Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18

3 posters

Go down

"Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 Empty "Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:10 am

TNT

DSM:

FYI...Just heard that Christine Legard will be on "FoxBusiness News" today at 2:00pm CT today? May not be anything but, could pick up on any hint of economy.....

Elmerf123456:
IBBC’s Spring Conference returns on 24 April 2018 with the theme - Iraq: Building a diversified and modern economy http://iraqdailyjournal.com/story-z1700127 #Iraq Toilet paper currency and a huge boost to their economy... yeah right! We're there folks at least on the front porch. Elmer

Harambe:
CNBC: Oil at fresh highs on Saudi seeking price hike, US stocks draw

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/18/oil-markets-saudi-pushes-for-higher-pr​ices-us-crude-stocks-decline.html

Reuters: Exxon faces setback in Iraq as oil and water mix
https://reut.rs/2HbqfOh

Bloomberg: Iran Lawmakers Want Central Banker Fired Amid Currency Chaos

(4/19/18)

Half of Iran’s lawmakers have written to President Hassan Rouhani demanding the removal of the central bank chief, accusing him of mismanaging the banking industry and currency markets as the rial weakened to a record low.

Iran has witnessed “instability in the management of banks and credit institutions” under Governor Valiollah Seif, state-run Tasnim news agency quoted Javad Abtahi, one of 160 legislators to sign the letter, as saying. The governor has “repeatedly said that the situation in the currency market is under control but each time we’re seeing the opposite.”

The rial has slumped against the dollar in the unregulated market as the U.S. nears a May 12 deadline to stay in or withdraw from the 2015 nuclear deal that removed a host of sanctions on Iran’s economy, and amid political feuding at home. Leaders have pointed the finger at enemies overseas as they responded with a decision to unify the exchange rate, and arrested several unlicensed traders.

As tensions with the U.S. have deepened, state media reported Wednesday that Iran’s central bank would dump the dollar and manage its local currency primarily using the euro.

During a speech to parliament earlier this month, lawmakers circled around Seif with shouts of “resign,” prompting Speaker Ali Larijani to restore order.

Scapegoat Governor?

Even if Seif goes, however, it is unlikely a successor would have the power to resolve broader structural issues that have stymied the Iranian economy, particularly with the prospect of further international sanctions hanging over the country.

“It’s a strong signal but the members of parliament themselves know that even if he goes the problem will not disappear with him,” said Mazdak Rafaty, managing partner at United Arab Emirates-based Ludwar International Consulting, which advises European companies operating in the Middle East. “Nobody else can tackle these issues in that position and bring solutions because they are not in the central bank’s hands.”

Seif has delivered on several fronts. Under his leadership inflation was curbed, as promised, to 9.6 percent from a high of 40 percent when Rouhani first took power. Banks’ bad loans dropped by 15 percent to $26.6 billion -- and now stand at about 11 percent of total lending -- compared with the start of the president’s first term in 2013.

But Iranian concerns about slipping back into isolation as U.S. President Donald Trump’s threatens to withdraw from the nuclear deal, have roiled currency markets over the past two months, with the rial plummeting as demand for dollars soared.

International concerns aside, some powerful entities in Iran are funded by the state but are outside the control of the central bank, or even Rouhani’s government, Rafaty said, limiting the governor’s ability to set policy effectively.

“A scapegoat is needed and who do you go to but the head of the central bank who is apparently responsible,” he said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2018-04-19/iran-lawmakers-want-central-banker-fired-amid-currency-turmoil

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 Empty Re: "Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:03 am

Maybe LaGarde will jump on the TNT call again, like she did 5 years ago, to see if Tony is giving too much info...remember, Tony's intel was so sensitive 5 years ago, LaGarde held up the RV.  It was Tony's fault...5 years later, LaGarde still holds a grudge, apparently...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 Empty Re: "Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:34 pm

Every time LaGarde farts it smells like an RV to those clowns.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 2805820865   "Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 2805820865   "Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 2805820865   "Lagarde on Fox Business" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News 4/19/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum