Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq's stock market is witnessing a rise in the value of shares I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq's stock market is witnessing a rise in the value of shares I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq's stock market is witnessing a rise in the value of shares I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq's stock market is witnessing a rise in the value of shares I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq's stock market is witnessing a rise in the value of shares I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq's stock market is witnessing a rise in the value of shares I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq's stock market is witnessing a rise in the value of shares I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq's stock market is witnessing a rise in the value of shares I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq's stock market is witnessing a rise in the value of shares I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq's stock market is witnessing a rise in the value of shares I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq's stock market is witnessing a rise in the value of shares I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq's stock market is witnessing a rise in the value of shares I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq's stock market is witnessing a rise in the value of shares I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq's stock market is witnessing a rise in the value of shares I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq's stock market is witnessing a rise in the value of shares I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq's stock market is witnessing a rise in the value of shares I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq's stock market is witnessing a rise in the value of shares I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq's stock market is witnessing a rise in the value of shares I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq's stock market is witnessing a rise in the value of shares I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq's stock market is witnessing a rise in the value of shares I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq's stock market is witnessing a rise in the value of shares

Go down

Iraq's stock market is witnessing a rise in the value of shares Empty Iraq's stock market is witnessing a rise in the value of shares

Post by RamblerNash Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:57 pm

Iraq's stock market is witnessing a rise in the value of shares

Iraq's stock market is witnessing a rise in the value of shares Image

Last Post: 21-04-2018 12:37 PM

The Iraqi stock market witnessed on Saturday a rise in the value of shares and a decline in the volume of circulation through the circulation of 47 companies.

"The Iraqi Stock Exchange organized during the week ending 19 April five trading sessions in the regular market and three sessions in the second market and traded during the sessions last week shares (44) companies in the regular market and ( 3) companies in the second market did not circulation during the sessions last week shares (33) companies with the number of companies suspended from trading (22) companies'.

He added that 'the value of shares traded for last week amounted to (16.913) billion dinars compared to (14.594) billion dinars for the week before which a rise by (15.9%) while the number of shares traded last week (19.201) billion shares compared to (20.889) billion shares for the week before Down 8.1%.

"The number of transactions executed last week reached (2022) transactions compared to (1236) for the week before, closing the ISX 60 index in the last session of the week (610.76) points, down by (1.3%) from the close of the week before when Close at (618.84) points'.

He pointed out that 'the indicators of the circulation of non-Iraqi investors in the Iraqi market for securities and the number of shares purchased from non-Iraqi investors last week amounted to (228) million shares, up 60%, and the value amounted to (316) million dinars through the implementation of 166 transactions on shares (15) ). The number of shares sold by non-Iraqi investors last week reached (237) million shares, up 243% and the value was (153) million dinars through the implementation of (88) deal on shares (6) companies down 44% ).

The number of companies listed on the market is (102) joint stock companies, of which (73) listed companies in the regular market and (29) listed companies in the second market.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=167541

Iraq's stock market is witnessing a rise in the value of shares 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum