Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

guru BGG

Go down

guru BGG

Post  Allenj on Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:09 am

Article:  "Central Bank: We have succeeded in ending the exchange rate gap"    This article has been out for a bit...There has been all kinds of commentary on it. What does it mean? Will it float? Are they in compliance with the IMF’s directives?  Many interesting points, but I think everyone is missing the big picture here. What are these miracle steps the CBI has taken to close the gap between the “Market rate” and “Official rate”?Bottom line? Nothing really… 

They wrote a few memos and changed how they are doing things a little. Other than making threats to deal with their endemic corruption...nothing really.   So what is it? Short story – they want to. For a very long time the IMF, UN, WB and others have had these guidelines in place.  However, Iraq and her corruption politicians have thumbed their noses at the world systems and continued robbing their own people blind...right up to the point of nearly setting the whole Middle East on fire for the nothing more important than a slight political edge in the then upcoming elections. 

HA Mr Dumn Azz all currency float Within the 2% spread your posting is total bullshit I don't know how many times I see people follow stupid postings like this have no experience in the market I have yet to see one that does in all currencies they have a set rate anybody that has followed currencies long as I have know that they float with inside of the 2% spread between the market rate and the official rate or street rate I don't know why do you dumb asses can't see that or even understand that just goes to show you they have no Insight at all within the market. People like BGG, keperoni, all of the guru have no insight. I don't it never cease to amaze me of the ignorance of these people I know I sold what I had but it does not mean that I will not come over here and expose these cabbageheads for making false assumptions. they use acronyms like imo.we believe ect... Guess what it's not your opinion your opinion is not a part of the equation it's all about Iraq it's not about you it's about IRAQ not going to tell nobody nothing. What they're going to do because if they did and if they did decide to increase the rate at 2 to 1 that would be so much insider trading that I mean you can only imagine what kind of Chaos you idiots no nothing

do i feel that it will rv or reinstate NO i don't

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: guru BGG

Post  trumpland on Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:05 am

Not helping the situation guys!

trumpland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: guru BGG

Post  Allenj on Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:48 am

@trumpland wrote:Not helping the situation guys!

May not but you can't change the truth Simplicity is you can say what you want but you cannot change the facts.

Can't change fact this gurus are idiots

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum