Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 4/10/18

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 4/10/18

Post  Ssmith on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:07 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, APRIL 10. 2018, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:
Welcome Everybody tonight to the Big Call. I want you to know even I have had to reset my priorities tonight on Intel. The reason is I got a phone call that asked me not to talk about certain things. I normally not get that kind of call that keeps me away from what I was about to do. You know how I am about certain things. I don’t put out so much detail out there to get anyone in trouble. I am going to respect that and stay away from that and reprioritize what I want to bring to you tonight. I will say everything in the old country is moving along beautiful. Everything is right. Everything is good. Everything is happening. Then when we talk about this east to west we are seeing evidence of that already. Especially yesterday, last night, and today we saw evidence of that.

Bruce: We thought that we would be in position for this and we heard talking about overnight and this morning. What happened was we had a stoppage. There was a stoppage. We identified who it was. That is not important. The main thing is that they corrected that. Now we have what we believe to be is clear sailing. That is encouraging to me. I am hearing a lot of very good things about our timing and position. It is just hard to give you all of that particular information. So I am going to say that we should all be prepared as we should be.

Bruce: We know the Redemption Centers have been on high alert and standby and we know the security has gone up another notch. That is a real positive thing. It tells us that we are looking very good at this time. Yes I heard specific things today. Yes I heard specific things regarding timing and so on. I am just going to tell you I am relaxed and I am real chilled going into tomorrow. I am feeling this is the week, and every indication is we should just be concerned now about our exchanges.

Bruce: I want us to talk about very briefly here about the protocols. I want everybody just to be confident and ready to go this week. I want everybody to just make sure what currency you have so when you go in and your currency is counted and verified by the De La Rue machine, you have an idea already how much you have of each currency. Not necessarily each denomination. I don’t think that is important. Just so if you have dinar, dong, and other currencies, you just write down what it is you have so that when they total it up their totals will hopefully match your totals. Just a check point you can have, because you will be first going in when you call and get a phone number from the Big Call or someone else online,

Bruce: I still understand I still supposed to get the number or numbers because I understand there will be for North America 5 numbers, two for the US and 3 for Canada. If I get those 5 numbers, I will put those out like I said. When you get those numbers to call based on the area you are in, you will be transferred if you have Zim to a Zim Redemption Center. Then you will be able to speak to someone there who possibly might be the person that will help you with your redemption and your exchanges. The reason I use those two words is we know the Zim is a gold back bond and it will be redeemed and the currency you have will be exchanged.

Bruce: When you get ready to go, you just want to go and put in what you want in terms of Identification, a couple of picture IDs, a passport is probably best. A driver’s license is good. Take those. Take a utility bill to show you are a real person and you live somewhere where that address is. You will want to take your currency with you in a very safe way, and just a two or 3 page outline of any projects you have planned that you may want to discuss at the time of your appointment. I think the appointments will go amazingly fast. Just about an hour to an hour and 15 minutes is all they really have allotted. They will be able to identify you, identify your currency, and they will be able to add all that up.

Bruce: Then you will be talking about if you want projects. You will talk about a rate. You will talk about everything sort of from the payout system they have arranged for you. You will be able to talk in terms of that and what the percentage is. Remember the percentage is not fixed. The percentage is you decide before you go in. For example if you want to use 70% to 75% for humanitarian projects and 20% to 25% to 30% for yourself or for personal, you can set it up that way. You can designate it that way. From what I understand I was originally going to do 100 % of my Zim exchange for humanitarian projects, but the more I talked to other people about that, they indicated No, that is a little high. They don’t believe you can use that much for humanitarian projects. Use a number somewhere between 70 to 90% for humanitarian and the rest for personal. I thought okay I can do that and make that work.

Bruce: The point is you will have flexibility in those areas. You will have flexibility in the length of term you want to receive your structure payout whether it is 5, 10, 15, 20, maybe 30 years. I have head of 50, but maybe just 30 which is a long time, but what you want to do when you go in there and if you have projects, you want to talk in terms of longevity. You want to talk in terms of new hirers, employment, infrastructure and the types of infrastructure that your project could help to build. Then you want to talk about job creation of course. What kind of jobs you will create in your project, roughly how many in a period of time. That type of information will go a long way.

Bruce: I am excited to get started and getting this done and getting these projects underway. I will be in touch with everyone who has emailed us at our new address which is the only one you can email which is: bigcalluniverse.com. You register your email on that new site. If you do that we have your email and we will be in touch with you in the future in the next month or so as we will go through the same thing you will be going through with the banks, setting appointments with the attorneys, CPAs, whatever you are using. Go ahead and get that done. Take some time off. Look around at real estate. Whatever you will be doing the next month or so do it. Just check your email now and then, and if you get something from us, you can see what we are doing over there, what the projects will be looking like. We will try to keep you updated with the progress as we put together the teams for the Veteran Retreat Network and Rebuild America. Those are my main two projects as you know. You can then take part in that. We will tell you how you can help in that, be part of that. We will create templates how that might work where you live, or where you are going to move to.

Bruce: That is what I wanted to give you as far as the future of the Big Call and thank you all for listening and tuning in tonight. There is not a whole lot else I can tell you except we are very close. I heard a lot different things in the last couple of days where we are timing wise. I think I just say we are at the point we can sort of relax and let this come to us. That is sort of where we are. I do feel really good where we are this week. This is Tuesday night. I feel great this is coming to us, and I feel really think that is what we should have. Let’s see what happens. Let’s watch it. If we don’t have anything by Thursday, we will have a call Thursday night. Otherwise I wish all God speed and the very best in terms of the blessing, and looking forward to getting started as you guys are, and get started with our new lives. All have a great night and a beautiful time. Thank you very much Pastor Steven, Sue, Bob, and all Big Call Universe for listening over the years and helping to add your faith to ours. Thank you Everybody very much. Good night.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 4/10/18

Post  Kevind53 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:16 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 4/10/18

Post  roxy22222222 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:44 pm

What an cabbagehead! ayestu
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile