Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat 4/18/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mountain Goat 4/18/18   Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:38 am

April 18, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Since my December Newsletters on FaceBook Page, I have presented many amazing articles to everyone on the progress that Iraq has made in just the last 4 ½ months. Did you read my newsletters? Not my fault if you don’t understand what is now going on since I have been bringing the news to you.

Many still keep focusing around one event, then when it doesn’t happen they jump around and find yet another event remaining to trigger the RV. They keep moving from one event to the next. They say we need to just get through this event and the RV will happen. Really?

This approach to finding the TRUTH is chaos, stressful and not an overall intelligent approach. Instead you must get to know the people of Iraq, the politics and the necessity to change over the currency.

So in the past first we had to deal with these intel guru idiots making you believe once Iraq becomes a sovereign nation the RV will happen.

Then in June 2013 Iraq was moved to a new level sovereignty. But still no RV. Why? They still needed to be relieved from Chapter VII. I told everyone then that this still needed to be done to get “full” Sovereignty. But I did not say when they got out of Chapter VII then automatically they would RV. I simply said it has to be done prior.

Then in December 2017, Iraq moved “fully” out of Chapter VII. Oh – the RV is happening,…the RV is happening,…screamed all the gurus. Remember?

Then then these gurus moved to telling you all they needed was to get the banking reforms completed. Well that didn’t work either cause they announced over a month ago these reforms are completed. Still no RV.

Then there are the idiots that monitor the currency auctions daily thinking that someday they will end and this too will trigger the RV. So what comes first the horse or the cart. Like we are not going to know the RV happened unless we watch the currency auctions? Really?

Or many still believe the auctions are going to slowly taper off and then by magic, one day, they will get low enough, the RV will happen. Really?

Then there’s the madness moved on to the passing of the 2018 Budget. Oh – but the new rate is in the budget…really? They said all they need to do is pass the budget and get it public (in the gazette) and they will have to RV thus work off the new rate in the budget. Really?

Well the budget is now published in the gazette and still no RV. As I told everyone we go through this foolish, stupid mentality every year by these idiotic gurus when they are trying to pass the budget. I said stay away from this stupidity.

So now it’s all about an article about the CBI and the GOI saying the “project to delete the zeros” is all done and so everyone thinks the RV is eminent. Really?

Again just another event everyone is now flocking to thinking this is going to trigger the RV. Even though both the CBI and the GOI just flat out also told us (in fact in the same article) there are still concerns with “Fraud” and “Manipulation” they need to be addressed first. So do you gurus all have selective hearing or what? You idiots only hear what you want to hear.

So now we sit, these gurus still can’t accept the FACTS and REALITY and must still push their agenda of imminent/any day/every day. They will continue to push this agenda until the elections happen. Then what?

At election time (which began this already, by the way!) only now they are beginning to change their tune. Why must you string people along? Why can’t you just report the FACTS and stop giving your “opinion”? Who cares about your opinion? Many of you idiots who pretend to be so smart are just that idiots and so why should anyone even listen to you?

But they still persist even now that elections starting, they claim there is still hope for an RV in April. Really?

So now the latest lie is they tell you the new FAKE crisis in Syria is in the plan for RV. It is the coverup or a distraction for the RV and designed for the rollout. Really? How dumb is this?

I will say this again – these idiot gurus just feed off each other’s rumors. Someone idiot comes up with a theory or idea and spreads it around. That is all this so called “intel” is by most of these idiots.

So what about all of these issues combined can create an overall sense of Security and Stability in Iraq that they are looking for? Oh – did I mention the corruption too prohibiting the CBI from going forward with the implementation of the project to delete the zeros?

Add to that maybe some mandated items too like getting their new constitution “fully” implemented. After all, if you have been following this RV saga as long as I have, you should know that evidence is overwhelming that this must be accomplished first before the are going to join the rest of the world again. So what does joining the rest of the world mean anyhow? What else do they have left to join it? Their currency of course….

Aren’t you sick and tired of all this bullshit. How many gurus have told you

statements like – “the RV is all done” or “cards are loaded with the new rate” or “Iraq is using the new rate” or “tiers 1,2,3 already paid out” or “we are just waiting our turn” ….etc..etc.. and I didn’t even mention this absolute bullshit about China, Sovereign funds or the other Nesara/Gesara lies. We hear this crap over and over again as it gets recycled each year.

But are you at the bank yet?

So today as usual in my Newsletter,, let’s take a step back and look at many of the issues that Iraq has worked on and is working on. Do these make any difference? I am using my March 16th newsletter as a starting point. This is not the first time I am bringing these items to your attention.

Taken from my March 16th Newsletter:

“So what popped out in this week’s news media channels in Iraq:

1) Budget of 2018 (connected to all the other laws) president Fuad Masum announced he will back down from his position and ratify the law. The budget saga is finally over;

(Mnt Goat - We now know the budget is now in the gazette and enforceable. Besides paying on salaries they have not yet begun to spend much of it yet.)

2) Oil and Gas Law (Hydrogen Carbon Law - HCL) – This law was first drafted in 2007 and has had many iterations but never passed “officially” in parliament to make it a law. The importance of the law of oil and gas for its economic importance and the revenues of the state and how to deal with it. Clearly states in the constitution is must be implemented and this means legislation in order to do this;

(Mnt Goat - We know that on 3/5 parliament finally passed the oil land gas law. It is done. Reference the article in my 3/19 and 3/21 Newsletters. So the news only came out two weeks later. I quote – “ON MARCH 5, IRAQI MINISTER OF OIL JABBAR AL-LUAIBI DESCRIBED THE VOTE ON THE DRAFT LAW AS “A HISTORIC DECISION.”

Today I present another article on it so it’s confirmed twice now. It’s done! They are telling us there were 5 iterations of the law. They are also telling us why the law was held up so long. I quote from the today’s article - “THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES FAILED TO EXPLAIN ARTICLE 112 AND 111 OF THE CONSTITUTION, WHICH CAUSED THE DISRUPTION OF PASSAGE OF THE LAW, despite its importance”. I also have to tell everyone “I told you so”. I said nothing could go forward without this law in a piece of legal legislation. I also said prior to 3/26 that the law was not yet done and why it was mamdated. Now we know this is all done for sure. Check this one off your list..lol..lol..)

3) Article 140 – who will govern the disputed areas of DOHUK, ERBIL, SULAYMANIYAH, KIRKUK, DIYALA AND NINEVEH; federal supreme court confirms a binding decision that ARTICLE 140 of the constitution is a living substance in force.". Now they can move forward with the needed referendum. Clearly states in the constitution is must be implemented and this means legislation in order to do this;

(Mnt Goat – So in my 3/16 and 3/21 Newsletters I bring proof that Article 140 does matter and that they can move forward with it now. Then later in my 3/19 Newsletter again they tell us that Article 140 is “THE MOST OUTSTANDING ISSUES BETWEEN BAGHDAD AND ERBIL”.

So is Article 140 important for Stability (between the KRG and GOI) thus needed for the RV? You tell me Mr Guru who denies this is needed…lol..lol.. Again “You Can’t Have Your Cake and Eat It Too”. Either it is or it isn’t. So instead of putting confusion in the mix then keep your mouth shut until you truly know all the FACTS. So is this item that many gurus said were not important for the RV is in fact VERY IMPORTANT and that’s my point here.)

So in my 3/16 Newsletter the article tells us that the courts have decided this is still applicable even though it was NOT implemented two (2) years from the signing of the new Iraqi constitution. We still wait for this law. Could this be one of the laws still pending in the basket of 23-69 laws Jubouri keeps talking about? Could this be holding up the RV? I strongly believe it is! )

4) CBI -Mandated electronic banking, to spread advanced payment technologies in all areas of Iraq without exception, including all transactions for the public and private sectors;

(Mtn Goat – So later on yet two more articles came on this topic as the CBI keeps telling the citizens they are ready. Ready for what? Then they even tied the completion of these banking reforms to the “project to delete the zerps” so we got confirmation that they are interconnected. So this proved we needed these reforms prior to the RV too)

5) KRG had voluntarily surrendered its right to operate, regulate and supervise local banks to the central government in BAGHDAD (CBI now has control over all the banking practices throughout Iraq). We know that the KRG has been a BIG holdup in instituting many of the new CBI needed banking reforms;

(Mnt Goat – I told everyone many times already that the KRG has too much power and the GOI over time has a goal to break the KRG apart into separate provinces like the rest of Iraq. So here it is, yet another indicator of this taking place. Will this hold up the RV to complete it? I do not think so. For the RV, the CBI just needed control over the banks for obvious reasons. But its done and that’s the important part.)

6) World Bank soon to begin releasing some of the funds from the Donor Conference in Kuwait (pledges to Iraq to lend $ 6 billion over the next three years). The World Bank is noted as saying that they will not move ahead with releasing these funds unless Iraq moves ahead with completing their financial reforms. Does this mean completing the currency reforms (reinstating their currency)?;

(Mnt Goat – So this one we still have an issue with. Since the CBI probably under advice of the GOI, is still holding back on the reinstatement of the currency rollout, many of the donors came out and recently told Iraq they had 2-3 months to do what they said they would do. This was for not only a threat since it has been only 2 months. When they heard they would wait until after the elections to complete the final stage of project to delete the zeros (the reinstatement), they got upset and so we saw a series of articles about them complaining and threatening to pull out. Yet more proof they intend to wait until after the elections to RV. Could this all change now due to these threats from the donors? Yes, it could)

7) New today #7. (Mnt Goat – monitoring of the Multiple Currency Practices (MCP). Simply controlling the MCP. We know this is accomplished and we read many recent articles this is the case. From Jan – March the IMF monitored the program rate. This is now completed and satisfactory.

8) New today #8. (Mnt Goat -I want today to add 8) item to the list. This one is for joining the WTO. We recently read two articles on this topic. Iraq is still progressing forward with the reviews and relationship with the World Bankk to join the WTO. They will, however, need a tradable currency at some point. So we wait for this too to give pressure to RV)

9) New today #9. (Mnt Goat -I want today to add also 9) item to the list. This one is for ending the Currency Auctions. I strongly believe that the corruption involved in these auctions and billions being made by the politicians being involved with their fictitious companies may be one of the reason for delaying this RV for so long. Why stop sucking off the tit when you can stretch it out and keep doing it as long as you can. I quote from the article in my 3/28 Newsletter – “"The CENTRAL BANK'S AUCTION IS SUPPOSED TO BE TEMPORARY FOR A SITUATION THAT THE IRAQI ECONOMY HAS LIVED UNDER IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES AND IT MUST STOP AFTER THAT, BUT IT HAS CONTINUED FOR MANY YEARS”.

There has not been a very strong political will even though the CBI keeps saying it must be done, it must be done for the the economy. But greed does not always work that way for long term benefits when you are power. See the articles I present on this topic in my 3/28 and 4/2 Newsletters. I quote – “IT SEEMS THAT THE AUCTION OF THE CURRENCY, IS STILL TAINTED BY CORRUPTION BECAUSE OF SOME PRIVATE BANKS CONTINUE TO PROVIDE FALSE DOCUMENTS AND INVOICES FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE IMPORT OF GOODS, WHICH ARE OFTEN FAKE,” then in an article jus the day prior they also talk about the project to delete the zeros so we know they are inter-connected and this corruption in part what is holding up the RV. I quote – “THE SUBJECT OF DELETING ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY IS READY BUT NEEDS A SUITABLE ENVIRONMENT TO BE APPLIED TO PREVENT MANIPULATION”.

So do I don’t care of the clean up the corruption with auctions. In fact if they did, it might only expand them out even longer. So what we want is for them to discontinue them. So if you read the article I present in my 4/2 newsletter we see that maybe they will not be able to EVER resolve this corruption issue with the currency auctions. I say good, good…lol..lol… I quote from the this article – “A MEMBER OF THE PARLIAMENTARY INTEGRITY COMMITTEE MP MISHAN JUBOURI, ON SATURDAY, THAT "NO ONE" CAN PREVENT THE SALE OF CURRENCY AUCTION, WHILE STRESSED THAT POLITICIANS ARE "OWNERS" OF THE PHANTOM BANKS.”

More news….

Just in late Monday-

The parliamentary legal committee expected on Monday that the parliament will be able to hold its meeting tomorrow with a full quorum of 90%, indicating that the continuation of the sessions or not will be determined by the presidency tomorrow. He hopes to pass some of the disputed laws." It is expected "the preoccupation of members after tomorrow's election campaign may be an obstacle instead of attending. So we are seeing a schedules session outside of the normal session schedule. Are these laws important going further into the short term future?

Just in Tuesday Morning-

The House of Representatives, held its meeting scheduled on Tuesday, to another notice of non-quorum.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

ADOPTION OF THE LAW OF OIL AND GAS CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING THE ETERNAL DISPUTE BETWEEN BAGHDAD AND ERBIL

(Mnt Goat – so here it is in writing – HCL is done! Also I have been telling everyone the contention between the GOI and KRG and that is was all about getting a formal, legal law passed in parliament for how the oil and gas (95% of the wealth of Iraq) is to be managed.)

Information / Baghdad ..

The head of the parliamentary legal committee Mohsen al-Saadoun said on Saturday that the adoption of the law of oil and gas contribute to ending the eternal dispute between Baghdad and Erbil, REFERRING TO THE PARLIAMENT RECEIVED MORE THAN FIVE DRAFTS OF THE LAW DURING THE PREVIOUS TWO SESSIONS.

"The APPROVAL OF THE OIL AND GAS LAW CONTRIBUTES TO ENDING THE ETERNAL DISPUTE BETWEEN BAGHDAD AND ERBIL and determines the responsibility of each party to manage natural resources," Al-Saadoun said in a statement to Al-Mawdhara. "The oil and gas committee received more than five different drafts of the oil and gas law during the previous two sessions, .

He added that "THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES FAILED TO EXPLAIN ARTICLE 112 AND 111 OF THE CONSTITUTION, WHICH CAUSED THE DISRUPTION OF PASSAGE OF THE LAW, despite its importance," ruling out "finding a final version because of differences solutions to the eligibility of the parties to the conflict."

"The disruption of the law of oil and gas caused a major crisis between Baghdad and Erbil has reached the threat of wars between them, while the adoption of the law will ensure the legal and constitutional right to each party, whether the province."

(Mnt Goat – so what is in Article 111 and 112 of the Iraqi constitution?

https://www.constituteproject.org/constituti…/Iraq_2005.pdf…

Article 111• Ownership of natural resources

Oil and gas are owned by all the people of Iraq in all the regions and governorates. (not just the Kurdistan people)

Article 112• Ownership of natural resources

First

The federal government, with the producing governorates and regional governments, shall undertake the management of oil and gas extracted from present fields, provided that it distributes its revenues in a fair manner in proportion to the population distribution in all parts of the country, specifying an allotment for a specified period for the damaged regions which were unjustly deprived of them by the former regime, and the regions that were damaged afterwards in a way that ensures balanced development in different areas of the country, and this shall be regulated by a law.

Second

The federal government, with the producing regional and governorate governments, shall together formulate the necessary strategic policies to develop the oil and gas wealth in a way that achieves the highest benefit to the Iraqi people using the most advanced techniques of the market principles and encouraging investment.

CORRUPTION IN THE ELECTION CAMPAIGNING HAS BEGUN

Al-Ghad Press:

Days ago, Diyala province is witnessing the fall of billions of dinars of political money distributed to citizens, personalities and dignitaries as election propaganda with the near parliamentary elections, not to mention gifts such as mobile phones and expensive devices, although some of those figures who have allocated billions for their campaigns at the moment did not even own houses Her families are housed years ago.

According to a member of the Diyala Provincial Council, Najat al-Taei, "the future of the press," that "the street in Diyala province is witnessing the current time the arrival of funds in unprecedented quantities through the electoral campaigns initiated by some candidates for the parliamentary elections."

"There are candidates who were politicians during the previous sessions or renewed but they were contractors, they lived in rented houses years ago, but they have now allocated billions of dinars for their electoral campaigns, where the situation reached the roads and the construction of schools and infrastructure as well as the distribution of funds encapsulated in circumstances Electronic boxes and expensive iPhone phones as gifts to community figures, dignitaries and opinion leaders to win votes. "

"The money that is distributed to the citizen at the present time is the origin stolen from his rights," asserting that "what will affect negatively affect the political process in general as a result of the inability of qualified people actually to access power to serve the citizen, as a result of the overthrow by the money".

In a related context, a source familiar with "Al-Gharab Press," that "there are new candidates in the province of Diyala, the budget of their campaigns amounted to two billion dinars and some billion dinars, not to mention the integrated media institutions that opened before the elections," noting that " It has funds but lacks immunity and nominated candidates for parliamentary elections with the aim of serving them later, which will turn the parliament as investment companies. "

Activist and observer Mehdi Shaunon confirmed to "Al-Ghad Press" that "what is being spent during the current electoral campaigns in Diyala province now does not exceed 5% of the total sum of more than one trillion dinars allocated to the province during the past years after 2003 And disappeared without any projects on the ground. "

"There is almost no opportunity for many of the new candidates to whales who owned only their salaries while now spending money here and there to win votes," he said, adding that "there were no options for new candidates except to enter strong lists to collect votes To its leaders or civil lists, which will have few chances during the upcoming elections. "

"Is it possible to have a joint committee between the Commission and the regulatory bodies to verify the sources of funds used in the current campaigns," he said, adding that "UNHCR has a role in setting a time limit for campaign funds as is the case in some developed countries, to ensure Parity between all candidates ".

Al-Ghad Press has revealed in a report in recent weeks that most of the candidates in Diyala province used tribal mobilization to secure the largest possible number of votes during parliamentary elections scheduled for May 12.

ADVANCED INTERNATIONAL EFFORTS TO MAKE IRAQ AN EIGHTH ECONOMIC TIGER

17/4/2018

Haidar Kazem al-Baghdadi

Waiting and anticipation of the economic circles to find out the new, which will take place on the reality of the Iraqi market after the elections, which must be carrying an economic program able to change the reality of the economy towards a better stage.

The Iraqi economy is a major utility portal locally, regionally and internationally. It requires sound economic programs by the responsible figures. An economic program is urgently needed to move the country towards safety by moving the productive and service sectors that must be supported by a solid banking sector.

It is hoped that the next economic program will carry solid plans that promote the actual transition to an open market economy, which depends on the private sector to manage the local economy and take its actual role in enhancing the economic capabilities of the country by activating the investment aspects.

In the midst of domestic and international desires to invest in employment opportunities, we must identify the reasons that hindered the arrival of investments in Iraq and contain them as quickly as possible. The international effort recognizes the importance of the country's economic capabilities. This requires us to recognize this interest and employ it to achieve the highest economic feasibility.

Economists and interested in it and in various disciplines and through accumulated experience in the field and theory are working to intensify the proposals, which represent solutions to many economic problems suffered by the country in a chronic manner.

Making use of the experts' opinions is very important and can be the main pillars of a new economic program that will take the sectors to safety and start operating the productive and service sectors. It can draw up plans to produce production in a phased manner and from the right place to take the development of all work joints and feed the local market.

Though relatively first.

Economic programs must be present in the electoral forum so that the candidate is closer to the economic reality of a country described as rich and suffers from chronic problems in need of successful solutions where the economic and political meet to paint both new courses of action. It requires the politician to create requirements that contribute to improving the work environment. The role of the economic executive or directed to the executive effort, which must be adopted to start the development work sought by Iraq.

Available resources and expertise support any development process that promotes the national economy and change its shape. The need for an ideal working environment will only move all efforts and invest the natural and human resources as well as the advanced international effort to advance Iraq and make it an eighth economic tiger.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat 4/18/18   Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:58 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mountain Goat 4/18/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: