Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Timely Agreement" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Timely Agreement" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Timely Agreement" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Timely Agreement" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Timely Agreement" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Timely Agreement" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Timely Agreement" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Timely Agreement" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Timely Agreement" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Timely Agreement" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Timely Agreement" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Timely Agreement" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Timely Agreement" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Timely Agreement" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Timely Agreement" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Timely Agreement" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Timely Agreement" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Timely Agreement" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Timely Agreement" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Timely Agreement" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Timely Agreement" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/18

Go down

"Timely Agreement" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/18 Empty "Timely Agreement" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:55 am

KTFA

MadeeandLyndee » April 17th, 2018

So I was looking into the countries that are apart of the AMF and it list 22 states. So then I started looking at each states currency and as it converts to the American Dollar. IMO, the basket of currency Iraq will be a part of is, Jordan 1.41 USD, Bahrain 2.65 USD, Oman 2.60 USD and Kuwait 3.33 USD. That is all I got today.

Hazen » April 17th, 2018

This is very telling.....Iraq is one of the riches countries in the region with resources, but its currency is by far the weakest. How can that be?? Come on Iraq, your the prettiest girl!! Time for you to join everyone else.

Don961 » April 17th, 2018

Intensive preparations for the Financial Inclusion Week

17/4/2018 12:00 am

On the occasion of his Arab day

Baghdad / Hussein Thugb

Financial inclusion is an inevitable necessity in a country that seeks to expand economic activity through its productive and service paths and to create an advanced banking system that provides services to all members of society and benefits them in support of development. link

MilitiaMan » April 17th, 2018

The above is about payment services between banks. The is exactly what they are involved in. WS post #393 for to show a workable model that was used in the past and apparently they are mirroring the process, as well all should know by know that that process is just about complete and is being broadcast for all to see. Step back and the canvas will appear.. I like what they are painting..

Now below is a excerpt from an article posted by WS yeasterday, real close. Notice the above and below have a commonality.. PAYMENT SYSTEMS and SERVICES between banks and the education of the citizens, women being a big factor too! Notice how timing is also a major factor.. Lets not forget that the Banks have been educated on the NEW ATMs and the LD software, IMO.. Timing... ~!MM

WS Post #393:

" Important as all these preparations are, the success of a currency reform depends just as much on a successful public education campaign. The central bank needs to coordinate this campaign with other agencies, financial sector representatives, merchants, and the general public. A delicate balance must be struck between providing sufficient public information and the need for confidentiality to avoid releasing clues to counterfeiters that could be used to undermine the integrity of the new currency.

The information campaign should encourage people to deposit their cash currency in accounts at banks. The campaign must make it clear that once the currency reform is initiated, account holders can withdraw their money in the form of new banknotes.

A second important point for the public education campaign is timely information on the stages of the currency reform to discourage a run on banks with temporary liquidity problems."
--------------
"Private banks also play a key role in currency reform. But the banking sector may be weak or, in some cases, virtually nonexistent. In some parts of the world, informal funds transfer systems such as hawala and hundi are more vibrant or have nationwide networks that surpass those of banks. In such cases, collaboration between the central bank and these payment system operators is critical to the success of the reform.

http://www.imf.org/external/pu.....nnberg.htm

Walkingstick » April 17th, 2018

Yep.............Well done....

MilitiaMan » April 17th, 2018

Thank you WS, If my understanding is correct, this is also a very timely agreement. The model being similar as in the aforementioned by the Turk circumstance, is in of itself a powerful model to consider in where Iraq is in the process of Financial Reforms, but, the model with the more likely mechanisms to be used for monetary exchange purposes is derived from the EU, it dating back to 1979 if I recall that correctly? Does that ring true to you WS? - MM

Iraq signs an important agreement with the European Union tomorrow

2018/4/17 10:15

Iraq and the European Union will sign on Wednesday a joint agreement on financial reform in Iraq. "The signing ceremony will take place at the headquarters of the Ministry of Planning at 9:30 am on Wednesday," a ministry statement said.

He added that the agreement "signed by the Iraqi side, Minister of Planning Salman Jumaili and the European Union Ambassador of the Union in Iraq."

The signing will be followed by a joint press conference to discuss the Convention.

Samson » April 17th, 2018

Iraq completes preparations for the implementation of the railway project with Saudi Arabia and Jordan

17th April, 2018

"Timely Agreement" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 4/17/18 Iraqtrain_orig

The Ministry of Transport announced on Tuesday the completion of studies and maps related to the implementation of the railway project between Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Jordan. He pointed out that the ministry signed an agreement with the Jordanian side to enhance the traffic of large trucks between the two countries.

"The ministry participated in the meetings of the World Bank held in the Lebanese capital Beirut and related to the development of the horizon of the work of the departments and companies of the ministry in line with the The nature of its work in providing various services to citizens. "

"The meeting is a good opportunity to discuss the preparation of studies on the development of Baghdad International Airport by increasing the capacity to prepare passengers through it annually," Ayoub said, adding that "the Ministry has developed plans for the construction and reconstruction of garages in the city of Mosul quickly within the reconstruction of areas affected by terrorism "He said.

He pointed out that "discussions are continuing on the issue of rail links between Iraq and Saudi Arabia and Jordan, especially after the approval of Minister Kazem Vajan Al-Hamami to proceed with the implementation of this important project in the transport sector. With regard to the Iraqi side."

"The ministry concluded an agreement with the Jordanian side to enhance the movement of large trucks between the two countries without any obstacles or obstacles, as well as agreement on the training of Iraqi crews and staff in the field of port computers and the management of container terminals and others, Iraq, Jordan and Egypt operating in the region under the framework of the Arab Bridge Shipping Company, which includes Iraq, the Republic of Egypt and the Kingdom of Jordan.

"These agreements were preceded by discussions that came within the framework of brotherly dialogue based on mutual trust between the two countries in the framework of air, land and sea freight to serve the common interests," he said. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum