Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Yosef’s Last Post and a Few Other Things" by The Blackbird - 4/12/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Yosef’s Last Post and a Few Other Things" by The Blackbird - 4/12/18   Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:16 am

Long time no post, but I had to do a Fact check on Yosef:

Yes 1 metric megaton is worth about $44 million

(1 ton = 2,000 pounds)
(1 pound = 16 ounces)
(1 ounce of gold = $1,342)

Thus:
2,000 times 16 times $1,342 equals $43 million USD

But 100 megatons of gold is:
100 times $43 million equals $4.3 billion USD NOT $4.3 Trillion USD

And 10,000 megatons of gold is:
10,000 times $4.3 million equals $430 billion USD NOT $430 Trillion USD

Not sure how that changes the point of his post, as it was mostly just another ego-booster for our beloved actor/entrepreneur, turned monetizer and Universal Law violator. I think he has a good heart, but he is corruptible unfortunately.

Potpourri of thoughts:

As for ZIM, I am pretty sure there will be only two ways to redeem our ZIM (at 1 to 1) and that ain’t happening soon; for most that won’t be included, sorry but everyone has free-will to make choices, discern, and do the research. And hitch their wagon accordingly, remaining benevolent, empathetic and incorruptible. That is fact .

Good luck on Rupia, Dong, rial and others. Those can be rv’d traditionally at 1 to 1 and that means pulling in notes, lopping, etc then RV. Like Iraq has done, and that took years. That is MHO.

As for Lazerus’ Cabal-like response to Yosef, the amount of money electronically added to the system through redemption and humanitarian project funding will not change the price of much. There are already Trillions of dollars electronically out in the hands of the elite and inflation has marched on and devaluation of FRNs has already hit rock bottom and each has already reached their equilibriums...meaning we’ve seen the price increases of commodities and luxuries already. And there is such an inventory of high price items that are offered to the elite and will be purchased by new billionaires such as real estate, cars, boats, jewelry, bulk gold and silver, fiat crypto currencies, “money out of thin air”/Ponzi scheme stocks, etc. that billions of dollars will not make one difference anymore. Sorry. Facts.

Note I’m not talking about Trillionaires as very few of us will be redeeming ZIM at $1 to 1, and project funding will be where trillions will hit the banks, and that will not be hard to spend on fixing the system (labor, infrastructure, farms, changing education, changing business, etc) as our world needs so much Change.

Lastly, with respect to IQD, most if not all gurus are FOS, especially those making or asking or begging for $ from this very beat up Dinarland. I suggest if you want to hedge your bets, exchange some of those 3 zero notes for some lower denoms like 500 notes. Legally, Iraq CAN LOP if they choose to, (do the research on how currency revals happen) and no BS spewing guru can refute that. That is Fact. So you are guaranteed a nice ROI on the lower denoms (cannot be LOPPED) if and when the real rate hits forex. If they LOP, you still made some nice change. Expected rate should be $4 plus if Iraq ever needs to list IQD internationally on forex.

On that note, in reality they pump out 4.1 million barrels of oil a day, and it only costs them $3 a barrel, maybe less. So at selling price of $65 a barrel, they make a nice profit everyday. Broke? I think not. Less than 30 million people, and a small group of politicians there are slowly but surely getting rich. Iraq is an abundant country. So, even at a $10 profit a barrel, they make $41 million USD a day. That’s $1.2 billion USD a month. They’ve been functioning just fine at 1170/ dollar to the outside world. In-country its a different animal that is simply not concerned about us Dinarians. Facts.

Opinion: stop listening to Bruce and Tony and Beni and PT and Oootah and ZAP and footforward and other intel folks that say the same crap over and over and are making money on their calls. Even Jordan Sather is fitting in this group. They are all corrupted and being used. Yes, they come off as being so spiritual and doing everything for you, and enlightening us, but discern why someone would spend their time building an audience, what is their real agenda, and who also is using them for their bigger agenda? You’ll find $ and power and ego as the root of the answers. And Capitalism is great, but the US is not a capitalist nation folks. And taking money from this desperate captive audience is criminal if you really analyze it. They may not be breaking “laws” but they are doing harm to others, mentally, physically and financially and that violates Universal Law. And as Schultz would say they really “know nothing” that we enlightened don’t already know.

So as Randy says, breathe. And meditate and study Chakra. Find your way to Love and using your power in your Heart. Open your third eye and try to use more of your brain. But everything else. Forgetaboutit. Lol.

Shout out to Heisenberg, you are a Rock, and will be a part of our/my team soon if you want. Guiness for us all, or at least our own non-Cabal knock-off brew for all.

Everyone, if you can, stop smoking and lose the grain alcohols. Med-beds are coming but not for everyone I’m afraid. Fact.

Patrick, love u and IDC but OD really is a marketing tool, and putting it out there everyday violates Universal Law. IMHO.

Blessings,

The Blackbird
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "Yosef’s Last Post and a Few Other Things" by The Blackbird - 4/12/18   Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:16 am

"Re: Yosef’s Last Post and a Few Other Things" by blueray

Most of what you say makes sense. Not sure where you get your '' Intel '' on exchange rates, or who will be ''allowed'' to exchange. If your post is just opinion, you are as likely to be correct as anyone else. After more than a decade of guru roulette, predictions that never materialize, confusing financial info with religion & abject desperation for so many, it would be amazing if anybody knew what was really going on.

Perhaps you aren't familiar with Troy weight versus the Avoirdupois weight system.

Specifically, gold is automatically assumed to be measured in Troy weight. The old saw, "What is heavier, a pound of feathers or a pound of gold" illustrates this. The answer is a pound of feathers. Your bathroom scale uses 16 ounces to the pound, Troy uses 12 ounces to the pound.

1 troy ounce = 1.097 Avoirdupois ounces. Troy is ''heavier,'' but has a 12 ounce pound.

1 Avoirdupois ounce = .911 troy ounces. Avoirdupois ounces are ''lighter,'' but have 16 per pound.

1 - 16 ounce ( Avoirdupois ) pound = 1.215 Troy pound.

This could throw off your calculations by a bit.

blueray
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "Yosef’s Last Post and a Few Other Things" by The Blackbird - 4/12/18   Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:18 am

"Rumors are Lies Only Truth will Suffice" by Anonymouse the 2nd

Opinion and Thoughts

There are many people called gurus on this site that puport by clever words and obfuscation that they know what they are talking about, but alas this is not the case.

I agree with Blackbird .

Yosef says:

Yes 1 metric megaton is worth about $44 million
A Megaton is actually 1 Million Tons because Mega means 1 million
(1 ton = 2,000 pounds) Actually it's 2,240 pounds
(1 pound = 16 ounces) Yes that is true but gold is calculated in Troy ounces of which there are 12 troy ounces in a pound
(1 ounce of gold = $1,342) Must be calculated by 12 troy ounces, not 16 avuoirdupar ounces

Thus:
2,000 times 16 times $1,342 equals $43 million USD
2,240 times 12 times $1,342 = $36,072,960 USD
But 100 megatons of gold is:
100 times $43 million equals $4.3 billion USD NOT $4.3 Trillion USD
100 Mega tons is 100,000,000 tons x $36,072,960 =$36,072,296,000 Billion USD
And 10,000 megatons of gold is:
10,000 times $4.3 million equals $430 billion USD NOT $430 Trillion USD

Things like " rumor has it that they are paying out on the west coast " and thats positive new is complete rubish and should have no place here.

We have had so many excuses and inuendo as to when the event may,should or expected to go such as today, tomorrow or certainly by Sunday but if not next week or the week after or next month.

That is more rubish designed to get people( some desperate) to keep clicking on the site so DC collects $arrs for avertising is so wrong.

Any news you have should be factual and honest, if you don't know and say something that is not true, then you must be lying.

In my opinion there will be no RV, RI or Exchanges tomorrow or the next day or any day thereafter. Why, because the gurus have used every excuse in the book to explain why it did not occur in the last what 14 years I have heard of it . Most will not accept what I say as they are so involved and reliant on this happening and being done by the "Benevolent" it beggars belief. If thye are so benevolent why are have many died waiting for what never comes. So the date I predict for RV is the 12th of never, for those that need this I hope I am wrong, cheers to all.

Anonymouse the 2nd
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "Yosef’s Last Post and a Few Other Things" by The Blackbird - 4/12/18   Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:37 am

I'd love to get a list going of gurus that actually proclaimed something/predicted something, and it actually came true...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "Yosef’s Last Post and a Few Other Things" by The Blackbird - 4/12/18   Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:31 am

Amazing all these "experts" don't seem to grasp the simple fact that a megaton would be 2,000,000,000 (2 billion) lbs. So using their numbers 43 Trillion dollars per megaton, or 4.3 quadrillion dollars. Glad they don't work at my bank ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Yosef’s Last Post and a Few Other Things" by The Blackbird - 4/12/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-