Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 4/11/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 4/11/18   Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:10 am

(Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 11-April-2018

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

https://instantteleseminar.com/Events/106952484

AUDIO REPLAY LINK

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! This is Wednesday, April 11, 2018, with yours truly RayRat98 here.

Tony: Gooood morning, TNT!

RayRen: The most exciting part of the exchange in chat yesterday is this: “A message supposedly went out today – get the RV going now or suffer the consequences. It went to the financial community. Were not getting as much information from the banks as we had before, but they are being told to get this done or be fined. It didn’t get done this morning; maybe the banks are okay with being fined!

Tony: The amount mentioned was ridiculous to me, so we are just waiting to see if threats worked any better than pressure. The call and exchange people were told to stop giving out information or they would be threatened with legal action. So they have been saying “I can’t give you any more information, but it’s done!” (more or less). Bureaucrats or people in authority think that people like us (who don’t live for the result, but live to make sure we’re helping each other) will be concerned about threats. I’m still going to do the right thing, helping the masses.  Report me here:  Judge's email/phone:  ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov  913-735-2340   DA's email/phone:  Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov   913-551-6730 The bank people are threatened in their paychecks; we have larger concerns, so we appreciate the help from our banking sources.

Basically, it’s very quiet. On our side, they are getting ready to launch, waiting for the Go signal. We are just waiting for the designated time and then we’ll go. Over in Iraq, they are being told that the economy is going to change “in the coming days”. They are also trying to get some final things accomplished. Everybody who should be notified is on standby on both side – financial and government people on both sides. Most say by the end of the week, a few say by the end of the month.

What doesn’t make sense is “staring next week leading up to the elections” there are terrorists and protesters out in the street ready to attack people while they are getting ready to vote. They know it is only going to get worse, so waiting until things are stable just doesn’t make sense. They have 250 different parties, and their major parties have broken up for this election, so it’s that bit more confusing. Some are saying they are willing to work with Abadi “if he will work with their agenda”, but there are too many agendas for him to follow! If they are going to get this done, now is the time to do it. Today all the parties are calm, everyone is being paid with no fighting in Baghdad and Kurdistan, and it is the best time to look at their future.

There was a meeting this morning but we haven’t heard the results yet. Everyone I talked to this morning says “we’re ready; don’t worry about it.”

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Post-exchange we hear concerns about personal security. With regard to online banking what are you thoughts on VPNs for banking online?
A: I know my service offers VPN services; I haven’t looked into that because I plan to use one computer just for banking, and I don’t intend to go onto any other sites or to use my phone. I think that is the safest way for me. I guess VPNs are safe; everyone’s recommending them.

Q: I’m having hip surgery tomorrow. The doctor said I will have travel restrictions for 4-6 weeks. I live in small town Montana and wasn’t planning to exchange here. I have IQD, dong and Zim, and will need a wealth manager. How long will the 800 numbers be available, so I know where to go for exchange? No airplanes for the 4/6 weeks., car travel is discouraged over one hour. Any idea where Montana will exchange?
A: The ones we get will be available; they want us to go through in the first ten days, but even after that, if you call the bank they will tell you where to go.

Q: Assuming the banks and UST need to be sure the RV is happening internationally before they commit to doling out the money here, how can the financial community move forward without it? In other words, how can the financial community be told to get this done if the CBI has not yet “done their thing”?
A: That only applies if the US banks are holding this up, not the CBI. That’s what those prospective fines are about. Either way, it has to look like the CBI regardless. The CBI can’t really say that they are stuck because of banks in the US, or because of the US Treasury. That would be a bad message to send to their citizens. So regardless of who is actually holding this up, the message has to come from the CBI.

Q: Do you still feel that the Iraqi Dinar will float upward to the $7.00 – $8.00 range as you have said in the past?
A: What I said in the past is this: I think it will go up to $12 before it goes down. Then a committee member said they want to stop it around $8, and they have a system to do that. They told us the amount they were willing to let it go up every day until it reaches $8,, then come back down. That was predicated on oil being $30 per barrel; now the price of oil is $60-70, and the rate on the screen was $7. Whatever it comes out as, we can expect a lot of volatility because the investors and funds also know it will run up before it drops back.

Q: Have a friend who has dinar and has not filed his taxes in Florida for last year or this year yet? Will he be able to exchange and then get them filed?
A: Sure.

Q: Has the budget printed in the Gazette contained the new rate for the dinar?
A: The Budget says it is 88 billion USD, and they are still hiding parts of the Budget. I don’t know what the rate is.

Q: Is there any written information that there is no income tax on the RV? I live in a small town and would like to give Fred, the local tax preparer. with an official IRS document that says this is a tax free event. I don’t trust those who do not listen to TNT.
A: We still don’t’ have a document; I can only tell you what we’ve been told by the banks and the committee. It’s a non-taxable event, and when you go in to exchange, as for a document that confirms this.

Q: Tony, in reply to a caller last week, you implied that you wouldn’t be exchanging in the same way as the ‘rest of us’ – that you already have a banking relationship you will use. If you were going through the exchange like us, what would be the first 3 or 4 questions – or statements – each of you would be asking/stating?
A: Let me clarify. First, I’m nobody special, apart from having to sign a 44 page NDA, and go to a specific exchange location. If I don’t do that, I’ll do the same thing you do! I will say, “I want the contract rate; I’ll sign the NDA and live with the terms.” I’m not concerned about being followed or whatever because I’m not going to tell anyone my business anyway. If there are more contract rates, I want them all. If you want to keep some of my money, then I want this interest rate on that money. I wouldn’t ask questions, I would be directive on how this is going to go. If I don’t get that, I’ll get up and walk out. If they want to invest my money and make their profit, they need to pay me for that.

Q: Will the 10T Zim notes be accepted when it’s time to exchange?
A: As we have said numerous times since the beginning of 2018, the denominations Zimbabwe intends to exchange are the 100s and 50s in trillions, billions, millions and thousands. The UST told us a few years ago that only 100 Trillion and 50 Trillion Zim notes will be exchanged for sure. Either way, 10T notes are not covered; however, you should hold onto them in case that situation changes. We do have members whose banks have said they will take them all. It won’t hurt, might help. Try it and see what happens.

Live questions

470/404 caller: Based on your opening statement about the communication that went out the bank – who did that come from? UST, or even higher than that?

Tony: It came from higher than that.

Caller: When you’re getting these messages, do they give you a specific date?

Tony: They gave me a specific date. If they say something like “You can expect this by the 18th“, then it can be any time between now and the 18th. The bank managers usually say “By this time, you should know everything.” That means I have an end date rather than an actual date. The 18th is just an example.

Caller: On Iraqi television, have they been ramping up their educational messages? Or have they educated the citizens enough?

Tony: They had three campaigns this year, and they are not doing it any more. I don’t think we will see that again, because it’s happening. Everything on the television is geared towards the election.

Caller: Today is the publication dates for the UN operational. How relevant is that?

Tony: We won’t see the operational rates until after this happens.

240 caller: What’s the difference between the Zim bond and the Zim notes?

Tony: The Zim bond is different form the Zim currency. The Zim bond has a different value and it used between countries. The 100T that most of us have is currency. The bond will not be exchangeable at our US banks; they can only be exchanged in Greece with a whole different process. The 100 T currency will go to US exchange centers, and the latest rate we heard is about 0.00000016, so 10 T = $16,000,000.

Next caller: I was also curious about the banks not complying with instructions or rules from on high.

Tony: Banks don’t care about fines if they will make more by ignoring instructions. No matter how much money is lost, banks never go to jail. They lose their money, then the government replaces it for them.

Caller: It does seem like things are lining up. With respect to the Budget, is that rate just hidden from us? Does Iraq know and they are just not saying?

Tony: There are always things on the other side that we are not meant to see, or that we interpret differently because the original is in Arabic. That’s why we rely on our sources rather than the public or government announcements.

TN caller: Why don’t they make the fine MORE than the bank would make?

Tony: That wouldn’t hurt the banks, that would only hurt the customers because they would go bankrupt and have to be bailed out. The only thing that would stop the banks from doing what they do is jail time.

Caller: Is that coded date still live? Are we approaching it quickly?

Tony: That would be my guess. All of that occurred before they publicly said they will wait until after the election. We’ll see what we can find out. The banks point of view is that they can start paying people again, but suppose Iraq doesn’t do it. That’s why they want to do this after Iraq makes a public commitment. If the US does it, the other countries will do it, and then everyone will be stuck with it. We hope they release it. I am feeling great about this – everything we’ve needed for ten years is all done. They can not use that as an excuse any more. They have told the whole world that the systems are completed with dollar-dinar parity, and all the rest of it. According to Iraq, they can do this as soon as they feel the country is ‘stable’. They keep changing the rates on the cards. They keep planning for the RI/RV; it just hasn’t happened yet. In Iraq, they must know something we don’t because they are NOT rioting or protesting.

512 caller: Anything on the NDA?

Tony: No, we haven’t got an answer to our question on that; we will ask again, and post something on the forum when we have actual information.

818 caller: Will the 800 numbers still be given out by districts?

Tony: None of that information has changed yet.

Caller: Are all these negotiable rates depending on what you have?

Tony: I would think so, and I would try to negotiate with your wealth manager.

Caller: For a husband and wife, if husband gets the contract rate on the dinar in his name, and the wife has the other currencies in her name, will his NDA affect her?

Tony: We are not lawyers, but if you have to sign the NDA, your spouse will have to as well, and then the NDA will apply to all the different currencies. [RR: The only way around that is for you two to divorce before the exchange. If she’ll still have you, you can remarry afterwards.] If the NDA bothers you that much, Instead of figuring out how to get around the conditions, just don’t sign it.

Next 818 caller: [can’t understand this caller] Is there a picture of the rates at the airport?

Tony: The people who saw the rate in the airport were in Tennessee and Hawaii. The rates were covered with pieces of paper. They walked up to window, and they could see the rate through the paper. Why would they take a picture of that?

Caller: I am from the Middle East and travel all over the world, and no one else is even talking about dinar or the RV – it is all BS. [more of the same]

Tony: You’re from the Middle East, and you know all the money plans, but this is never going to happen, and you know that for a fact? So why are you listening to this call? We have government and banking sources giving us information, both in the US and Iraq, but this is never going to happen? Come on!

Next caller: You threw out a rate for the dinar earlier that it may come out at $7?

Tony: That was the rate at the airport (at Hawaii and in Atlanta, not Tennessee) that was covered up by the piece of paper. That was at an exchange kiosk at the airport; I don’t know the rate I will come out, not for sure. They couldn’t ask the people at the kiosk because it was closed and no one was there. They are not exchanging, but we have members connected at the Mercantile exchange in Chicago who do international trading and they need to know the correct rate every day.

RayRen: The rates continue to fluctuate, usually by pennies. Dong is still 47 cents, rupiah = $1.08 to $1.20, dinar = $3.67 to $3.71. However, Zim is now at 16, (that is, 0.00000016) rather than 10-12. That’s a big difference. With a 100 T note, that means the difference between 10 million and 16 million dollars. Those are the rates that have been told to us, that bankers are seeing on the screen.

Closing Statement

Tony: We’re in the timeframe when this could happen. People on both sides are saying it could be any minute. Everything that needs to happen has been done. There are lot of things going on in the world right now, like the issues in Syria, the threats to the banks, and the upcoming election in Iraq. Right now is their last good change to change their country and the world. I think it will happen before the end of the month. In Iraq, no one is out in the streets demanding the economic reforms be completed because they are getting paid, and they’re being told their cards are international. They think this is done, and they are just waiting on the official rate change.

The bankers were training last week. Everyone is on standby now, so that they are ready to go sometime within this timeframe. They keep telling us, “quit worrying, it’s done; everything has changed, you just haven’t seen it yet.” Let’s get ready so you can BE ready so that your plans can be put in motion as soon as this happens. Unless they do something, we will be here to walk you through it if we can.

RayRen: If this memo is true, I’m looking for something to happen by Friday. I don’t think folks like being fined, so one instance should do it. Keep believing.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 4/11/18   Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:42 pm

How many times over the years were the bankers being trained?  If there were ever to be a revaluation, which there never will be, all you would need is a calculator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 4/11/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: