Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18

2 posters

Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 Empty Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:22 am

Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 Dshp2n15
18 April, 2018 02:39

THE RESULTS ARE IN “and you have been found wanting”

Anyone of sound mind understands that words have no value if they are not supported by actions. The actions we take will always yield consequences and results that either serve our purpose or push us in a different direction. At this time I have concluded that the RV is part of a master plan to eliminate the most productive innovators, healers, dreamers, and humane individuals in the planet and keep them in stasis while the Order executes their plan of control, genocide, and slavery. Those in positions of authority are either being controlled, have no real power to affect a change, or embrace the anti-human agenda of the Order. The only other option is that they do not care about their own children, our children, you, anything, or anyone else so long as they end up rich and in control.

There is no longer an excuse for their negligence. The Rothschilds who illegally occupy the six seats at the United Nations that belong to the Manna World Holding Trust threatened every country in the world in September of 2017. They said that they would release biological weapons, killing every citizen of Earth if anyone accepted funds from Kim or the Trust. So now that every Government in the world has received funding from the Trust despite the Rothschilds empty threats, we can draw some conclusions based on the results.

Firstly the Rothschilds are liars, and they clearly don’t have the power or the courage to do anything they say they’ll do. Secondly, this fact is reinforced by the constant promises they’ve made to fund the countries of the world as well as begin the exchange process without ever performing. Thirdly, human kind still believes that these individuals are in control of the world, not realizing that all of their power is being given to them by our belief in it. Fourthly, the Rothschilds are opposed to anything that advocates for humanity, and would be willing to kill every living thing on Earth just to maintain control. And finally, these secret societies, Dragon families, blood line elite losers are nothing more than slaves put in position and given power because they followed directions so well from the real slave master. So they continue to follow the last orders given by their King believing that he will resurrect them from the dead as they’ve seen him do before. So they want to be found doing their job when he comes back so they can win favor, power, money, and titles.

For the Order’s benefit I want them to know that when his head was separated from his spine, and his heart was ripped from his chest that his ability to regenerate was taken from him. The Emperor of Evil or whatever you want to call him will not be back to heal accolades on you for your repeated and predictable monotonous attempts to overcome the strength of one woman, sitting so many levels above you that you should bow to her to do her bidding.

Make these next moves carefully because she is allowed to defend herself as you and 153 of your bosses, all found out on the same day not long ago. You can deny that if you want but I’d recommend you at least pretend to care about humanity because your mind powers are a joke. She is not one to be called a slave, and there’s an army of beings who have not forgotten the things that you have done to empower yourselves at their expense.

Let’s do a small comparison to measure the efficacy of the Order, compared to Kim Possible to see who is having a greater impact at creating the world they want to live in.

• Kim said she funded the high speed rail.
Results: Countries all over the world are now discussing their construction of new high speed rails.

• Kim said the Chinese Elders are just part of the Rothschilds and are in no way benevolent, nor do they intend to ever pay anyone out.
Results: Masses of people continue to wait for the RV, day after day, week after week, promising to start Monday, then within the next 72 hours, then it allegedly starts, but still no one has money because the 800#’s will come out over the weekend and the value date is NEXT Monday.

• Kim said she funded the construction of the wall.
Results: Suddenly Trump announces he has funding for the wall. In addition, he magically finds 700 billion dollars for the Military.

• Kim says she is the only one who has access to the asset redemptions that are held in the Manna World Holding Trust.
Results: After only a few moths of public life she is the only leader who has aligned herself with the people, and done exactly what she said she’d do. She’s actually proven that she funded every Government in the world and the Rothschilds tried to take credit for it. But when they were challenged with simple questions like, “How was the money transferred?” Or “When was it delivered?” or “How much did we receive?” they were exposed for the frauds they are because they didn’t fund anyone and don’t intend to fund anyone.

• Kim said she would not give money to the Rothschilds, but she would give money to the Governments for infrastructure and projects. She also said she’d give an equal amount to the people for private project funding.
Results: We’ve already established that she paid the Governments so obviously she has the ability to do it. And, I’ve been on the phone with her and the bank when she’s brought money into the banks successfully, and had it confirmed, only to have some random half baked anti-human plan take place to either try and steal the funds or lose them in a clearance account. In fact, there’s millions sitting in clearance accounts right now that she left there as proof that she has the ability, authority, and heart to pay the people. The people in these institutions make a decision to serve fear and the annihilation of the human race each time they submit to the orders and dictates of the Rotten Children.

• Kim explained “the Order” with accurate descriptions of the lineage therein and how she came to be in this position of authority. She says she is the only one she knows of who can access the trust and intends to return this money to the people.
Results: I’ve been contacted by people from various parts of the world who want to speak with Kim about their authority over the trust and how that they are the rightful owners. This myth is usually based on some lie told to them by a Rothschild mixed with some Cabal corporate paperwork that they think gives them power.
Results: Every one of them suffers from some delusion that they are the chosen one for this task and by the end of the conversation they all need the same thing – codes, so they can access the trust.

• Kim said the Cabal agenda is to crash the economy and buy it back for pennies in the dollar.
Results: They tried to crash the economy with some super computer but were not successful. Now they don’t have the money to buy it back if they wanted to. But all of Dinarland is rooting for their own destruction, cheering each time they see a major drop in the economy because everyone believes that these elite Satan worshiping savages will suddenly have a change of heart or that they no longer have control. You’re apathy and unwillingness to take action is evidence that they still have control. They can tell you anything and you’ll buy it just to avoid the pain of your own decisions and wasted time.

• The Chinese Elders/Rothschilds have told you every week for ten years that the RV exchange process will finally start and you’ll be the new elite because you are the chosen few who gets to change the world.
Results: You don’t know one person who has exchanged, who can access their money and lend you some to buy a cheese burger. People are dying every day from manageable conditions, curable diseases, and unnecessary conflicts while there are projects and technology right now, ready to go into production that could easily change the world almost over night. They are only lacking one thing – money.

• Kim said she’s willing to honor some of the back owed money to the various special forces and other groups that have been promised payment by the Elders/Rothschilds for work they’ve done and held in off ledger accounts.
Results: I’ve seen it and been part of it myself to witness her honoring her word, having sent the money into banks to pay former agents for work they’ve done, former Military for projects they want to do, and even Homeland Security officials for programs they’ve built, only to have the Rothschild controlled minions working at the Fed change the date manually, on the system, every day to prevent good people from getting paid.

• Kim has said she has the highest level of Homeland Security clearance.
Results: I’ve confirmed this with over a dozen banks, the good side of the CIA, and the Military.

• Kim said she can bring funds in using bank assisted Real Time Gross Settlement.
Results: I’ve seen this happen seven times now. It’s a fact and all it takes is for the PEOPLE at the banks, in the military, and the Government to actually enforce the laws they have in place, and all of humanity can be free.

• Various people have said that there are other sources of funds that will fund the RV.
Results: Every time the exchanges are supposed to begin the Non Quantum Hercules system tries to hack the trust. The real Quantum system controls the asset redemptions from the off ledger accounts, which are all held in the trust. Furthermore, no other real assets have materialized as of yet to explain how these redemptions will be funded.

I have always said that I’m loyal to principles and not to people. I have not come down this path to worry myself with hurting your feelings or to change my course because it doesn’t resonate with you. I am not concerned with losing friends or allies. I am dedicated to living free and breaking free from the slavery we’ve all been held in for our entire lives.

I care more about most of you than you care about yourselves. While you are sleep walking into the proverbial gas chambers I am desperately trying to wake you up. When people approach me and want me to go back to sharing inspiring messages and encouraging intel I am not remotely swayed from this path. For truth seekers my message is inspiring. For those who wish to be free of these Draconian overlords, they are encouraged to know that someone else is fighting along side of them to free humanity.

There is one entity who has invited us in to participate in the fight to free ourselves. There is one who has actually performed despite crushing obstacles. There is another who has never done anything that indicates they want to help you in any way. They have never asked your opinion or invited you into the discussion because they were too high above you, and you wouldn’t understand. And that other one spends all of their time focused on stopping the funds coming out of the Trust by Kim’s hand, both to regain control of the world and enslave humanity.

If the Order cared about humanity it would be impossible for this to continue another minute. Anyone with a conscience should be disgusted by the death, pain, and suffering they have caused from their lack of performance. When they had control of the assets they never gave us a dime. What exactly do we think has changed? They haven’t even changed their methods. And now, as Obama sits in the seat of the Pindar, and Agenda 21 continues to roll out, it is only because of our unwillingness to stand together and release our delusions that they have any power at all.

For all who have kindly warned me to be careful who I associate myself with, worried about the path I’M on, I want you to know that I have never been more aligned with a higher divine purpose, had more true evidence of what I’m talking about, or more conviction to free humanity. I am not concerned with looking bad to anyone because my path is righteous and I am fighting for the light. We have already won this war in the spirit, but it takes action to see it manifest in the flesh. The scriptures say, “prove all things, hold fast to that which is good.” Most of us have decided that blind faith is proof enough, even though the scriptures say that “Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the EVIDENCE of things not seen.”

My hope is to be part of creating a better world. The substance of that hope is my love for the beauty I see in the human experience. As we strive to learn in our life journey only to discover that within us we’ve always been what we’ve been looking for. The evidence I see is in the eyes of my children, the dreams of old men, and the courage of a few to stand up against a Giant.
/> My faith is grounded and rooted in the truth. The opposition is merely a dissenting voice to the truth I speak. I stand for the principles that Kim stands for. If she stops standing for them, then I’ll stand alone. As of now she has demonstrated more honor and integrity than anyone you’ve seen who continues to plot against all of us. Examine the results and ask yourself, what would be the harm in a trust funding humanitarian projects? (No harm to people, but it would interfere with the Agenda if the Order.)

And why would anyone advocating for humanity go to such great lengths to stop that from happening even if the RV is real? (No advocate for humanity would stop that, which means they must be conspiring against humanity.)

Now if that makes sense, then what are YOU doing about it?

TANK OUT

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 Empty Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:22 am

"The Results are in"

Wow, Tank you have shown your darkness. Kim funded the world and left you and your tank column penniless.? What a friend we have in Kim.... Not!!!!

Pathological liars believe their own lies Barbra Bush left the Planet with all the hoopla the Cabal press could give her, but we here on IDC know about the Cabal pedophiles that they are responsible for, the rest of the family will follow. Is that the fate you want? Come back to the Light, take your amnesty, get a limited exchange and have a life.

Those are the results that are really in.

Wish it weren't so, but it is.

Ron Giles

"Re: The Results are in" by ReelMan

Tank-

This will be short and sweet.

Let's look at the results:

Kim can't, or won't, prove that she is a funding agent.

If Kim shows me a valid transfer of assets to the UST for the Wall and the Military, I will believe.

If Kim shows me a valid transfer of money for a worldwide train set, I will believe.

I hear a lot of words, but see no definitive actions or proof.

I have never trusted, nor believed, in Kim. I have seen too many charlatans in life to ignore her methods. You, I used to believe in. No longer.

To those who follow Tank, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES. You are being led down a dark and dangerous rabbit hole of negativity and deceit. Raise your frequency before it is too late.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 Empty Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:54 pm

The results are in, Tank is as big a liar as Kim.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Results are in" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - 4/18/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum