Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Where are we?" by blueray - 4/18/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Where are we?" by blueray - 4/18/18   Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:43 am

Where are we ? Definitely not at the bank. Old stories being recycled that " tier 1 thru tier 3 exchanges are complete " - AGAIN. By my count that's 34 times that has occurred. Who decided that the 'elite' should go first ? Already rich people first in line ? WTF ? We were told that " all necessary steps were completed " months ago. Those sneaky Cabal guys fooled us and must have built more steps when we weren't looking. I should have requested an Americans with Disabilities (ADA) approved wheelchair ramp during the step building in case this takes several more years. Could be disabled by then. Government regulation ya know. Safety first.

Super Trump seems to have dodged announcing the gold backed Republic currency last week. Now we are told that Zimbabwe has to go first. Will us peons ALWAYS be the last to know what " has to happen " before the reset ? Yeah, I know, more secret shit. We are making progress, however -- Operation Disclosure Alert now comes with a disclaimer. Thanks, guys, but we already figured out that it's been propaganda so far. Most of us have moved on to the " how to be flat broke in 2 years " seminar so often repeated as the inevitable outcome for us peons by 'advisors' who croon their concern that ' We can't handle the money ' mantra.

At least the parade of WRONG RV date predictions have virtually ceased. Even Bluwolf stopped prattling. Apparently even us toothless crackheads can't be strung along indefinitely. Yay for us.

Maybe Yo-Yo faded away for good this time. Take the " Obama is a good guy " crap with you. Hope you collected enough invisible money for your church.

Another weekend prediction for 800 numbers release passed uneventfully. Come on, dudes, those Yoga mats are a must for your Jarod Rand meditation. Bruce from the Big Call can probably hook you up with one that has been blessed [ for a donation ], Shofar Horn is extra. Free Smarty hologram logo in red, blue or green. Get with the program.

Maybe now that the IRS has consummated it's yearly theft cycle we have a better chance now for RV. Queen Mum can now buy some new goofy assed outfits for those comically dressed palace guards. Don't laugh, it's protocol. Hey, wasn't the IRS, located in Puerto Rico, bankrupted years ago ? Why are they still collecting ? Couldn't Super Trump Executive order their asses into oblivion overnight ? What's he waiting for ?

Drake was a no show on this Tuesday's Quantum Shift program with Dr. Mugzzi. Maybe he was chasing that Mirader alien that snuck into Ireland. Important stuff. Shouldn't be too hard to catch the intruder with all those drunken Irishmen staggering to the local pub. Just look for the only dude with 14 legs who is moving in a straight line. Go Drake.

Where are those darn mass arrests ? Seems like that got put off too. Another oft repeated & fading prediction absent any evidence that it is true or going to happen. Lucky us. Hard to believe that any creature with morals could let somebody like Podesta or H. Clinton remain outside of prison or not yet sent to the electric chair. Conversely, we are told most of them are clones anyway, so maybe it's OK for them to keep stealing & killing Holistic doctors since they don't have 'souls.'

Despite past prognostications by several 'intel providers' who claimed that the sky poisoning would end, we still got chemtrails. Kent Dunn steps up - again - to claim they will end " some time in June." We might find ourselves waxing nostalgic about our aluminum & barium flavored Big Mac's very soon. They might not be so bad if they would just draw pictures instead of straight lines. Maybe some Picasso or a few Andy Warhol Campbell's soup cans. Ya know, toxins with an artistic flair.

The predicted stock market crash is another no show. NASDAQ & Dow Jones both up hundreds of points today. Maybe they auctioned off a couple of Albrecht Durer sky print chemtrail woodcuts to put it off for a few days. Beats Cubism.

Israel is apparently still killing Palestinians, despite claims that the situation was "settled" last year. Was there really a Syrian gas attack ? Depends who you ask. On the plus side, there are rumors of a North/South Korean peace treaty in the works. Sure hope that doesn't take as long as an RV. At least they could keep selling Hyundai's to us while they wait.

Here it is, mid April 2018. Who woulda thought we could still be waiting for the reset. On a positive note, they've pissed around long enough that I'm now eligible for & have filed for Social Security. I can only tolerate indigency for so long. I can count the lies & misinformation versus my blessings in relative comfort now & see which tally comes out ahead.

" I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence. " ~ Doug McLeod

blueray
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "Where are we?" by blueray - 4/18/18   Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:11 pm

I would say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows common sense, something severely lacking in this post and dinarland in general.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "Where are we?" by blueray - 4/18/18   Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:09 pm

"The zim will go first".  Hope.  The zim WENT years ago, to the trash pile of currencies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Where are we?" by blueray - 4/18/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: