Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Mountain Goat 4/11/18

Go down

Mountain Goat 4/11/18

Post  Mountain Goatee on Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:30 am

April 11, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

So there are many of these so called “gurus” that randomly come into our dinar community and pigeon drop on our heads. Yes, our good old buddy Randy Koonce is back. Do you know what pigeon dropping is? Basically, its shitting on our heads and then flying away. The analogy is making chaos and confusion and then just leaving us to wonder without any explanation or accountability.

So here is yet another one of these idiots. His name is Randy Koonce. Who is this guy? Just one day he appears out of nowhere and now he comes back into the community to give us an update out of nowhere. Really? Is he a high ranking govt official? NO! Is he working for the US treasury or banking system? NO! Is he connected with the CBI? NO! Does he read the news articles even? NO! Is he a magician? Maybe?

So this what he brings us in his latest “pigeon drop” :

“4/9/2018 Randy Koonce:

Randy: I am adding a date to archive..Sunday, April 8, 2018

To All Hopeful Citizens in Dinarland: How are you makin it.

A quick update to all the citizens of Dinarland. This has been the ride of a lifetime, and certainly one none of us ever imagined. One of these days, they will actually quit moving the goal posts, and the 'dinarball' will actually make it to the other side, right down the middle.

It looks like things are lining up - again. We have heard from several pretty reliable sources that another window has opened for Iraq to revalue their currency. This window should remain open from now, until the the 20th of April. As always, remember: This is Iraq. It is our sincerest hope that nothing new will come up - this time.

Mnt Goat: Really the dates are lining up again for April? Didn’t you listen to the latest news from the CBI that they postponed the RV until AFTER THE ELECTIONS ? The elections are not even until mid May. Oh- but you don’t read the articles from the news media in Iraq?

Randy: I want you to know that while this should have happened several years ago, the Dinar revaluation has been turned into a major political football. Everyone has wanted to use it to their own advantage, whether national or individual. There have been many events that should never have affected this event, but the influence has been there. While I am not at liberty to disclose the identity of my sources, I can assure you: they are people who do know what is going on, and have access to the influences that will be able to see this finished. I cannot and will not guarantee this will be done by April 20 - but there is good shot at it happening this time. Again.

Breathe. Pray. Breathe some more. Pray again. And again.

Mnt Goat: Oh really…a major “political football”? What about all the banking and money laundering reforms they had to put in place…What about the ATMS they needed to get online so they can have cash after the electronic banking takes effect? Oh- did I mention the now still incomplete Investment law they can’t seem to get through parliament? Oh – did I mention the entire process laid out to us in 2011 by the CBI? Hey Randy did you bother to read it? Do you even know it existed? What about all the IMf consultations and recommendations make in MOU over the past 4 years? Maybe some of these items have been the holdup? Or better yet, maybe its just a process they had go through?

Yes I can assure you there are people who do know what is going on and you, Randy, are not one of them…lol…lol… So once again he is going to give a cutoff date based on what, his personal assurances and good looks? Again, more of this “secret source” bullshit. Or does he even have a secret source, maybe his secret source is his gut. Maybe the RV is on after he eats and off when he is hungry? Who the hell cares what Randy thinks?

Hey Randy I guess you just earned a full membership in the Mnt Goat Ding-A-Ling Club. BREATHE BREATHE.........lol…lol…you are making me gag…..

More news….

Okay, talk about idiots? Here is yet another one named Frank26 and his “lava flow”. I guess he’s been to Hawaii to many times and now he thinks Iraq has volcanoes too? He now says the lava flow has stopped in Iraq and he has waited 9.5 years to say that! Good for you Frankie! I am glad for you.. lol.. lol.. Now lets also look as some other nonsense you said on your Monday night intel call.

I also want to clarify that President Trump does not sign executive orders or any orders authorizing currencies around the world to change in value. Do you know just how ridiculous this is Frankie to say this? Where in hell do you get your information from? I also want to remind Delta and “Walking Prick” that I do support a “reinstatement” of the Iraqi dinar since how in hell do you think they are going to get the currency back on the global markets if they don’t “reinstate” it? I know the process they the CBI has been following and I’ve witnessed it all play out. That is my point here. You did not know the process and are just guessing. I have gauged the progress based on a plan. This is very different than guess and watching some “lava” flow.

Incidentally the term “RV” is used as a generic term in the dinar community to mean any sort of significant upwards change in the currency value. Many don’t really care if it’s an official “reinstatement” or officially called a “revaluation” as long as the rate change is significant enough to warrant going to the bank. So yes many do use this term interchangeably just so you can catch up with the rest of us and get out of your fantasy bubble.

Don’t you agree that when the IMF and the CBI (not President Trump) pulls the trigger on the “reinstatement” that there will be a significant rate change thus technically a revaluation? Just thought I’d mention these issues since no one else seems to want to challenge it. You have seen to convince all your followers think you have some valuable “secret” sources or some magical powers to bring us the TRUTH for your info.

Someone has to step up and tell the TRUTH and certainly Frankie it is not going to be you. Yes I can remember listening to one of your calls years ago and as you talked I said to myself that it all sound very familiar. I then opened the news letter I published just hours ago and I could see that you followed my newsletter almost exactly word for word. If you didn’t, and you will probably now deny it, then Mr Frankie you have some amazing psychic powers…lol..lol.. So I don’t want to hear any accusations about anybody coping your intel and using it. You are the grand master of this technique. Anyway, who really cares as long as you stick to the FACTS and get it right and pass out ACCURATE information unlike your recent tail of president Trump having to approve all IMF rate changes for all other countries.

Talk about copying someone’s intel - So I have talked about Iraq re-educating the masses on the newer smaller category notes just prior to or during the last stages of reinstatement process. Opps, then what pops out in Frankie’s news all of a sudden. Of course he realized they had to re-educate the people. It all made sense finally and clicked in his head. So now his new one is the harping on this waiting to see Article Two (the article coming out about the re-education process). So he validates what I have been saying now for years or is he just a copy cat? This is my point. We don’t know anymore if all these gurus just copy each other. Who the hell has any real intel to talk about. Just more rumors circulating around and around.

Frankie now says he is at edge of the cliff with his hands reached out ready to jump. Okay then jump, jump Frankie. Jump into the Lava flow….. Of course we know this is only his metaphor meaning we are very close to the RV. But wouldn’t be nice if Frankie really did jump? I know I am a terrible person…lol…lol…

So then DELTA comes on the call and emphasizes that the CBI never said we will do the reinstatement this after the election. Yes, you are correct but if you analyze the information and the tone of the articles, and if you only had half a brain, you should be able to clearly see that with just a little over 4+weeks remaining until the elections the CBI and the GOI has agreed to postpone the RV due to the possible instability that may arise out the elections process (like it always has).

They know that if they did pull the RV trigger now they realize that these coming weeks before and during the elections process would be the timeframe when the rest of the investment world would look upon Iraq with a microscope, as these elections always make it in the global news media channels. I do not know why many say that PM Abadi is going to use the RV as a pollical maneuver and risk crashing the IQD after working so hard and so long on all the reforms. Why would he do it?

So you can see there are two sides to every coin. I don’t really care which side you believe. I am not trying to convince anyone of anything. We will all know who is correct in 4+ weeks, won’t we? Yes two more weeks already ticked by…tick tock…tick tock once again!!! Afterwards when the RV does not happen until early summertime, will many of these gurus then come forward and apologize for misleading you and keeping you in a constant state of hysteria and on this damned roller coaster? No, of course not. They need you to keep coming to their forums, blogs and paying your donations. What else are they going to talk about for intel on their calls then if they don’t lie to you and stretch this out?

Delta even accuses me of just bashing everyone and not passing out any intel of my own. Really Delta? Please go back are read my archive of 1000+ newsletters. I don’t need to bring the news to you idiots here in the USA. I was asked to help out and so I bring my newsletter freely without any price or hooks. I have decided to do this because I hear such ridiculous statements being made by the blind leading the blind. I am only trying to help everyone see through all these lies. You are being manipulated by these gurus and you don’t realize it. You allow it because you need that daily dose of hype and hysteria. It is like a drug. Many of you even followed their ridiculous advice and set up banks accounts only to get the accounts closed due to insufficient funding years later when the RV didn’t happen, as they told you it would. Then there is this ridiculous frenzy over setting up TRUSTS. I can’t believe how far people will go with a little bit of information. Yes, a little information is dangerous but it is the fault of the gurus because they want to play the big shots and share their financial knowledge to “protect” everyone from their mistakes. They feel it is their obligation to help people through this journey. Really? Have you really helped people or hurt them? They have everyone convinced that this new wealth is like a disease or something that needs to be cured. They want to make financial planners and estate mangers out of toothless crack heads overnight. Don’t you realize your audience?

More news….

Another one - I don’t like to rub my FACTS in anyone’s face when sound predictions (based on FACTS) do come true…but I will this time and I am very glad to do so.

This one is dealing with the rate of the Iranian Rial. Years ago I told everyone to stay away from it as it was poison. I remember all the hype and hysteria. Oh, everyone felt this was going to RV earlier than the Iraqi dinar. This was the new dinar only better. This was all predicated based on the sanction relief.

Remember I am not advising anyone to do anything when it comes to choosing what you do with your money. I am not a financial advisor so what the hell do I know. But I will say one thing and I can smell a rat a mile away.

Instead in general, I want to use this past experience with the Rial hysteria to warn everyone of these sudden hysteria situations that take place and for you to STOP and THINK about what is really going on and just don’t follow the crowd. If you stop and take some time to research and still felt it was okay to go ahead then this is different. But just don’t follow the idiots and crowd on these conference calls and dinar sites. They know very little about investing. They even keep telling you it is their “opinion” not sound advice. Are you listening?

Another one - Just like with BITCOIN I warned everyone in plenty of time to stay away from all these Crypto currencies no matter how good they sound. Did you? I predicted the crash and it happened. It will happen again and again. Why?

It is the nature of any highly speculative, risky investments when there is little to no backing up of your investment with real assets. Get it? Why do the banks require collateral when they give out loans?

BITCOIN is a manufactured state of mind, commutated by a computer program. Get it? There are no produced products or services to back it up or to benefit society. Get it? It is not real! Get it? The fact that they even call it a coin in the first place is a scam within itself. At least real coins or currencies have some assets of the country backing them.

But why did multiple crashes happen of Bitcoin? It happened because of hysteria and overly speculation. The computer program allows the pull out and you don’t know the timing or algorithm to do it. You will never know. It is like a planned bubble burst only it is rigged and you don’t have the inside information as others do. Again another case to stay away when you see this. Any wide spread hysteria over any potential investment should be a red flag in your head telling you to STAY AWAY – POISON!

But many of you will ignore me and get so pumped up you will get into this hysteria phase as if you have drank the fool’s coolaid.

Again just like with the IQD reinstatement and revaluation. I told everyone that this is our prize, not the DONG, not the RUPIA, not the RIAL and certainly not the ZIM. The GCR is not an IMF planned event. No such thing!

Can these other currencies revalue? Sure and they might, but are you going to risk investing ONLY in these and not the one we know for sure is on the solid path to RV? So what happens when the others don’t RV? You missed out on the IQD. These others are only speculation because some guru told you about some GCR? This is your reasoning for investing in them? Shame, shame, shame on you!!!!!

But many of you still won’t listen. I can hear the hysteria on the conference calls especially about the ZIM. Oh boy! This one really gets my goat.

If you are a guru and you are truly here to help people, then tell them that the ZIM is a scam unless they have the 8 x 10 Bond notes.

Yes, these 8 x 10 are the only Bond notes involved in any kind of redemption. If you have them you could make a lot of money. But most average citizens will not possess these Bonds. Instead you possess defunct/expired currency notes that are worthless except as collectors items. You are being misled to believe they are the Bonds. Again more misunderstanding as you listen to these idiot gurus like Becky and others who try to convince you of their lies. Again I am warning everyone in plenty of time. Many of you will not listen and once again you will take my warning to the gurus. You will try to confirm with them this is a lie and of course they will deny it again. What else are they supposed to do? Admit they are wrong and misled you? How will they then get you to return to their forums and sites or make donations if you know they are liars?

Let me tell everyone what happened with these ZIM notes. It was not months after I exposed this scam and put out my “Special Edition” newsletter telling the TRUTH that they finally told everyone about the real Bonds and that they were infact the 8 x 10 pieces of paper and not the ZIM currency notes you hold. They came right and told you these this ZIM is NOT the Bonds. What else do you want.

But did any of these gurus then pass on this new information to you? Yes., they told you about the 8 x 10 Bonds but for some reason the forgot to tell you to cancel your ideas that the other currency is not a redeemable Bond but rather a currency that is worthless. Since this RV GCR train is traveling so fast down this path of disaster, it could not be stopped. It continues today even. Still no one has told the entire TRUTH about this ZIM currency but me. But who the hell am I? Oh – I am only a trouble maker, as they say…lol..lol..

What really get my goat on this one is that some idiots actually sold they IQD and bought the IDR (Zimbabwe currency). Really? Are you crazy?

It really breaks my heart to hear all the anxious and overly optimistic (unrealistic) callers on these Q & A sessions talk about this ZIM. You are all being taken down the toilet. Good luck with this idiocy of the ZIM. Believe me I have SOLID FACTS that this ZIM expired noted is a scam. Go read my “Special Edition” on this topic. It’s out on my FB page. Really go read it before you invest that is all I ask. Will you believe me?

In conclusion:

So here it is years later after the nuclear deal was made. Did the Rial RV? Are we still waiting for the Iraqi dinar to RV? The Iranian Rial HIT A RECORD LOW AGAINST THE U.S. DOLLAR for the second time in two months over concerns about Iran’s economy, rattling businesses and prompting some currency dealers to suspend trading.

The rial fell to a RECORD LOW OF 57,000 AGAINST THE DOLLAR by late afternoon on the UNREGULATED CURRENCY MARKET, according to the semiofficial Iranian Students’ News Agency. Several foreign-exchange dealers announced they had stopped selling both dollars and euros by late afternoon trade, according to ISNA.

(Mnt Goat – remember the plan of the IMF is to bring down this currency until Iran complies with all mandates of “full” and “complete” transparency of their financial and banking operations. Iran then must also comply with new Basel regulations just like other countries if they want to be part of the global market once again. There are no more FREE rides in the market place. Either comply or pay the price. So here it is in black and white. Iran is paying the price of stubbornness and secrecy. I will also add that their insistence on interfering with the Iraqi affairs is also playing a major role in the suppression of their currency. They need to get out of Iraqi affairs and stay out or else…by the way they will have to go through the same banking, terrorism and financial reforms that Iraq just completed in order to RV.

So how in hell can anyone say the Iranian Rial is going to RV alongside the Iraqi dinar? I don’t know you tell me. So if there is such a thing as a GCR plan, then we are going to wait a hell of a long time (maybe even years) if we are waiting on Iran. So go figure the legitimacy of this reasoning. So with all the optimistic news we heard for an RV Jan-March do you think that the Rial is going to RV along with the IQD? Iraq is ready to RV, is Iran? Also not one and I mean not one of these intel gurus ever talks about a bank screen rate for the Rial. Why is this? Can you tell us the rate Mr. Guru? NO! Now you know why? Again just more lies and hysteria.)

The greenback first BREACHED 50,000 IRANIAN RIALS IN FEBRUARY. Authorities arrested scores of traders whom it blamed for deliberately driving the devaluation in order to profit from it. The Central Bank sought to stabilize the currency by issuing a bond and temporarily allowed banks to increase rates on deposits in an attempt to draw investors away from the dollar.

More news….

Okay so where do we stand now in this RV Saga?

So now all the news is around the 2018-2020 Development and Reconstruction plans either directly or indirectly.

We see House Speaker Jubouri still trying to get the needed laws passed in parliament. These are laws needed for the election process but most importantly some of them are the amendments to the Investment Laws. These laws are needed to assist potential investors coming into Iraq. We have recently heard that many investors are threatening to pull their support of the plan if these laws are not in place to protect them.

Many of these laws also will support the 2018-2020 Development and Reconstruction plan, as so Iraq wants to “hit the ground running” post elections.

So far this 2018-2020 Development and Reconstruction plan is just that a plan and not executed upon as of yet. We see that it is still early in 2018 and early in the first year of this plan. I have been told that this success of this plan is predicated on the reinstatement of their currency. When will this happen then?

Do you remember past articles? Remember when the CBI and the GOI finance committee both told us that 2018 is the year of transition to the “new Iraq”. Then the CBI starts flashing the old $1 dinar notes from the mid 1940’s and in the same breath tells the currency will move to its former glory. I showed you a graph of the historical values of the dinar. Remember? The graph showed us that in mid 1940’s that value was stable at 1 dinar to $4.86 USD. What glory do you think the CBI meant? hint..hint….maybe of the mid 1940’s….Maybe this is the ultimate goal to which they want to reach?

Iraq has told us they fully intend to go full speed ahead on the 2018-2020 Development and Reconstruction plan after the elections are over, so we can see they want to get these laws passed now since the elections are just 4+ weeks away.

An economists also recently told us, based on his knowledge, that more than likely the CBI and GOI will hold off the “project to delete the zeros” (which we know leads to the reinstatement of the dinar) until after the elections. He suggested this was because of possible instability. We can only guess he meant instability normally caused by during and after the election process.

Again we hear that the corruption with the currency auctions is a thorn in the side of the CBI, as economists demand they be stopped now. But you can’t just stop them without the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar. We know they must then be able to convert to using the dinar vs the dollar to trade with the outside world in order to do away with the auctions. So these articles are PRESSURE being exerted on the CBI to do something and do it soon.

So to me I have to read the articles, listen to my CBI contact and then make some assumptions to connect the dots. I don’t know about any of these other gurus but my analysis tells me they intend to hold off on the reinstatement until AFTER the election cycle. This usually also means setting up the government. If Haider Abadi get back in (and he most likely will) this election process may not take too long and we might even see a late May early June RV timeframe coming up.

Yes, I could be wrong but as I said I have a background of taking raw data and analyzing it and drawing conclusions. I was pretty good at my job in the Army and I know I saved many lives. I am taking this talent and putting it to use in this ongoing RV saga. Why not if I can help clear out and debunk the charlatans.

I can now only call it like I see it. I am sorry for the past 3 months as I know now only after the fact, that the CBI did really intend to get the reinstatement completed prior to the election period. But it slipped into the elections period as April was their cutoff. Now they intend to wait untill after the election cycle. WE can be as optimistic and hopeful as we want to be but this once again does not change reality.

This is their decision not mine. I have no control over it. TNT Tony, Frankie and the rest of the idiots can tell you what they want and I don’t care. They have their “opinion” and I have my FACTS. I have my data to back up what I am telling you but do they? Do they base their statements of “feelings” and “opinions” or FACTS? Just asking…..

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

TUESDAY APRIL 17TH NEXT SESSION OF PARLIAMENT

The Euphrates -

The decision of the House of Representatives Imad Yokhanna Yako that the next session of the Council to be held next Tuesday will see the passage of a number of laws ready to vote as well as a vote on the conviction of the answers of the ministers of electricity and telecommunications or not.

Yako said in a statement to a radio news that the meeting next Tuesday will see the dismissal of the two ministers in the event of voting on the lack of conviction Ajopthma after the signatures of 50 signatures. Adding that the remaining time is not allowed to hold another session, especially that most of the deputies will enter the electoral arena by launching their election campaign, leading to the deportation of most of the remaining laws to the next parliamentary session, including a number of laws that are directly linked to the work of a number of ministries and bodies.

Adding that the possibility of witness next Tuesday's session pass 10 to 15 laws out of 69 laws stuck in the case of a real desire of the political blocs to pass.

CALLED FOR BANKING SECTOR GOVERNANCE TO STOP THE CORRUPTION OF THE CURRENCY AUCTION

The economic expert, Salam Samisem, called for banking sector governance to stop the corruption of the currency auction and stabilize the Iraqi dinar.

"The importance of the currency auction stems from the fact that it is an auction for the exchange of foreign currency to cover large expenses to support Iraq's foreign trade, and ON THE OTHER HAND TO HELP IN THE PARTIAL WITHDRAWAL OF THE LOCAL CURRENCY FROM THE MARKETS to help maintain specific levels of inflation, selling the dollar to the owners of commercial transactions and banks at legal prices, but the entry of the political line on the banks make business deals with a lot of suspicions of corruption.

Samisem stressed that without a real governance of the banking sector can not stop the corruption of the auction of currency, because without it are not processing the banks in dollars mainly, especially as the currency offer is a major base to provide stability for the Iraqi currency.

The Central Bank of Iraq had earlier announced its decision to deprive three private banks and 99 banking companies from entering the window selling the currency, for violating the laws and regulations on the purchase and sale of foreign currency.

Several documents revealed the biggest corruption outlets, OF WHICH $ 312 BILLION WERE LEAKED THROUGH CENTRAL BANK AUCTIONS TO SELL THE CURRENCY THROUGH FAKE BILLS.

IMPORTANCE OF THE SUCCESS OF THE UPCOMING ELECTIONS

Khandan -

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi and US President Donald Trump stressed the importance of the success of the upcoming elections to complete the construction and reconstruction phase.

In a statement, Ebadi's press office said in a statement that the latter held a telephone conversation Sunday with US President Donald Trump.

The two sides hailed "victories against gangs that support terrorism and liberate the entire Iraqi territory, which was achieved with the determination of the heroic Iraqi forces and with the support and assistance of the US-led coalition forces."

The two sides also discussed "the situation of the region and the developments in the situation in Syria and stressed the importance of ending the remnants of the gangs and urging the terrorists to prevent their spread again."

"Iraq's vision of regional cooperation and coordination and its desire for balanced relations with all its neighbors, so as to enhance security and stability for the region and the world," Abadi said.

Abadi and Trump also stressed "THE IMPORTANCE OF THE SUCCESS OF THE UPCOMING ELECTIONS TO COMPLETE THE STAGE OF CONSTRUCTION AND RECONSTRUCTION."

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum