Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Out of the Blue" - Intel from TNT CaptWillie 4/14/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Out of the Blue" - Intel from TNT CaptWillie 4/14/18   Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:37 am

TNT

CaptWillie:

I've been in this for a very long time and I've mentioned before how I originally got involved - a friend of my son-in-law's family, a "high up" bank officer at one of the tier one banks, told us about the "pending" RV.

Over the years, we would get additional info from him from time to time. It has been several months since we last heard from him, but today - out of the blue - he called my son-in-law and essentially confirmed EVERYTHING that Tony and Ray have been telling us. Specifically - the banks have been trained at least twice and are currently getting ready for this to go.

The government of Iraq is expected to release the RV sometime between now and the Iraqi parliamentary elections in mid-May. My son-in-law doesn't follow TNT's intel calls, preferring to get his intel from the family friend. So far, everything he's ever told me jives 100% with what Tony and Ray have given us over the years.

I can't tell you how optimistic I am after the comments from my bank teller earlier this week, today's intel call and then hearing from our banker friend.

Chins up TNT family. We've waited years for this, what is a few more days? I pray we can all keep our wits about us when we finally go to the bank.

Remember what we've been taught. I've spent my career working for very wealthy individuals. (Poor people don't own and operate corporate jets.)

Rich people don't act the fool when they go to the bank and they typically are VERY conservative with their money. Good luck my friends!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "Out of the Blue" - Intel from TNT CaptWillie 4/14/18   Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:14 am

everything he's ever told you aligns w Tony/Ray intel?  Uh, that's more of an indictment of how clueless your friend is than validation of TNT, LOL!  Tony/Ray have predicted an imminent RV since 2012!!!!  But your friend aligns with Tony/Ray?

Bwa-HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Out of the Blue" - Intel from TNT CaptWillie 4/14/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: