Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Dear Yosef" by Lulu - 4/7/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Dear Yosef" by Lulu - 4/7/18   Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:20 am

Thank you.

For typos made on your smart phone. Mine does it too. Darn tiny buttons and being over 40!

For driving around watching the skies. For being able to R-E-A-D through hours of information even the congress.gov. a site full of info, a painstaking task I too know. I mean, its almost like congress intentionally makes thier "public site/disclosure" a migrain to get through. ( winks )

Thank you for the history of how we allowed, voted and agreed to these monstrosities of financial hardship and control for so long.

I hope that those who claim to be humanitarians: those concerned with human welfare, will unite to accomplish the great tasks ahead. But, you and I both know, many will fail.

Evident by the posts that some forlornly pen because mirrors cast true reflections. So quickly they forget they see what they look for. They forget what they seek, seeks also them.

Oh Lord- Patrick, I have such great empathy for him pouring over posts he allows ALL to share here. The bad juju he must see. Need to take a meditation bath after some of these! (Thank you Patrick BTW).

Yoseph, don't stop posting between those nervous soon to be a Dad again jitters.

The same goes for Bruce, Ootah, Jared, and any other "guru" who is just sharing info. The faithFULL, the hopeFULL ones. Those who see we all have the opportunity to be more.

Its not about who is right.
It never was.
Its about who gives.

Giving.

Them that receive will either accept what is given or they won't.

Those incapable will lash out like Varuka Salt (WillyWonka). Its ok. In "current" financial law, these are referred to as the "least sophisticated consumers".

They do not understand how things work or why currently, or have in the past. They do not grasp the new system coming but, with giving, will learn. With giving, will grow. With giving will flourish. With giving, all things broken are repaired.

Perhaps we should all remember when we feel STUCK...aka frustrated...

Maybe we were planted and should choose to bloom.

Yoyo keep "walkin the dog". =)
When you have time.

Love, Lulu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "Dear Yosef" by Lulu - 4/7/18   Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:49 pm

Those who have a clue realize you live an a world of delusion ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Dear Yosef" by Lulu - 4/7/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: