Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat 4/9/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mountain Goat 4/9/18   Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:47 am

April 9, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Many of you are showing signs of frustration in your comments about my last Newsletter dated April 6th. Why?

Is it because you are disappointed and blame me there was no RV yet? There is lots of difference between my news and many others. The difference is I base my news on FACTS not guessing or some “secret” idiot source. It is not a game to see who predicts the RV and whether it does happen or not. I keep telling everyone the RV is the end result of a process.

My goal is to simply bring ACCURATE, FACTUAL news. What does this news tells us?

So with all the recent news from the CBI and the GOI we are hearing this RV process is completed only we have not yet seen the end result. Why?

I will show you today why we have not yet seen the end result. But you have to open your eyes and stop being strung along now by all these “gurus”.

You see, they must string you along pretending that the RV is still imminent any day / every day now that they know it isn’t. What else can they report now that we know the RV is on hold until AFTER THE ELECTIONS. How else will they get you to come to their forums and blogs. How else will they get you to click on their sites to get paid for the clicky-clicks, to buy products, or promote their sponsors. Then there are the donations. Yes, they must keep their site running and so they must feed you something optimistic (even though lies) to keep you pumped up. Most of you really don’t want to hear the truth anyhow and can’t handle it, so this is the prefect situation for these scammers.

The news in Jan-March has been fantastic and, like all of you, I too am now disappointed we did not get the RV. But remember it was all predicated off a target date and if other events did not get done they simply cancel the RV and move to another target date.

Oh!! But Mnt Goat you just said the process was all complete. So why did they cancel the RV?

First of all I did not say the process was all complete. Instead it was the CBI and the GOI. Secondly the “process” we refer to is the “project to delete the zeros”. This is the process they are talking about. But this does not mean that there are not other issues or items they feel they need done in order to support the project to delete the zeros. So what are some of these items?

In today’s newsletter I will review some possibilities of these items. We can only surmise but they are based on a combination of articles that came out in the news media as of lately. With my background training, while in the Intelligence Corps in the US Army, I am probably the best resource to be able to take these articles and best connect them for you and end up with some kind of conclusion. But the end result is a conclusion based on FACTS and sound LOGICAL REASONING and not some stupid intel from the banks, bank screens, bank memos, rumors, or a secret “source” whispering in my ear…lol..lol..lol…Yes, Dr Clark, Big (bullshit)Call, Becky, Yosef, Dr WC, etc…I mean you guys.

More news….

So, all of you who feel it is necessary to point out that I am “wishy washy”, keep “changing my mind” or even “flip flopping”, better re-think about you accusations. If you can do any better that bring it on. I would like to see you read hundreds of articles and try to connect it all. Oh – I don’t see you making this effort but you feel I owe you something?

I will add that now that we know the RV is postponed again, I am not going to lie to you just to keep you on that rollercoaster any longer than necessary. Yes, we did have a good ride on the roller coaster. I will freely admit it.

Some also accuse me of not coming back and admitting when I am wrong. Oh – really? Everyone who faithfully follows my newsletter knows this could not be farther from the truth. I have done this many times and so go read my past newsletters. However I am not going to apologize for something that I had no control over, such as a changing situation or the CBI deciding to postpone the RV again. So the FACTS are all there. I make few apologizes but I am only human and I do misinterpret news sometimes. You try it then and let’s see how well you do…lol..lol..lol…

So here is the latest situation.

The Scheduled RV for Jan 2018 is postponed. This target extended from Jan 1st up until end March 31st. This was the window. Will we have to wait until next January then for another window for the RV?

The good news is probably NOT. I do not say this because it is “my opinion” but rather I say this because this is what Iraq just told us. Get it?

Until we hear differently this is where we stand. I quote from the 4/4 article - “Jamil Antoine predicted that THE PROJECT WOULD BE IMPLEMENTED AFTER THE LEGISLATIVE ELECTIONS SCHEDULED FOR NEXT MAY”.

Their words not mine…..I only report what they tell us.

So then some of you commented about the recent roller coaster ride as - “same old hype each year around this time”. I guess you mean the beginning of each year there is hype about a pending RV? Yes, this does happen and you know why? Or you should know better by now. Shame on YOU! I have explained why they target this period. Too bad you don’t take the time to read my newsletters. Can you even read?

It happens, as I told you, that EARLY in the year (around Jan ) is the BEST time to reinstate the currency for accounting purposes for the GOI. Haven’t you just witnessed this horrendous effort to get the 2018 budget passed by Jan 1st? They even tried to extend the target out as long as they could but then the elections just took over.

So then when the budget does finally pass all the objections that they will have to retro-actively adjust everything to Jan 1st? Why is this? Okay enough said to all you who just don’t get the reality of CBI targets to get this RV done. I don’t care if you believe it or not.

Incidentally it is not every end of year either that we have heard this RV hysteria. So right there you are wrong and so you lie.

If you care to study the timeframes, there was no target for any RV around the end of the year for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2014, 2015 timeframes. So by insinuating that there was each year is just more venting frustration and not looking at the FACTS. Again, just more idiots mouthing off. Its funny too how these idiots seem to believe the RV is going to happen and they invested in the currency, yet when you tell then about the planned RV timeframes they call you a liar when it does not happen. So do you really believe in this investment or not? It has to happen sometime.

Yes, originally the CBI did come out and tell us “EARLY 2017” too but then later backed off and re-tracked their timeframe and said until further notice. You do know how to read? Can you remember or is your memory and brain shot? Do you smoke dope or weed?

So why did the CBI re-track their EARLY 2017 date? Because they were still fighting ISIS all the way up to early December 2017. Get it? They only projected having ISIS all completed by EARLY 2017 and when it did not happen they had to shift again. Folks I am not making this stuff up. This is the RV Saga. The CBI must constantly adjust to get the correct timing of this RV event.

Why are people so inflexible? Sorry if you can’t adjust. Maybe all of you should just sell you dinar and get the hell out of this investment. I never said any other timeframes so don’t carry someone else’s garbage intel into my Facebook Page and vent their crap and your frustrations here.

For those that don’t like my bashing or commenting on the other “gurus” intel. I highly suggest you first go read the Mission Statement” of my FACEBOOK Page. My page is my page. I print the news and you read it – get it? This is not up for discussion. My FB Page is not a forum. A blog and is not about YOU and what YOU want. There are 8 billion other people on the planet, to consider and these comments are VERY SELFISH of you. Simply get off my FB Page if you don’t like it. More nasty comments will only get you banned anyhow.

More news….

Good Morning TNT! No! - just kidding of course…lol…lol…lol….

But while we are at it, let’s clarify a couple things also from the TNT conference call on Friday April 6th.

So once again I have to come on and clarify some nonsense since much inaccuracy has been said on their call last Friday. I do not want to bash anyone since I do respect Tony and Rayren personally but not when it comes to the accuracy of their information and their thought process on the IQD revaluations as to where we stand today.

So First let me say I do agree with Tony that I also expected the RV in January and then even in February and March. But as the clock ticked on there was less and less hope of this RV occurring. If you were truly following this RV sage then you should have seen the postponement coming…lol…lol…

Remember the hype ended just a little over a week ago when the prime minster of Iraq Abadi came out and told the news media and I quote –

“THE SUBJECT OF DELETING ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY IS READY BUT NEEDS A SUITABLE ENVIRONMENT TO BE APPLIED TO PREVENT MANIPULATION AND FRAUD”.

Then in a follow up article shortly after we heard and I quote from the article-

“THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT STANDS WITH THE CENTRAL BANK'S DRAFT TO DELETE THREE ZEROS OF THE CURRENCY, BECAUSE IT SEES IT "HURT THE EFFICIENCY OF THE SYSTEM OF CASH PAYMENTS," ACCORDING TO THE FINANCIAL ADVISER TO THE PRIME MINISTER"

So now we know the CBI and GOI are on the same page. This is fantastic news. We need the GOI to support this action of the CBI. Just too bad they both support a postponement.

Then yet more in the news and I quote-

“He added, the appearance of MOHAMMED SALEH, IN AN INTERVIEW, "THE ECONOMY NEWS," THAT "THE CURRENT ENVIRONMENT SUITABLE FOR THIS PROJECT because there is financial and political stability witnessed by the country, especially after the salvation of the organization (Dahesh(."

So the financial advisor to Abadi does not agree they should postpone the RV but he does NOT have the final decision.

Then another economist comes out and says and I quote –

The economist said, in the name of Jamil Anton, for "Economy News", "The current environment is NOT SUITABLE FOR THE PROJECT TO DELETE THE ZEROS AT THE MOMENT, BECAUSE THE SECURITY SITUATION HAS NOT SETTLED DOWN SO FAR IN THE IDEAL FORM."

Remember Mohammed Saleh is from the financial advisor to the GOI financial committee not the CBI. Yes, we know the CBI is an independent organization but they are NOT going to RV without first consulting and getting permission from the GOI. The GOI, according to Saleh is recommending to go ahead, but PM Abadi has overridden the finance committee and said NO. Can it get any clearer? Many of you will still persist and argue with me (actually not me but argue with PM Abadi).

So why are some gurus (TNT and others) still kicking- the- can down the road like the RV is still imminent? More of this bullshit every day / any day stuff.

Are they just being overly optimistic? Do they think they know something we don’t?

Okay so it is not imminent and I am sure some news media on an interview asked the GOI - if no reinstatement now, then when?

The answer came to us in the new media follow up. I quote from the news article in my 4/4 newsletter– “Jamil Antoine predicted that THE PROJECT WOULD BE IMPLEMENTED AFTER THE LEGISLATIVE ELECTIONS SCHEDULED FOR NEXT MAY”.

What about the needed laws?

So what laws has Jabouri (speaker of the house) been trying to bring to the floor of parliament to vote? He told us there were 23 very important laws needing to get legislated before the current session ends.

Why has he flooded the news media with reports that he wanted to conclude the session first on April 29 and work on these laws and then even backed it up to April 27th?

I quote from the article in my 4/4 newsletter–

Joubori told us - "THERE ARE MANY IMPORTANT LAWS TO BE VOTED AND IT IS NECESSARY TO INVEST THE REMAINDER OF THE CURRENT SESSION IN ORDER TO APPROVE AND NOT TO BE DEPORTED TO THE NEXT SESSION." Was it to put pressure on the parliament to come to the remaining days of the session, being that he knew the politicking for the election cycle has begun. But wait a minute!!! What about these laws? I need you said Jabouri….!!!

In my 4/4 newsletter yet other article – it was pointed out that "THE PROJECT NEEDS E DUCATIONAL CAMPAIGNS TO BE ACCEPTED BY CITIZENS AND DOES NOT AFFECT THE MOVEMENT OF THE MARKET,"

Then what comes out a few days later in the news media?

In my 4/4 newsletter yet another article and I quote – “Antoine predicted that THE PROJECT WOULD BE IMPLEMENTED AFTER THE LEGISLATIVE ELECTIONS SCHEDULED FOR NEXT MAY”.

Then in my 4/6 newsletter an article - "There are countries and companies allowed to participate in the Kuwait conference for the reconstruction of Iraq," pointing out that "THE CONDITIONS SET BY DONOR COUNTRIES IS IMPOSSIBLE AND CAN NOT BE ACHIEVED THROUGH A SHORT PERIOD SUCH AS THE INVESTMENT LAW, which needs to amend the parliament and the House of Representatives has oversaw the legislative life to finish, as well as fight corruption, which needs a long period of time to achieve.

So what the hell does all this tell us? Does it tell us more of a positive note or a negative note for the RV happening anytime soon?

Let’s get real folks. Just as usual we see the writing on the wall by refuse to believe it. We now even see donors wanting to pull out of their commitment due to Iraq not adhering to their commitment to make the necessary changes. Could some of these changes be in the laws Jabouri is trying to get passed?

So let’s look at the CBI and the GOI and what needs to be done to give us the reinstatement and why they moved it out further:

From the recent articles:

1)Iraq is not satisfying investment requirements of potential investors.

We can go all the way back years ago when Iraq has a huge investment summit in London. Remember? Do you remember the outcome? The outcome was that investors felt it too risky to come into Iraq at that time since they wanted assurances their investment capital would (a) not be stolen (b) ease of capital flow; (c) eliminate obstacles of obtaining permits and land acquisition; (d) needed specific INVESTMENT laws. So in 2015 they got a watered down investment law. This was quick. But now it sits in parliament waiting for the amendments to get passed (is this why Jabouri wanted to get this basket of 23 laws passed?

2)Needs more EDUCATIONAL campaign to the general public in Iraq.

Just like Mnt Goat told everyone this is needed. Yes, they have been working on this since January but I guess the govt feels it was inadequate.

3)Donor countries are backing out from commitments.

Do you think this has any impact? Come’on people!!! Are they disappointed they did not get the amended INVESTMENT law? See how it ties in? So they didn’t get the laws the investors needed. So the investors won’t come in so they postponed again the reinstatement? Incidentally parliament does not come back in session again until June, hint, hint!

This is not rocket science stuff to understand here!

4) The security situation has not settled down so far in the IDEAL form.

We just read news article this week that Russia reports the leader Bagdadi is back in Iraq and suspected to cause more bombings. We also know that Maliki and his goons are trying to get the US forces kicked back out of Iraq so this too is not over. We know from the past the US forces must remain in Iraq for a very long time and in the long run probably will. But did they solidify the agreement yet? No! Folks this was in the news. Did you miss these articles?

So TNT said that Abadi would have to be an idiot to wait until after the elections. Really? Let me clarify it would actually be a bad idea to RV prior.

I will bring this point to the table in favor of Iraq waiting until after the elections and I believe this is the MAIN reason why we are in the position we are now in. No! - Abadi can’t use the RV for his political gain prior to elections and then sacrifice a possible crash in the economy just to get re-elected. The IMF and the CBI will not allow this to occur.

Let me explain why PM Abadi would not want to RV prior to the election, unless it came months ago. Well months have passed and we are where we are now. Other issues, as I have explained, held up the RV and time progressed. Remember targets are only targets and certain items must take place in the plan if the target is to be met. These items did not yet take place although the clock kept ticking. Why did I keep showing you a clock way back in December and January? Hello! Anybody home?

So the GOI and the CBI do what they can and plan to go on target. Unfortunately when the target arrives they find they are not yet ready.

So I refer to Robert Burns who from his line contained in the penultimate stanza: "The best laid schemes o' mice an' men "The best-laid plans of mice and men”. Meaning the best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry.

Imagine these scenarios:

-Scenario #1

They RV now and PM Abadi does not get elected. One of Maliki’s goons instead wins and wants to create havoc again. The new PM struggles to even get the government formed. Of course this will be intentional just to make him look bad.

What will potential investors do? Will they flock into the market to buy IQD seeing all this drama and instability again? They remember the 2014 elections. Maliki didn’t officially resign until September. The elections were held in April. So if they reinstated the dinar prior to the 2018 elections and this is also the time when investors will want to (or the CBI will need them to) flock to the currency market and invest in the currency. Will they do it with all this instability during the election process? No! I do not think so.

Do you think perhaps this would be a very volatile time period to be reinstating the currency? Folks, it is just 6 weeks till the elections in mid May.

-Scenario #2

They RV now and PM Abadi does get re-elected. His opponents such as Maliki’s goons want to create havoc again or rig the elections and they have to fight through it again. What will potential investors do? Will Abadi be able to form his new government or just take the existing one? What about those 1,000 arrest warrants? Are any of these people in govt positions? So what happens them? Is there a plan to coincide these arrest along with the post-election timeframe? Too many questions and no answers. If we have this much uncertainty then how do you think the CBI and the GOI feel?

Okay so I hope I clarified why they would hold off the reinstatement. Let’s now clarify some other nonsense from the TNT call on Friday.

Here is something else that TNT said and I quote – “China is paying the contract rate of $28.50 on the dinar. Oil is at $70 +/-. They can trade the dinar they paid $28.50 for for oil selling at a higher price”

I have to tell you the China did not pay $28.50 for the dinar but rather paid $28.50 for a barrel of oil in oil futures. Get it? The new Basel III requirements are forcing the US to place some of the hard assets to back the USD and the % of gold increased. China had the gold we had the oil. So now the US holds this money from China (probably a lot more than $28.50 a barrel) China makes out since as we see oil is now hedging upwards to $70 a barrel. China knew oil prices would go back up. Remember these oil credits were sold to them years ago. A win:win for both nations. A win also for us investors since we get a piece of the pie too and are going to get an opportunity to partake in the contract with China. We are essentially going to exchange our 3 zero notes so the US can move these oil credits over to China. We profit at a higher rate because we are helping to finance this deal.

So again I just wanted to emphasize that the dinar was not at a rate of $28.50 but instead this reflects the price of a barrel of oil which was probably sold to China in oil credits way over $35 a barrel - $35 minus $28.50 = $3.60 profit on each barrel sold to China. When you talking billions and billions of barrels this is a staggering amount of money altogether. I don’t now how else to explain it. So for each dinar we have we are funding a barrel of oil in oil credits. But this is coincidental that now the dinar is worth so much it can even buy a barrel of oil, on this contract.

Okay so here is yet more TNT nonsense that needs some clarification:

I quote from the TNT call on Friday –

TNT TONY: “The information from the committee does not match up with the banks activity. Tony: Call from the bank and they say, "I don't care what they are saying, I'm standing here right now and this is what they are doing."

Mnt Goat: So what you saying Tony is that this committee you have been talking to (who is supposed to be coming with the exchange process procedures) says no RV now, but what the banks are saying overrides them? Really? So who does this makes sense to? …lol…lol…lol.. Smile

So how many times must we hear the banks are “getting ready”. What the hell, how long is it going to take to get ready. It has been 10 years already. Enough of this lie. Yes, this is now a lie since you should know better than to spread this crap to us. Do you think we are stupid? The banks can get ready all they want but they don’t control the RV.

Hey how about this – “When the CBI talks, I listen!”

I will tell this TNT click and anyone else believing this TNT intel that you are going to be in for a HUGE, HUGE disappointment when your rollercoaster ride suddenly ends. Yes, TNT Tony will keep kicking the can and pumping that this RV is imminent right up to and past April 9th (his new target date) and then even maybe past the elections. Soon we will reach June and maybe even July. Heck it may ever go to the end of the year for all we know. But will he ever come back and say “I was wrong”. Will anyone appreciate with I am telling you today?

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions,,,,, Just the FACTS!

More news….

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) Iraq on Tuesday gave its final confirmation of its divisive 2018 budget BY PUBLISHING IT IN THE OFFICIAL GAZETTE, as announced by the country’s justice ministry.

The ministry said the newest issue of the official gazette includes the federal budget for 2018.

Iraq’s President Fuad Masum ordered last Thursday to officially publish the budget, ending weeks of political grappling over the document.

More news….

Since I presented an article on my last Newsletter from an interview with Hadi al-Amiri, I have received many requests as to who he is. So I simply googled his name and found out. Instead of asking you should be informative and be advising all of us. You too can do the same. In fact you should. So stop being so lazy! Do it yourself. You can read? Do you know how to use a computer?

Who is Hadi al-Amiri?

Hadi Al-Ameri is the former Iraqi minister of transportation and the head of the Badr Organization. He is a member of the Iraqi parliament under the United Iraqi Alliance list, which mainly represents religious Shi'a parties.

The Badr Organization, previously known as the Badr Brigades or Badr Corps, is an Iraqi political party headed by Hadi Al-Amiri. The Badr Brigade was the Iran-officered military wing of the Iran-based Shia Islamic party, Supreme Council for Islamic Revolution in Iraq (SCIRI), formed in 1982.

Since the 2003 invasion of Iraq most of Badr's fighters have entered the new Iraqi army and police force. Politically, Badr Brigade and SCIRI were considered to be one party since 2003, but have now unofficially separated with the Badr Organization now an official Iraqi political party. Badr Brigade forces, and their Iranian commanders, have come to prominence in 2014 fighting the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) in Iraq. It is a part of the Popular Mobilization Forces.

Personally I do not like any political figure in Iraq that has strong Iranian ties. We could end up with yet another Nori al-Maliki.

What do you think?

More news….

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

The House of Representatives announced on Saturday that the parliament session will be held on Tuesday next week due to the decrees of Imam Musa al-Kadhim's visit.

The council's press office said in a statement received by "Al-Ghad Press" that "it was decided to HOLD THE SESSION OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES NEXT TUESDAY, APRIL 17 AT 11 AM."

"The working SCHEDULE WILL INCLUDE THE COMPLETION OF THE LAWS LISTED TO VOTE in addition to the results of the questioning and the issue of whether or not to raise confidence," he said.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

ANNOUNCED THE CONVENING OF THE 33RD MEETING OF THE NATIONAL COMMITTEE ON THE ACCESSION OF IRAQ TO WTO

Will contribute to the arrival of our products to foreign consumer

Baghdad / Farah pumice in international trade called for a specialist to coordinate efforts between the state institutions to contribute to the accession to the World Trade Organization, returned completion of this file , " an Iraqi victory , " a new will be added to what has been achieved in recent years.

This came a day after the Ministry of Commerce announced the convening of the 33rd meeting of the National Committee on the accession of Iraq to the World Trade Organization in the presence of members of the Committee representatives of Iraqi ministries and relevant bodies.

"THE ACCESSION OF IRAQ TO THIS ORGANIZATION WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE EXPORT OF IRAQI GOODS TO INTERNATIONAL MARKETS, that is, the national product WILL REACH THE CONSUMER IN ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD," said specialist Saad Fayyad.

(Mnt Goat – do you think they are going to keep using the USD as the media of exchange at this predicted volume of trade? Wouldn’t they need an international tradable currency?)

The World Trade Organization (WTO), based in Geneva, Switzerland, has the primary task of ensuring smooth, smooth and free trade flows. It is the only international organization dealing with international trade law. It includes 164 member states and 20 observer countries. Iraq.

"The state institutions must work with one team to join the organization, and work in several files, the latest joining the marshes to the list of world heritage and lifting the ban on football stadiums of Iraq and others."

"If the government joins the organization, it will achieve a new victory that will be added to what has been achieved in recent years," he said. "There are good efforts in this regard, but it needs more moves at various levels."

He added that "the organization will provide appropriate protection to the market to suit different levels of living and development, while creating an international competitive position of trade based on economic efficiency in the allocation of resources, in addition to the full employment of the resources of the world," pointing out that "IRAQ NEEDS TO GAIN MORE CONFIDENCE FROM COUNTRIES, the world that began after the victory over terrorism Daashi. "

The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Commerce for Economic Affairs Eng. Haitham Al-Khashali, who chaired the meeting on behalf of the Minister of Commerce and Chairman of the Committee, confirmed that "during the 33rd meeting of the National Committee on Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization held on Tuesday, TO REVIEW THE FILES IN PROGRESS AND COMPLETED FILES SENT TO THE SECRETARIAT OF THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION AND APPROVED BY MEMBERS OF THE NATIONAL COMMITTEE.

(Mnt Goat – note they are not saying Iraq is not ascending to the WTO. They simply say they are working towards it. So lets not run out down that ribbit hole again)

"The results of the informal meeting held in Geneva last November between Iraq and the Chairman of the Working Group on Accession and the most important recommendations that resulted from it were also discussed," he said, adding that " National committees and their committees to attend meetings, conferences and sessions held by the Organization either in Geneva or in any other country because of the lack of financial allocations with the possibility of finding solutions to it.

For his part, the Director General of the Department of External Relations, Adel Khudair Abbas, Vice-Chairman of the National Committee on Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization WTO, a summary of the work of the National Committee on accession and the stage reached

by Iraq in the accession process and the CHALLENGES FACING IRAQ IN THIS REGARD.

(Mnt Goat – I quote “CHALLENGES FACING IRAQ IN THIS REGARD”. So Iraq is not yet ready to join the WTO and has issues to resolve first. Could one of the issues be their currency is not tradable or valuable and cumbersome to work with (the 3 zeros)?)

TO IMPLEMENT THE BANK'S DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION STRATEGY

SABIC) announced today that it has selected 01 Systems to implement the bank's digital transformation strategy.

An official source at the bank said: "01 Systems" will implement this strategy in several stages, starting with automating ATM services through the implementation of the system "digital coupon", which allows the client to perform several operations such as the withdrawal and filing and transfer in the branches via a tablet easily and without the need to use Traditional paper vouchers or even assistant exchange officer . Identify the customer

He added that the second phase comes from the process of digital transformation through the application of automated identification system to the client through the vital characteristics, and the importance of this system in that it allows the bank to identify the customer without the need for a personal identification card, pointing out that this by checking the vital characteristics The customer's finger is made by means of special devices that allow the bank to verify the identity of the customer, which will solve the problem of fraud and accelerate the process of verification of the identity of the client.

Encrypt all data

He pointed out that the new system is characterized by high security level, where all data related to the process is encrypted through the electronic device used in addition to the encryption provided by the program , where the customers of the Bank of the South to benefit from these services in all branches, Quality Services in Iraq .

In addition, the administration of the South Bank of the Islamic Bank announced that "Safar One Systems" has signed an agreement with the Bank of the South to implement Business Process Management and electronic archiving to manage and automate the operations of the South Bank Islamic Bank with the latest methods and the latest findings in this field.

THE SYSTEM OF DISTRIBUTION OF SALARIES IN THE KURDISTAN REGION WAS DESCRIBED AS "OUT OF THE LAW."

April 7, 2018

Erbil, Deputy Chairman of the Finance Committee in the Parliament of Kurdistan, Ali Hama Saleh, said Saturday that the system of distribution of salaries in the region was not based on any law for distribution, in what he described as "out of the law."

Saleh said in an interview with him today, that "AFTER THE PUBLICATION OF THE IRAQI BUDGET LAW, THE KURDISTAN REGIONAL GOVERNMENT IS BOUND BY THE BUDGET LAW FOR THE YEAR 2018," noting that "the federal government will be obliged to pay what is on the shoulders of the salaries of employees of the region."

He added that "IMPORTS OF OIL IN THE KURDISTAN REGION IS NOT CLEAR SO FAR ", Calling for" the handover of the Kurdistan Regional Government oil imports to Sumo company to vote the federal government salaries of employees and retirees in the region.

"The employees of the Kurdistan region have demonstrated, during the past two weeks, and FOR 10 DAYS TO DEMAND THE DISTRIBUTION OF SALARIES IN FULL, and without the savings system imposed by the Government of the territory on staff, claiming insufficient imports. It is noteworthy that the capital Baghdad required the region to deliver its exports of oil in order to spend its share of the budget, which was in the past years 17%, but decreased at To balance the financial this year to 12.67%.

(Mnt Goat – so there are still open issues with the KRG and there always will be until they break apart the KRG into separate provinces and do away with this separated government for the region. Why are there two separate sectors of the government – the KRG and the GOI? I thought they were one united Iraqi Republic? So this is a future goal and it has begun already slowly. This process is going to be hard on the KRG and there will be conflict so get ready for it.)

PARLIAMENT SESSION WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY NEXT WEEK

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

The House of Representatives announced on Saturday that the parliament session will be held on Tuesday next week due to the decrees of Imam Musa al-Kadhim's visit. The council's press office said in a statement received by "Al-Ghad Press" that "it was DECIDED TO HOLD THE SESSION OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES NEXT TUESDAY, APRIL 17 AT 11 AM."

(Mnt Goat – will they get a census enabling them to vote. Most of parliament is out campaigning or re-election)

"The working SCHEDULE WILL INCLUDE THE COMPLETION OF THE LAWS LISTED TO VOTE in addition to the results of the questioning and the issue of whether or not to raise confidence," he said.

(Mnt Goat – I think this “not to raise confidence” is for those who were not in favor of the federal budget and caused all this agitation)

The House of Representatives held on March 27, chaired by the President of the Council Salim al-Jubouri and the presence of 172 deputies, where he voted on the FORMATION OF AN INVESTIGATIVE COMMITTEE ON THE SELECTIVITY OF FINANCE IN THE APPOINTMENTS BETWEEN THE PROVINCES, as authorized Prime Minister Haider Abadi and the Ministry of Finance to conduct transfers to pay the risk allocations for members of the popular crowd, that announced the return of the federal budget law for the year 2018 to the Presidency of the Republic.

(Mnt Goat – sounds like an investigate committee to find out who the culprits where who were conducting the agitation about the federal budget law)

THE COUNCIL DISCUSSED THE CONTINUATION OF THE PROCESS OF SECURING THE IRAQI BORDER

On Sunday, the Ministerial Council for National Security held a meeting under the .chairmanship of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and discussed a number of important issues A statement issued by the Prime Minister's Information Office that "the commander-in-chief of the armed forces, Haider Abadi headed Sunday a meeting of the Ministerial Council for ".National Security The statement added that "the Council discussed the continuation of the process of securing the Iraqi border, TO REMOVE THE THREAT OF TERRORISM FROM THE COUNTRY, which has won the victory of terrorist gangs and the liberation of the entire territory, where a detailed report on ".the situation in the borders and plans to secure them.

The meeting also discussed Iraq's participation in the Paris conference to mobilize efforts to" combat the financing of terrorism, which will be held on April 26, 2018, and its importance in mobilizing efforts to prevent terrorism that was defeated in Iraq and the fear of the world moving to other countries.

An international and regional organization and specialized agencies to combat terrorism The statement said that "the meeting discussed the contracts of armament and contracts for the processing of equipment and security and military, as well as a number of other topics included in the agenda and previous resolutions and directives

(Mnt Goat – oh wait a second. I thought the SECURITY issue was resolved? Well,,well apparently NOT. Just the fact that last week the CBI told they are postponing the project to delete the zeros again due to still a continued SECUITY situation. Do you connect this article with that one from last week? This all tells us they still have a security issue,,,get it? )

Six Iraqi soldiers injured as suicide bomber blows himself up in Anbar recently.

Over 20 Islamic State members arrested in several security operations in Nineveh yesterday.

So is SECURITY still an issue holding up the RV? It may be but lets see how it plays out.

Islamic State’s top leader Baghdadi in new Iraqi list of wanted criminals and said to be in Iraq.

THE RISE OF THE DINAR AGAINST THE DOLLAR

The monetary policy of the Central Bank of Iraq aims to find a monetary framework near the exchange rate of the dinar in the parallel market in a manner not far from the exchange rate of the official monetary policy and the difference is the natural difference of the homogenization of the money market and BALANCE AT A REAL RATE OF 2% APPROVED GLOBALLY NOT TO SPEND IN THE LONG PERIOD. The objective at the same time balance the exchange market in the inflection, which is sought by the monetary authority through the procedures and processes of monetary policy continued short-term.

Factors and reasons that indicate today THE RISE OF THE DINAR AGAINST THE DOLLAR is mostly due to three main factors:

1. First, the ability of the central bank to meet the demand for foreign currency by Mazid or the window of the bank as a monetary policy and comfortably and disciplined, especially in the flexible application of the standards of banking compliance;

2.Second, (is this us? lol) are SPECULATIVE SPECULATORS OPTIMISTIC VALUE OF THE DINAR, which is indicated by increasing the value of proceeds of oil sales in foreign currency and rising and achieving the current account surplus of 25 percent was accompanied by the suspension of the government's borrowing from the central bank in the dinar, which increased its balance due to the intensification of the financial crisis. (Ie, stop betting on the policy of 2014 trillion dinars since the year to monetize the debt or finance the budget deficit in the issuance of cash), which was adopted during the years of the financial crisis to finance the deficit in public budgets because of shrinking cash flows of the budget.

The dinar remained on the tools of monetary policy on demand for the foreign currency represented The surplus, at the time, is pushing much of the ongoing demand for foreign currency reserves. Although the central bank used the policy of sterilization of the dinar and control of domestic liquidity levels through the dollar window, the bank was forced to exercise tight scrutiny and its relative reserves of dollar sales decreased from the central window of the foreign currency, which led to the monetary authority facing a phenomenon of multiple exchange rates . Ie face the phenomenon of two different rates of exchange because of addressing the suspicions of money laundering and cut any financial extension to finance terrorism after the occupation of some provinces by terrorism Da'ashi. It has led to two exchange rates, one of which is fixed and the other is counter-cyclical, that would push the latter towards the dollar's appreciation for several months during the financial crisis.

3.Third factor, which IS THE MOST IMPORTANT in the cash market, which has influenced but is different and superior this time, the stability of the exchange market in its impact completely comes from the impact of the function of monetary demand on the dinar or CHANGE THE STRUCTURE OF THE BEHAVIOR OF THOUSANDS IN DEMAND FOR CASH IN DINAR (meaning electronic banking and paying salaries through the new process). The rise in the monetary demand from the effect of the rational expectations factor in the dinar holders raises the real interest rate signal in which the nominal interest rate surpassed the inflation rates (ie, the rise in nominal interest to be higher than the annual inflation over the past three years).

(Mnt Goat – this is where they had to “fine tune” the amount of cash in circulation meaning getting 2/3 of it out of circulation they find a way to still pay the salaries without infusing yet more of back into circulation. They succeeded in this effort with electronic deposits to the bank accounts)

The real interest and expectations for the transfer of the monetary demand function were structural and increased from the behavior of the monetary demand on the dinar. It should be noted that the annual inflation in the range did not increase by 1%, for nominal interest on savings deposits in banks in the regulated market, The interest rate of monetary policy, which has also touched 6 percent annually, is more than one percent per year, while nominal interest in the informal money market has exceeded unprecedented levels of one percent (in the wave of so-called 180-currency traders to touch an annualized rate of money).

All these factors, including THE INCREASE IN THE DEMAND FOR THE DINAR IN THE KURDISTAN REGION and the liberated governorates, have contributed to the high exchange rate of the dinar in the market. The dollar HAS COME CLOSE TO THE OFFICIAL CENTRAL PRICE IN A PRICE HOMOGENEITY THAT HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE COUNTRY FOR MANY MONTHS.

The Central Bank of Iraq to defend the stability of the exchange rate and remain constant in the continuation of the monetary behavior of individuals and their positive expectations on the strength of the Iraqi dinar, the stability of Saaralp (reflected by the similarity between exchange rates in the two markets mentioned) may continue indefinitely.

In conclusion, in a society of monetary aggregation, there is a high rate of economic stagnation, which is politicized. Liquidity, the rate of growth in monetary demand continues to outperform the real money supply growth, which can be termed "liquidity trap". The impact of higher interest rates has opened up. The liquidity trap coincides with the stagnation of demand in real commodity markets represented by rising stocks satisfying a three-year real-time demand for durable goods. It is worth mentioning that all these factors have been reflected and overlapped (including the rational application of banking compliance in the legitimacy of the demand for foreign currency conversion by the monetary authority on its customers) leading to a decline in the dollar exchange rate in the parallel market to close to the official central rate of disbursement in The time of the increase of the foreign reserve of the Central Bank, which 51 exceeded the needs of the country for more than one billion and currently covers the months of 9 billion in the expression of the accumulation of reserves exceeds the standard by 3 times of monetary policy in maintaining stability and maintaining power no matter what form of success, foreign cash income.

IRAQ IS MOVING TOWARDS A NEW ERA OF POLITICAL AND SECURITY STABILITY

BAGHDAD / Sabah Al

Nor al-Maliki said that Iraq is moving towards a new era of political and security stability.

A statement issued by his office said that "Vice President Nuri al-Maliki received in his office the ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran to Iraq, Erj Musjidi, during which they discussed political and security developments in Iraq and the region. Common interest, and efforts to hold legislative elections in the country.

(Mnt Goat – of course the stability in Maliki terms only comes if Iran is given its way and an Iranian puppet get elected like Nori al-Maliki was. So wouldn’t trust a thing he says anyhow.)

"Iraq, which has been able to defeat terrorism, is preparing to hold parliamentary elections and move towards a new era based on political and security stability, working to raise the level of services and promote the process of development, reconstruction and addressing

unemployment, " Maliki said .

For his part, the Iranian ambassador confirmed his country's support for Iraq and to provide all forms of cooperation in all fields, according to the statement.

(Mnt Goat – easily said then done. I say show us proof!)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MightyMaxMan

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat 4/9/18   Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:44 pm

Excellent Article MG.  I only read articles from forums where they do not sell and pump Dinar, especially at full retail prices ONLY direct for the Government!  Give me a break!

Quick question, would recommend I spend any of my dinars at Warka Bank on some of their stock they are now promoting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat 4/9/18   Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:13 pm

Anything that implies any hope of a significant increase in the value of the dinar is, by definition, a lie.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mountain Goat 4/9/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: