Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18

2 posters

Go down

"An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 Empty "An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:48 am

KTFA

Don961 » April 8th, 2018

Rafidain announces the disbursement of the 13th installment of the advance of civilian retirees

07-04-2018 03:19 PM Baghdad News -

Rafidain Bank, the disbursement of the payment of 13 of the predecessor of the civilian retirees of three million dinars.

The bank's information office said in a statement that 'the 13th installment of the civilian pensioners' advance of three million dinars has been disbursed to about 1900 pensioners.'

The statement said that the payment of this advance was by informing the pensioner by text message informing him of the advance payment, after completing all the legal procedures to grant it and disbursement through electronic payment tools. link

Hopeful322 » April 8th, 2018

Isn't it 3,000,000 IQD each (@ program rate)?

RickLibby » April 8th, 2018

Hi HOPEFULL322 , YE the way it reads [ advance of three million dinars has been disbursed to about 1900 pensioners.' " ... I take it as each of the 1900 received 3,000,000 dinar each.

Jay » April 8th, 2018

So 3,000,000 Dinars to 1900 pensioners at 1184 = $1.57 ish each/per person. LOL…..But at 1-1 its 1,578. Each. Hmmmm I wonder which math/which rate they are using here. I know a dinar is a dinar in country but no matter how you swing that bat 1.57 stinks. lol

DELTA » April 8th, 2018

3 MILLION DINAR EACH ( 1900 OF THEM ) ...THEY ARE ADVANCE PAY ... A LOAN....ELECTRONIC ..ONLY

Happy » April 8th, 2018

How can it be 3,000,000 for each person? At one to one that would make the equivalent of roughly $3,000,000 (US)per person.

DELTA » April 8th, 2018

WHY NOT....... THEY ARE ONLY 1900 OUT OF 34 MILLION .. (Big Smile)

RickLibby » April 8th, 2018

the purchasing power of that 3 mill in Iraq is only$2,540.00 US . .00084 remember. at street rate it is worth less. rick.

Purifiers » April 8th, 2018

DELTA... I AGREE WITH YOUR OPINION OF THOUGHT... FROM WHAT I HAVE GLEANED OVER THE YEARS... FROM FRANK'S OPINIONS AND HIS TEACHINGS OF WHAT IRAQ WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE FUTURE WORLD ECONOMIES (IHO)... IMO... THIS "ADVANCE" IS WAY WAY WAY "SMALL" A TINY SPARK... COMPARED TO WHAT IS AHEAD WHEN IRAQ HAS A REINSTATED CURRENCY... NOT WORTH EVEN TALKING ABOUT.

IMO... THE DAY THAT IRAQ REINSTATES ITS CURRENCY PUBLICLY....... INTERNATIONALLY... WILL BE "A TRIGGER".... THAT WILL "SET OFF"... A "HUGE BONFIRE"....... AN ECONOMIC BOON....... THAT JUST MIGHT BE THE BIGGEST JUMP START....... OF WORLD BUSINESS... IN HISTORY!!!

JUST MY OPINION... I KNOW NOTHING, I JUST LISTEN TO FRANK'S OPINION OVER THE YEARS AND REPEAT IT IN MY OWN WORDS WHAT I THINK I HAVE LEARNED... (IF I REMEMBER ANY OF IT CORRECTLY)... LOL

Popeye7 » April 8th, 2018

I agree Purifiers... It is going to be huge... Which is one of the reasons why Donald Trump keeps talking about a strong economy... I believe he understands what is coming very soon.

Godlover » April 8th, 2018

I was a little disturbed by this article at first glance until I had noticed it was electronic payments. Being this form of payment once the RI is released, with the funds in bank accounts...with a new rate I would assume it would automatically adjust accordingly.

But with that said, what I still can't wrap my head around, seems backwards to me....if the RI is so near, why start releasing funds prior to the RI? It seems like its wasting potential profit at an onset.

AgentSnowball » April 8th, 2018

That's a $ 36k annual income. The income would be about $ 750 per week. Post-tax income would be less. That doesn't matter though since purchasing power would be the same. A person would be metaphorically trading a single 25k note for a single 25 note. The physical volume remains the same if the exchange regime remains 1:1. What do I mean by this? Well, purchase $ 100 in groceries and you'd use the same physical amount in pre-or-post RI/RV currency. This supports my claim that the purchasing power has always been there. We just want the exchange rate! Thoughts, anyone?

Samson » April 8th, 2018

The underlying reasons for the rise in the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar in the parallel market

8th April, 2018

The monetary policy of the Central Bank of Iraq aims to find a monetary framework near the exchange rate of the dinar in the parallel market in a manner not far from the exchange rate of the official monetary policy and the difference is the natural difference of the homogenization of the money market and balance at a real rate of 2% approved globally not to spend in the long period.

The objective at the same time balance the exchange market in the inflection, which is sought by the monetary authority through the procedures and processes of monetary policy continued short-term. Factors and reasons that indicate today the rise of the dinar against the dollar (as sometimes called, lar in the Iraqi parallel market In the decentralized market or the decline of Aldo convergence rate of the dollar exchange rate parallel dinar with its price of the official window of the Central Bank of the majority) is mostly due to three main factors:

First, the ability of the central bank to meet the demand for foreign currency by Mazid or the window of the bank as a monetary policy and comfortably and disciplined, especially in the flexible application of the standards of banking compliance and the second, are speculative speculators optimistic value of the dinar, which is indicated by increasing the value of proceeds of oil sales in foreign currency and rising and achieving The current account surplus of 25 percent was accompanied by the suspension of the government's borrowing from the central bank in the dinar, which increased its balance due to the intensification of the financial crisis.

(Ie, stop betting on the policy of 2014 trillion dinars since the year to monetize the debt or finance the budget deficit in the issuance of cash), which was adopted during the years of the financial crisis to finance the deficit in public budgets because of shrinking cash flows of the budget. The dinar remained on the tools of monetary policy on demand for the foreign currency represented

The surplus, at the time, is pushing much of the ongoing demand for foreign currency reserves. Although the central bank used the policy of sterilization of the dinar and control of domestic liquidity levels through the dollar window, the bank was forced to exercise tight scrutiny and its relative reserves of dollar sales decreased from the central window of the foreign currency, which led to the monetary authority facing a phenomenon of multiple exchange rates . Ie face the phenomenon of two different rates of exchange because of addressing the suspicions of money laundering and cut any financial extension to finance terrorism after the occupation of some provinces by terrorism Da'ashi.

It has led to two exchange rates, one of which is fixed and the other is counter-cyclical, that would push the latter towards the dollar's appreciation for several months during the financial crisis. The third factor, which is the most important in the cash market, which has influenced but is different and superior this time, the stability of the exchange market in its impact completely comes from the impact of the function of monetary demand on the dinar or change the structure of the behavior of thousands in demand for cash in dinars.

The rise in the monetary demand from the effect of the rational expectations factor in the dinar holders raises the real interest rate signal in which the nominal interest rate surpassed the inflation rates (ie, the rise in nominal nominal interest to be higher than the annual inflation over the past three years).

The real interest and expectations for the transfer of the monetary demand function were structural and increased from the behavior of the monetary demand on the dinar. It should be noted that the annual inflation in the range did not increase by 1%, for nominal interest on savings deposits in banks in the organized market, The interest rate of monetary policy, which has also touched 6 percent annually, is more than one percent per year, while nominal interest in the informal money market has exceeded unprecedented levels of one percent (in the wave of so-called 180-currency traders to touch an annualized rate of money).

All these factors, including the increase in the demand for the dinar in the Kurdistan region and the liberated governorates, have contributed to the high exchange rate of the dinar in the market. The dollar has come close to the official central price in a price homogeneity that has not been seen in the country for many months.

The Central Bank of Iraq to defend the stability of the exchange rate and stay constant in the continuation of the monetary behavior of individuals and their positive expectations on the strength of the Iraqi dinar, the stability of Saaralpr (reflected by the similarity between exchange rates in the two markets mentioned) may continue indefinitely.

In conclusion, in a society of monetary aggregation, there is a high rate of economic stagnation, which is politicized. Liquidity The rate of growth in monetary demand continues to outperform the real money supply growth, which can be called "liquidity trap". The impact of higher interest rates has opened up. The liquidity trap coincides with the stagnation of demand in real commodity markets represented by rising stocks satisfying a three-year real-time demand for durable goods.

It is worth mentioning that all these factors have been reflected and overlapped (including the rational application of banking compliance in the legitimacy of the demand for foreign currency conversion by the monetary authority on its customers) leading to a decline in the dollar exchange rate in the parallel market to close to the official central rate of disbursement in The time of the increase of the foreign reserve of the Central Bank, which 51 exceeded the needs of the country for more than one billion and currently covers the months of Esteradip 9 billion Duo Esteradip in the expression of the accumulation of reserves 3 exceeds the standard standard of monetary policy in maintaining stability and maintaining power No matter what form of success, foreign cash income. LINK

Parliament decides to hold its meeting on Tuesday from next week because of the decrees of Imam Musa al-Kadhim's visit

7th April, 2018

The House of Representatives announced on Saturday that the parliament session will be held on Tuesday next week due to the decrees of Imam Musa al-Kadhim's visit.

The council's press office said in a statement received by "Al-Ghad Press" that "it was decided to hold the session of the House of Representatives next Tuesday, April 17 at 11 am." "The working schedule will include the completion of the laws listed to vote in addition to the results of the questioning and the issue of whether or not to raise confidence," he said.

The House of Representatives held on March 27, chaired by the President of the Council Salim al-Jubouri and the presence of 172 deputies, where he voted on the formation of an investigative committee on the selectivity of finance in the appointments between the provinces, as authorized Prime Minister Haider Abadi and the Ministry of Finance to conduct transfers to pay the risk allocations for members of the popular crowd, That announced the return of the federal budget law for the year 2018 to the Presidency of the Republic. LINK

Pattycakes77 » April 8th, 2018

Wonderful article Samson. IMO the rate should go before then.

ChrisC » April 8th, 2018

I agree completely Pattycakes. Watching this happen is like looking at something in slow-mo. As I PMd you the other day, the story of your dealer being shut down and having to return dinar should have been the final sign, but the punch that should have been a lightning knock out continues on. Maybe today a tooth comes out and tomorrow somebody hits the floor. I don't know. After it is all over, we will look back and say that it now makes perfect sense, but I thought when Trump released them in Dec that was it. However, maybe these crazy stories of needing to arrest people before doing this actually are true and the event is too fluid for us to predict.

Pattycakes77 » April 8th, 2018

Yes Chris the puzzle is finally coming together in a magnificent way. WE WON. WE WAIT. But not too much longer IMO. This week looks very promising.

Samson » April 8th, 2018

A UN Security Council delegation is visiting Iraq for the first time

11:59 - 08/04/2018

Iraq will host a major diplomatic event for the first time when a 15-nation Security Council delegation visits Iraq for the first time in late April or early May, media sources said on Sunday.

"The visit scheduled for the May 12 parliamentary elections will send a clear message that the UN Security Council supports the democratic process in Iraq," Ruedo said in a translation of the Dutch ambassador to the United Nations.

For his part, Iraq's ambassador to the United Nations Mohammad Hussein Bahr al-Uloum said that "although the details are not completed, the visit of the UN Security Council is a message to Iraq and the international community that Iraq has risen again and returned to the international arena with full force."

"The message we made during the fighting against Da'ash was clear to the whole world, and the entire international community supported the unity of Iraq and supported Iraq in its war against terrorism," he said. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 Empty Re: "An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:16 pm

Yea, sure, we're about to see an economic boom. I see a different sort of boom.

"An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 1200px10

So does that look like the conditions for an economic boom to you?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 2805820865   "An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 2805820865   "An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 2805820865   "An Economic Boom" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 4/8/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum