Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA

2 posters

Go down

Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA Empty Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA

Post by RamblerNash Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:06 pm

Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA 31057-95

GESARA must change to Global Earth Environment Life Recovery Act (GEELRA)

GESARA is good idea but it not going to work with current Human mindset & Whole Earth situation. GESARA has objective is remove poverty, economic, security blabla, but for what? Just to serve & help human races to feel good in small amount of time then destroy the whole Earth environment system then cause Nature Catastrophe? It not worth it.

Even in the GESARA information online, do they even define what is poverty what is world hunger meaning is? No, how freaking stupid.

Of course there is poor unlucky people here and there on Earth surface but all top Governments/Groups both in public and private must understand Universal Law of a “Right Tracked” Planet which I already provided several days ago.

GESARA must change to Global Earth Environment Life Recovery Act (GEELRA). Human must put Nature Earth first before changing anything.

What is the objective of GEELRA?

I do not know what the hex these public/private groups/governments are thinking & want to do but I am greed & want to seeking to the highest level in the Grand Universe so the goal of GEELRA must be:

1. Fair Living System (New Money & Moral system) For Everyone.

2. Security From Inside & Outside planet Earth.

3. Real Education about Human Body & Nature Earth system.

4. Environment Cleaning – Air, Water, Land, Plants & Animals.

5. Eliminate real world poverty.

6. Activate minimum Human Hidden Super Ability: Telepathy, See & Communicate with Spirit Field/Beings, Fly.

Have a nice discussion & suggestion, I will publish my opinion & full details in near future & before 05-05-2018.

Regard,

Messiah – Mahdi – Maitreya – Udumbara Flower Holy King

Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA Empty Re: Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:10 pm

This clown has zero grasp of reality ... dunno what they've been toking, but it has rotted their brain.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA 2805820865  Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA 2805820865  Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA 2805820865  Messiah Udumbara aka Fruit Loop: GESARA Must Change to GEELRA 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum