Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Believe it or Not..." by One Who Thinks - 4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Believe it or Not..." by One Who Thinks - 4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Believe it or Not..." by One Who Thinks - 4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Believe it or Not..." by One Who Thinks - 4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Believe it or Not..." by One Who Thinks - 4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Believe it or Not..." by One Who Thinks - 4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Believe it or Not..." by One Who Thinks - 4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Believe it or Not..." by One Who Thinks - 4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Believe it or Not..." by One Who Thinks - 4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Believe it or Not..." by One Who Thinks - 4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Believe it or Not..." by One Who Thinks - 4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Believe it or Not..." by One Who Thinks - 4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Believe it or Not..." by One Who Thinks - 4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Believe it or Not..." by One Who Thinks - 4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Believe it or Not..." by One Who Thinks - 4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Believe it or Not..." by One Who Thinks - 4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Believe it or Not..." by One Who Thinks - 4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Believe it or Not..." by One Who Thinks - 4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Believe it or Not..." by One Who Thinks - 4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Believe it or Not..." by One Who Thinks - 4/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Believe it or Not..." by One Who Thinks - 4/13/18

Go down

"Believe it or Not..." by One Who Thinks - 4/13/18 Empty "Believe it or Not..." by One Who Thinks - 4/13/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:29 am

I was quite disturbed in the last 24 hours or so to hear so many regulars in this forum coming out with such strong negativism regarding report of the fast approaching RV as it relates to we internet aware currency and Zim holders. I fully understand that much of the information put out here is way out there and clearly, any prediction that we would begin to redeem before today was off the mark. Like in the market, however, past results do not guarantee future performance! To say that we can not start now because the reports we have been given in the past were wrong is to give up completely.

Why am I so confident? I have been blessed with a wide circle of long time friends and associates all over the world from activities that had nothing to do with the RV but built trust and loyalty. Many are now in unique positions to see the show nearly first hand. I will not go into details because I do not profess to be a guru and would not do anything to compromise my friends.

What I can say is that many crucial things that had to happen to allow our toll-free numbers to emerge have just happened in the last week, beginning with a hand delivered letter on Wednesday, Asia time, that had been LONG awaited. Within hours, new and specific reports came out with a timeline for the roll-out of our "blessing" that will be kept. things are different now because they are genuinely different now, we really have started. Things have no started at lightning speed as we have been led to expect, but they are happening according to the schedule released first on Wednesday, USA time.

Do not listen to those who are simply jaded by past false alarms. If that is their real feeling, God bless them with new hope in new reality. If they are planted to discourage and dismay us from our "blessing", may they stay forever clear of what is available for those intent to make a better world with the new start we will have.

-One who thinks

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum