Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Messiah Udumbara: Who is Messiah Udumbara? 4/19/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Messiah Udumbara: Who is Messiah Udumbara? 4/19/18   Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:09 am

Who is Messiah Udumbara?

Recently I saw 2 posts in Intel Dinar Chrono asked about Messiah Udumbara.

I do not know who you are, cabal or anti-cabal or just a casual currency holder. But fine it doesn’t matter.

I am the Messiah in the Bible. Take it or leave it does not matter, the only thing matter is what the solution I bring into the table.

I have run few blogs just to post some idea/solutions base on overall problems on the internet. I have no clue what the hex going on behind the scene.

I do not like to read prophecy or the bible, but recently in the free time I read it & decode it myself especially the Book of Revelation, and saw the Nature Catastrophe is coming, why all the online bible rabbi researcher all talk about the Asia in chapter 12, it is all wrong. Even the mark of the beast & 666 number, the cabal got it all wrong. It just tell how stupid human are, God in the Bible obviously toying with humans.

Some people said the Messiah is the God in the Bible & the creation of Earth planet. My opinion is that I am not sure 100% now for it is does not matter, the only thing matter now is you must prevent the Nature Catastrophe in 2021, not seeking for “illusion status” like all Nations, people are seeking for.

More on subject about God of all life, Gods/Lords is mean absolutely nothing at this moment on Earth, if you do not survive the Catastrophe then you cannot know for that “highest advanced knowledge” I may or may not reveal to good people only after the Nature Catastrophe.

Back to current Earth affair & situation

All the cabal & anti-cabal must to understand that there is always more advanced beings above you on Earth, all of your plan to take control Earth by various way post the Nature Catastrophe is not going to work no matter what.

All the aliens races who are contacting with all kind of secret group on Earth are just low-level races, the best one still observing Earth without any kind of detection !

I already said “setup the stage”, I will tell everything to the public (especially how human body really function, immortal life), that is the fastest way to solve all Earth problem. But the anti-cabal groups still do not trust me as the real deal for whatever reason. Maybe they are just want my knowledge so they can pretend as the Messiah to deceive the public.

The reason I came back to post on https://messiahnote.wordpress.com is because I do not want to violating a Universal Law. All the stuffs I provided so far are all top-notch, want the Messiah sign, that is the sign.

Even though I honestly admit that I still keep the best Money & Government system structure, in case the Global Currency Reset do not happen & Nature Catastrophe come. You need to remember, I provided many sign & signal but the only basic GMOs banned no any Nations have gut to do, then can they survive the Nature Catastrophe.

As I said, no any problems from easy to hard on Earth I cannot solve within 24 hours if I really want to do. I have feeling all the groups who behind the GCR are the bad guys !

The hardest Nation with the most problems is the USA with all kind of robot human like (including clone without stupid) with some stupid “beings” control behind. While all the human trafficking, drugs, corruption, etc. is easy to deal with. Is that right the US Military & Q?

I can easily design the whole USA Government structure from city to 1 big Government to destroy all the cabal, everything once & forever within 72 hours, but for what now when the Nature Catastrophe is coming soon.

I already said no Global Currency Reset before 05-05-2018, no more talking, waste of time, better to prepare for the Nature Catastrophe.

You have not see the best structure & system on Earth planet yet.

Good Luck, Have Fun !

Regard,

Messiah – Udumbara Flower Holy King

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Messiah Udumbara: Who is Messiah Udumbara? 4/19/18   Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:12 pm

Um dumdum
Umdumdumbareass wrote:
I am the Messiah in the Bible. Take it or leave it does not matter, the only thing matter is what the solution I bring into the table.

For many will appear on the scene claiming my authority or saying about themselves, ‘I am God’s Anointed,’ and they will lead many astray. Mark 13:6

“Deception will run rampant with many who will appear on the scene, saying I have sent them, or saying about themselves, ‘I am the Messiah!’ Luke 21:8

For you seem to gladly tolerate anyone who comes to you preaching a pseudo-Jesus, not the Jesus we have preached. You have accepted a spirit and gospel that is false, rather than the Spirit and gospel you once embraced. How tolerant you have become of these imposters! 2 Corinthian 11:4

By your own words you stand convicted.

Umdumdumbareass wrote:
Even though I honestly admit that I still keep the best Money & Government system structure, in case the Global Currency Reset do not happen & Nature Catastrophe come.

Wait a minute, I thought you said you were the Messiah, the Son of God, who is seated at the right hand of the Father in all authority and power? And yet you're hedging in case you're wrong and nothing happens, and that a natural catastrophe might occur that you didn't know was coming? I think you need to go back and rethink that god stuff, because God knows all that stuff and has it all under control. Again, by your own words, you stand convicted.

False Prophet--False Messiah! You will bow before the one true God, either now, or in the end when it is too late, but you will bow and you will confess Jesus is Lord of All.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Messiah Udumbara: Who is Messiah Udumbara? 4/19/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: