Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi: Iraq was trapped internationally, regionally and now strong I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi: Iraq was trapped internationally, regionally and now strong I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi: Iraq was trapped internationally, regionally and now strong I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi: Iraq was trapped internationally, regionally and now strong I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi: Iraq was trapped internationally, regionally and now strong I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi: Iraq was trapped internationally, regionally and now strong I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi: Iraq was trapped internationally, regionally and now strong I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi: Iraq was trapped internationally, regionally and now strong I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi: Iraq was trapped internationally, regionally and now strong I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi: Iraq was trapped internationally, regionally and now strong I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi: Iraq was trapped internationally, regionally and now strong I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi: Iraq was trapped internationally, regionally and now strong I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi: Iraq was trapped internationally, regionally and now strong I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi: Iraq was trapped internationally, regionally and now strong I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi: Iraq was trapped internationally, regionally and now strong I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi: Iraq was trapped internationally, regionally and now strong I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi: Iraq was trapped internationally, regionally and now strong I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi: Iraq was trapped internationally, regionally and now strong I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abadi: Iraq was trapped internationally, regionally and now strong I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abadi: Iraq was trapped internationally, regionally and now strong I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Abadi: Iraq was trapped internationally, regionally and now strong

Go down

Abadi: Iraq was trapped internationally, regionally and now strong Empty Abadi: Iraq was trapped internationally, regionally and now strong

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:52 pm

Abadi: Iraq was trapped internationally, regionally and now strong

Abadi: Iraq was trapped internationally, regionally and now strong NB-234649-636597480154263994

Thursday, April 19,

Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Thursday that Iraq was trapped internationally and regionally years ago, pointing out that the country has become strong.

The Prime Minister's Office said in a statement that Al-Abbadi met today in the holy city of Kadhimiya, Mr. Hussein Ismail Al-Sadr, during which they discussed the developments in the country and the stage of construction, reconstruction and investment initiated by Iraq after the victory of the terrorist gangs "He said.

"I am happy today to receive the leader of the victory who liberated Iraq and liberated our lands, our people and our dear ones. This is the great national symbol that works for Iraq and its unity and for every inch of the land of the country and for every individual with different affiliations," he said. Sects ".

The office quoted al-Sadr as saying that "Abadi succeeded in his work in the past and we wish him success in his future work," calling on the political blocs to "be Iraq first as it is Abadi, the homeland of faith."

"The integrity, strength and sovereignty of Iraq are in our unity and away from differences and differences."

Abadi stressed that "three and a half years ago we promised that we will liberate the people and the land from gangs and support the terrorists. Thankfully, the land was liberated with the effort and sacrifices of the heroic fighters." In all of Iraq. "

Abadi pointed out that "the existence of another challenge is the financial and economic challenge and low oil prices with the war, but we were able to manage the affairs of the country and paid the salaries of employees and retirees and social welfare and ration card," noting that "the government has pressed for government spending, for example in three years we cut the exchange on the import of oil derivatives "The $ 7 billion fuel was a real saving for the state while it was going to other things."

Abadi said, "Iraq was trapped internationally and regionally, Iraq is now strong and the international community considers it successful and the world stands with the successful and our policy is a match of interests with countries."

LINK

Abadi: Iraq was trapped internationally, regionally and now strong 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum