Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update 4/10/18

3 posters

Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 Empty Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update 4/10/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:16 am

Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 Image_41

10 April, 2018 00:34

GOING AFTER THE KINGS, PART 3

Global Reset

There is an agenda in place to reduce the population of planet Earth. The Global Reset that we think will make us rich is actually designed to kill off most of the population and leave the head slaves in charge, much like leaving Dracula over the blood bank. We’re all part of it. Most of us don’t even know it. The same nefarious characters who told Kim they would destroy her with the thought of their mind have devised a plot to convince us of the need of our own extinction.

The Order is masterful at the subtlety of thought implantation. They use the most respected characters in the world: the thought leaders, innovators, inventors, scientists, athletes, movies stars, and politicians. They all agree to the plan and execute their respective parts to influence their following to embrace the message.

Bill Gates spoke at the TED Talks and basically told everyone that human beings create too much Carbon Dioxide and this is the cause of Global Warming. Apparently Mr. Gates isn’t familiar with the symbiotic relationship between the Plant and Animal Kingdom.

Somewhere along the line Dentists were taught that Fluoride was good for your teeth. This is the same Fluoride that was used by the Nazis in World War II to satiate the temperament of starving Jews held in concentration camps. The Nazis had discovered that by using this poison, the prisoners demonstrated less resistance, were more docile, and easier to control.

Now, we use fluoride in 95% of every tooth paste and mouth wash in the world. And, on every package it there is a warning to contact poison control if the substance is swallowed. Fluoride was leaked out as waste from certain factories and identified as the cause for the death of the local farm animals and plant life.

A filter was designed to catch the substance as it was produced to prevent it from destroying the local wild life. The captured substance is then dumped into the local water supply for people.

While people are being poisoned through an unavoidable toxin contaminating an essential substance necessary for life we all benefit from having very hard teeth. The same way this substance is able to harden tooth enamel it also works to harden other plaques throughout the body increasing the rate at which we age.

Based on the high cost of living, families are forced to have both parents working to maintain their quality of life. Meanwhile, “food” is processed and made convenient so that we don’t need to cook meals for the family anymore. Processing allows other toxins to be introduced as well as high calorie, low nutrient, affordable food that dominates most people’s diets. As a result, obesity, diabetes, and heart disease are at all time highs. Keep in mind this is all part of the agenda to reduce the human population of the planet.

We are also poisoned and controlled by the newly essential digital media we have at our fingertips at all times. This poisoning is both physical and mental. We decide what is real based on what our devices tell us is real. If we saw enough news come across our smart phones, social media and televisions that told us the sky was red, we’d all start to believe that it was. We’d discuss it with our friends, and debate about it at political venues. Politicians would run their whole campaign for election based on revealing the truth about the Red Sky. And they’d win.

Part of the skillful practice of human programming is the art of making unimportant matters seem like they are the most essential and offensive issues to everyone. Personal decisions become political platforms, and secluded incidents become international headlines. All the while the Order is using these distractions to divide us against ourselves and weaken our ability to resist their brain entrainment and poisoning. Riots have started over gay marriage because it says it’s wrong in the Bible, but no one ever seems to start protests against lying or formication which are sins punishable by death in he same book.

The scary fact is that this is just part of the plan and our silence is consent. We stay quiet because our voice would standout too much causing us to be ostracized from the group of lemmings we consider our friends and family. The Order is trained to be students of human behavior, and have learned that our most natural instinct is to love and care for one another. By inserting their programming to sculpt our reality they use this beautiful quality of the human experience to herd us together in groups that they feed different parts of the same story so that we think we’re different, better, or more deserving of certain rights.

By keeping us divided they make themselves appear to be much more powerful than they actually are.

The bottom line is that there is no overpopulation on Earth. Global Warming is a myth. Mother Earth is a living entity and she has a pulse and a power far superior to anything we could throw at her.

The Great Stagnation

Another technique they use is something I call the “GREAT STAGNATION.” They’ve taken the dreamers, inventors, innovators, idealists, creators, healers, and innately humanitarian leaders and taken them out of the scenario. How do you take such a powerful group and make them a non-factor?

We could ask my friend “Rock” who was being in Cuba and identified as an exceptional mind at a young age. He and about 14,000 other youth from Cuba had this same elite designation. They were taken from their homeland in their preteen years with a promise by the CIA to expose them to the world’s most prestigious education and professional opportunities. They were then orphaned throughout the globe, forced into various forms of child prostitution to survive, and forced to find a way to get home.

This technique was designed to stagnate the Country of Cuba who were not cooperating with the agenda of the Order. To this day Cuba is like taking a trip back in time, still maintaining the same cars from the 60s and lacking the benefit of losing their brightest minds from an entire generation.

In like manner, they’ve made a promise to all of us. They’ve promised that we can make this modest investment and the value of our investment will make us all Millionaires overnight. Our healers have gone into hiding so they’re not killed because they’ve found the cure for Cancer because they know they’ll be able to develop it after they exchange. Our inventors have all been stalled while they wait for the magical transition to occur when the patents for their innovative ideas will finally be released. And our innate humanitarians live humbly impoverished believing that their $200 investment in ZIM will soon empower them to change the world.

While we have waited for the fabled exchange process to begin we have been the collateral damage of the benevolent new powers that be and their noble mission to create a safe pathway by defeating the Cabal. Meanwhile it’s hard to even identify who’s the good guy and who’s the bad.

As I often reference, Deuteronomy 30:19

“I place before thee blessings and cursing, life and death. Choose life.” We get to choose life every day, in a thousand different ways. We get to to be kind to road ragers, and give our loose change to the homeless. We take a deep breath instead of screaming at someone for making a mistake. And we speak up when we see someone in a raft headed over a waterfall.

If you can see the danger, then it is your responsibility to speak up. Your silence is as good as you killing the folks on the raft yourself. It’s not always popular to stand for the truth. But when everything else crumbles, the truth stands alone.

The truth is that the Order is still very powerful. We have the ability to cure Cancer, abolish hunger and poverty in a year, but this would not fit the agenda of the Order to create a manageable population of 500 Million. The more I speak to people from around the world the more I realize how easy it is for us to fix this planet. It only requires one person in the right position to act humanely in the interests of everyone.

Claim Your Freedom

We have this unique moment to claim our freedom. It’s an election and we’re all forced to vote. If you abstain because you want to wait to see what happens, that’s a vote against humanity being free. In this election we are all standing in a unique position in line. You are either for or against human kind. Every time we’re rejected at a bank 8,643 people die from starvation, 100 thousand die from various other curable diseases, and the hopes of a free world are devastated feeding our enemy with disappointment and fear.

We can no longer be bound by our fears. The legs of our advisory have been taken out from underneath them and love is the sword that takes the beast’s head. It is our love of life in the face of slavery, love of our children that we can’t afford, the love of the unique universe that every person creates for themselves from the imagination of their mind, and the love of our dreams that inspire us to take action that changes the world.

Do not wait patiently while the Order eliminates you from Earth. There is no reward for being the most well behaved dead slave. Find your truth. Challenge the boundaries to see what you are capable of. Your thoughts are powerful but they’re only a small part of who you are. You are defined by your words, and known for your deeds. You are more than a slave. You are an eternal being conscious of your power and direct connection to the light of God. If that truth resonates in you, then the field of energy that surrounds and animates all living things will force you to take action. Your time to vote is now. Make your calling and election sure.

TANK OUT

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 Empty Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update 4/10/18

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:14 pm

Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 The-st10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 2805820865   Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 2805820865   Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 2805820865   Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update   4/10/18 Empty Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 3" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update 4/10/18

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:02 pm

Hopefully Tank is collaborating with supreme galactic commander Obama...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum