get to take the bows and the curtain calls, cause He's back stage. He couldn't do it with out me, or so He says. I love Him and want to be more like Him. My Big Brother taught me well - love Him too.

With Love and Light

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum