Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Behold a goat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
benttree

PostSubject: Behold a goat   Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:37 pm

I have not posted for a long time but I have something to say to the contributor who knows everything there is to know.  Its a blanking goat. 

This talking goat has to make it crystal clear before it can concentrate that we, the listeners, are stupid for even considering peaking at someones voice besides the one it uses.  THIS GOAT IS THE MOST INSECURE FARM ANIMAL I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. 

It wants to chastise the speaker and the reader/listener.  WHO DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO.  It hides behind or stands on the written word of LYING IRAQ.  How smart is that.  You are impotent NOT important.  Do not talk to us like we are stupid because you just dropped your shorts showing your fake horns.  

It would give me a great place of well being to meet you and knock the stuff out of you that you excrete when you write.  You are so indignant and insecure that you swear so much you are not EVEN capable of being included in DUpdates...but you sure read it and listen to the calls. FAKE, insecure farm animal or all horns and no you know what. Or, as we say in Texas....all hat....no cows.  You are all fake horns with two golf balls hanging for decoration.  If you had any brains, and goats don't, you would go away because you really p...... people off and use demeaning others as your "in." We can all read...figure out what you think you contribute. 

Think before you do that again cause you have put a target on your own back and I will personally be there for you so people will skip your stuff and look to see how much I can get away with when I reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Behold a goat   Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:44 pm

You have spoken for many of us Benttree!  Thanks for sharing and welcome back ! 

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Behold a goat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: