Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi planes bomb sites in Syria calling on order Abadi I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi planes bomb sites in Syria calling on order Abadi I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi planes bomb sites in Syria calling on order Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi planes bomb sites in Syria calling on order Abadi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi planes bomb sites in Syria calling on order Abadi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi planes bomb sites in Syria calling on order Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi planes bomb sites in Syria calling on order Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi planes bomb sites in Syria calling on order Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi planes bomb sites in Syria calling on order Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi planes bomb sites in Syria calling on order Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi planes bomb sites in Syria calling on order Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi planes bomb sites in Syria calling on order Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi planes bomb sites in Syria calling on order Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi planes bomb sites in Syria calling on order Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi planes bomb sites in Syria calling on order Abadi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi planes bomb sites in Syria calling on order Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi planes bomb sites in Syria calling on order Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi planes bomb sites in Syria calling on order Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi planes bomb sites in Syria calling on order Abadi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi planes bomb sites in Syria calling on order Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi planes bomb sites in Syria calling on order Abadi

Go down

Iraqi planes bomb sites in Syria calling on order Abadi Empty Iraqi planes bomb sites in Syria calling on order Abadi

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:54 pm

Iraqi planes bomb sites in Syria calling on order Abadi

Iraqi planes bomb sites in Syria calling on order Abadi NB-234629-636597341450873124

Thursday 19 April

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
announced that the Office of the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi , Thursday, on the implementation of the Iraqi air force strikes "lethal" against the organization "Daesh" sites in Syria . "Our air forces carried out today, deadly air strikes against gang sites, calling the terrorists in Syria on the Iraqi border ,

" the press office of the prime minister said in a statement . "These strikes were carried out" on the orders of the commander-in-chief of the forces Armed Haider Abadi ".

The statement pointed out that "the implementation of strikes against gangs is advocating in the Syrian territory is the existence of a threat from these gangs on Iraqi soil, and indicates the increased capabilities of our armed forces valiant in the pursuit of terrorism and eliminate it."

"Our forces and heroic fighters and their pursuit of terrorist gangs have saved many lives and thwarted plans to dismantle their terrorist death machine," the statement said, adding that "these strikes will help speed up the elimination of gangs in the region after we have eliminated them militarily in Iraq."

For his part, said a source familiar with the strikes "were focused and implemented through F16 aircraft owned by the Iraqi Air Force."

The commander-in-chief of the armed forces Prime Minister Haider Abadi, on Wednesday, that the security forces will pursue the organization "Daash" in the region, not only in Iraq.

LINK

Iraqi planes bomb sites in Syria calling on order Abadi 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum