Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Things are Surely Happening" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 4/16/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Things are Surely Happening" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 4/16/18   Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:34 am

Jester’s Place

[JESTER] HELLO AND HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE...

[A Mentoredlife ] Jester, What interesting tidbits have you picked up since you were last in the chat. I think right around that time I saw a video indicating that the sealed indictments were being un-sealed, but I so far haven't found any info on that.

[JESTER] A Mentoredlife IT DOES NOT SEEM THAT HAS HAPPENED YET EXCEPT A VERY FEW UNDETERMINED CASES THAT Q HAS REPORTED... REDWOLF TOLD ME OF ONE THAT HAD BUT I WAS NOT PRIVY TO THE DETAILS LATER...

[A Mentoredlife ] Thanks Jester. I've been searching, but haven't found anything concrete yet.

[JESTER] IT SEEMS AS IF THINGS ARE MOVING ALONG... THERE ARE NOT ANY DETAILS OF THE DETAILS THOUGH... IT IS A LITTLE FRUSTRATING...

[Glenn Rust] Jester do you have some insights on Syria strikes, is someone trying get a war started, what is real

[JESTER] Glenn Rust I THINK WHAT WAS DONE IS ALL THERE IS... THEY TOOK OUT THE CHEMICAL WEAPONS FACILITIES AND MADE A STATEMENT AND THAT IS THAT...

[Jubilee] Jester I am glad to here that. There is soooo much going on... just this week even.... with the Trump's attorney Cohon getting raided, and the creepy Comy interview and book.... and then the bombing. It's like a snakes head had been cut off (hopefully) and the tail is thrashing violently.

[JESTER] WELL WE WILL SEE... THINGS ARE SURELY HAPPENING... THERE IS A LOT OF SCARED PEOPLE OUT THERE... WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY REALLY KNOW...

[Jubilee] The stuff we are seeing with the attacks against Trump... are these the smoke and mirrors?

[JESTER] Jubilee . DOESN'T SEEM THAT ANY OF IT IS WORKING DOES IT?

[Jubilee] Jester ... True... like water off a ducks back....

[JESTER] DANG TIME FLIES WHEN YOU ARE HAVING FUN...

[JESTER] YOU GUYS TAKE IT EASY... SEE YOU TUESDAY....NITE NITE

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "Things are Surely Happening" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 4/16/18   Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:59 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Things are Surely Happening" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 4/16/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: