Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 4/17/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 4/17/18

Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 4/17/18 Empty WSOMN Tuesday Drama 4/17/18

Post by Ssmith on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:29 pm

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, Well here we are again friends another late night post from old TED for the few who are watching now or perhaps for those who managed not to sign off their telephones or computer before going to bed. It was an interesting day today some Intel has us going to the exchange centers before the end of the month while others feel it is more likely to happen sometime in May.

Dear Lord God Almighty, Only time and God Lord knows for certain since He has been there from the beginning of the earth and will be when our world comes to an end. It is what we do that will or can make a difference. Can I ask, are you prepared for whatever option we have between now and then? Now I know many of you have accepted the Lord into your hearts but still we have some doubters among us.

I heard a story today about a man who went out for a dinner that cost what most of us would call a large amount the totaled $400.00 dollars (thank you mangelo) and left a tip of $2,000.00. Actions like this are typical of many Lottery winners who don’t have any concept of how to deal with large amounts of money. I hope and pray that our members have been educated enough to know the dangers of such actions.

No doubt, we will be tempted to show such extravagances when we get our funds and keeping yourselves from making such mistakes will be harder than you can imagine. Try to imagine how many people you can possibly change a life by helping anonymously without drawing attention to yourselves. Many of us see this money as a chance to change our families and communities and ultimately our world as well.

Have a restful morning my dear friends and prepare yourselves for a life changing experience that may not ever come again in your life time. As with many of you, I too am anxious for this to happen. To me it has always been a not if it will happen but a when it will happen. I pray for guidance every night from our Savior Jesus to shield me from making a fool of myself post RV as I remind myself that “Our Destiny Awaits”

As this drags onand on, it really doesnt help having a wife who thinks I'm a total idiot for wasting time believing in this. Every month she has to mention 'it's not happened ........ again'. I so hope it's real and happens soon

Henry, I have a husband that feels the same way. Cannot even talk to him about it

Just gotta put this in the sock drawer and treat it like found money when it happens. Does no good to b & m about gurus that have done nothing more than shovel the same old BS week after week. Their sources, if they have any, have proven to be consistently unreliable. Just forget this and let it happen.

Has anyone been in contact with AB? Game was on last week

Good morning folks. Hang in there surely Admin will respond this morning. He's been lurking off and on so he has seen your requests.

At this point I only trust people who have sources with boots in the sand. I believe mangelo is one of this and speaks it how it should be. No Hype Just facts

GOOD MORNING ALL......I AGREE WITH YOU. THIS WAITING DOES GET HARD AT TIMES...I SAY TO MYSELF,“BUT..IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT”. AND THAT IS TRUE. WHEN I BOUGHT SOME CURRENCY I THOUGHT IT WOULD HAPPEN VERY SOON....

BUT, IM STILL HERE AND SO ARE YOU... AND IM NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER........BUT, WHEN I LOOK AT MY CHILDREN, AND MY CHILDRENS CHILDREN, I KNOW THE WAIT WILL BE WORTH IT.

I THEN SEE MANY THINGS AND PEOPLE, ANIMALS THAT NEED SO MUCH HELP AND I KNOW WHEN THE TIME COMES, THERE LIVES WILL BE SO MUCH BETTER FOR THEM..

Bruce will make us feel better tonight

THIS WILL INDEED HAPPEN FOLKS. WE NEED TO WAIT A LITTLE BIT LONGER...I CAN HARDLY WAIT...

BUT, PLEASE DONT BASH MANY OF THE GURUS. FOR SOME HERE FOLLOW THEM. YOU DONT NEED TO LISTEN TO THEM, SO JUST TURN THEM OFF. THERE ARE OTHERS WHO DO LISTEN..

After Iraq's elections are our mid terms too which most likely will come into play since they have in the past.

Sunny not bashing, as I read his calls all the time, it is that he is always extremely Positive

Good Morning everyone. Well monday passed by and today is tuesday and we still have nothing in our possesion. The can seems to be kicked down the road again. LOL

GOOD MORNING WSOMN AND HAPPY TUESDAY MAKE IT A GOOD DAY

Admin B anything good going on ?

I'm thinking Admin is waiting to tell us it's a go that's when he will post

HEARD THERE WAS SOMETHING IN THE TNT FORUM. ANYONE???

There is another bank story similar to the others about tellers being trained for upcoming currency exchanges.

Hi Guys - is it soup yet?

sand can you pm me a link to dreams, please?

Hi Sunny, I heard that too but I can't get in anymore since Pam kicked me out. lol Wonder if she's still on her extended shopping trip Ray mentioned?

can anyone pm me the dreams link...please?

Once check mail

Dreams.activeboard.com. Think this is it

I just thought I'd add a piece that might help us here..... looking back in my notes, we were told when its quiet , no word , no news, it doesnt mean things have stopped or such.... But what it could mean is our admin's have gone dark ... gag order... if you will LOL.... I remember hearing if Im not here its because the Admin's have gone dark. So sit back a hear those words. Just be ready to go

TntGateway TUE 4/17--FROM MY CHINESE CONTACT: everyone,   I just got an update from my Chinese contact.   President Trump is doing fine!   They are making some final adjustments !  Expect everything finished in the next 6-24 hours!

Once - sent
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 4/17/18 Empty Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 4/17/18

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:38 pm

Henry wrote:As this drags onand on, it really doesnt help having a wife who thinks I'm a total idiot for wasting time believing in this. Every month she has to mention 'it's not happened ........ again'. I so hope it's real and happens soon

She's right you know ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 4/17/18 2805820865  WSOMN Tuesday Drama 4/17/18 2805820865  WSOMN Tuesday Drama 4/17/18 2805820865  WSOMN Tuesday Drama 4/17/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 4/17/18 Empty Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 4/17/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:47 am

Tedious Ted wrote:Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, Well here we are again friends another late night post from old TED...

Dear Lord God Almighty, Only time and God Lord knows for certain since He has been there from the beginning of the earth...

And with this, Tedious Ted makes it abundantly clear that with his verbal diarrhoea he's not addressing God in prayer at all. He's merely grandstanding for his audience at WSOMN.

Nauseating fake spirituality.

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 4/17/18 2350219667

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum