Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 4/17/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 4/17/18   Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:50 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, APRIL 17, 2018, INTEL ONLY

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. What I am getting today was sort of like a crescendo. It started out a little slow this morning. It picked up speed in the late afternoon, and started to gain a couple of hours before the Big Call tonight. I can tell you that it is a good sign. Iraq still has it lower denominations ready to go in their ATMs. Our understanding is even though I could not get this confirmed by the time of the call, those were supposed to be available to the Iraqi citizens today out of the ATMs. Now I couldn’t confirm it, and I am sorry I couldn’t do that. However, I can tell you this, the rates for all of these currencies have been off the screen, on and off, the last few days. I can tell you yesterday they came back up. So the rates were back on and still on today. That is a good thing because they have been fluctuating and updating so on. So they are solid now. Let’s see if they stay solid. If they do it will be a positive thing for us.

Bruce: Here is the other important stuff. We understood and we got confirmation from 3 sources that Tier 3 was complete. We heard that confirmed this morning. We had Tier 1 and 2 complete. Tier 3 completed today. Now that opens up for Tier 4 to begin. By the way the public makes up Tiers 4 and Tier 5. We, the Internet Group, are Tier 4. Those called John Q Public represents Tier 5. We are still not quite sure if we are going by ourselves or John Q Public will go at the same time as we will start. We are still a little bit not sure.

Bruce: What I can tell you is from the Redemption Center point of view things are all set. People have been well trained. There have been meetings that went on over the weekend that brought everybody up to speed with slightly new procedures, some new procedures. Some included the structure payouts. We know we are going to go with either 10, 15, or 25 year payouts. There is nothing above it. That was agreed on. That was new. I am not going to discuss interest rates, but they are very favorable. We shouldn’t have any trouble with that. I think it is a matter of additional procedures that we will get when we go in for our redemptions. There have been a few changes. Nothing has been bad. Everything has been good for us. So I am excited about that.

Bruce: When it comes to what we are waiting for or what has been happening, we know that the tabletop meetings on ZIM have been ongoing and are continuing to payout now. Still have been going. We know that transactions, many transactions globally have taken placed for the last 8 days. That is very positive. We know things are ready to roll for some of the larger humanitarian groups. These are what we call Church Groups. We are hearing those are being moved to almost the front of the line as Humanitarian Groups. Those are in process to begin. We are hearing some of the funding sources that will be funding humanitarian projects and will be getting humanitarian projects underway are also being funded. That is a very positive thing. We are moving into the very arena where we are next. So I think everybody should take that and be very confident that you are in the right place at the right time and that you are chosen for such a time for this. This is indeed fruirition of what we have been waiting for such a long time, many of us as me for 14 years. Some of you have been in it longer than me or less. The point is we got in with faith and our faith is availing much to us. I am excited about that.

Bruce: Like I mentioned, Tier 1 Banks and Redemption Centers are ready to start. The toll free numbers when they come out I expect to be one who has been chosen to receive them. I consider that a real honor. I just want to reiterate that to everybody. Whenever it is I do get that series of toll free numbers, I will be sure to put them out through our two websites: bigcall.net and the new site which is called: bigcalluniverse.com. You can check those two sites first, and I will probably put them out in a couple of places online as well.

Bruce: The other thing is we did hear this afternoon at 3:30pm EST, we got confirmation the toll free numbers were put in the Queue, meaning in the pipeline. That is really cool they talked about the 800 numbers being put in the Queue ready to be launched, ready to be released. That is really good news. I think that means we are very close to what we are waiting for. What we are waiting for is this incredible blessing that we all will obviously enjoy and we will not only enjoy it ourselves but also for other people. We will take that and help other people.

Bruce: There are a lot of things going on right now that are sort of parcel with this GCR, with this release. We know that there are very positive movement coming forward that should unify North and South Korea. We are hearing about that coming up very shortly. Also we are hearing that the Minister of Zimbabwe met with our Secretary of Treasury, Steven Mnuchin, and have been in New York working on that. The fact the Zimbabwe bonds we hold are gold back and the newly printed Zimbabwe dollar is gold back. That is a very positive thing. I have a feeling we are coming into a new time on our planet where we may see the end of war as we know it. It is that much of a life change we are in the midst of right now, and I think that will be obviously a wonder thing for us to be part of because I am just excited about it.

Bruce: President Shanzo Abe of Japan is meeting with our President Trump down in Mar A Lago that sometimes we refer to as White House South. I understand they plan on teeing it up tomorrow which is great. That brings further connection and camaraderie between our two countries. I think the President is doing an outstanding job putting together bilateral deals and even opening up the conversion to the TPP again, Trans Pacific Partnership. That maybe altered which I expect. Whatever happens I am sure it will be for our betterment.

Bruce: What I should say is everyone is in a great place right now. We are hearing things that lead us to believe we are in the precipice of this going down for us. With that said I am going to thank everyone for being faithful, for coming into the Big Call and listening every Tuesday and Thursday night. I want to thank my team Pastor Steven, Sue, and Bob for being so faithful over these years. Of course thank you to the listeners for tuning in faithful all over the globe. Thank you for that. Thank you Everybody. We are looking forward to a really great reveal and great blessing very shortly.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 4/17/18   Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:03 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 4/17/18   Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:12 pm

No such thing as "Internet group".  No such thing as "redemption centers".  NO ONE has been paid ANYTHING!  And, in addition, there will be no 800 numbers.  It is the same crap promised for years and years, and will continue on for years, unless people smarten up and realized THEY HAVE BEEN HAD!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 4/17/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: