Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18

2 posters

Go down

"To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18 Empty "To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:37 am

I Am writing this in response to ALL the weary travelers out there on the RV/GCR train.

I Am 28 years old and I have been on this train for almost 2 years now and I Am certainly weary, tired, drained and really just want this process to be complete so we can get to work! To All of you who have been aboard this train for 10 years plus I take my frayed hat off to you!! I have been on my awakening path for over 5 years now and it wasn't until several years in on that path that I was guided to this whole RV/GCR process. I believe that I was made aware of this whole process when it was in its final stages of completion because I Am quite impatient when it comes to things, but I have learnt along the way that this is a game you MUST have patience for.

It is not an overnight task to completely overthrow a dark criminal enterprise that wanted to capture our Mother Earth for themselves. It is a long tough battle filled with unimaginable greed, crimes and murder. Yet, after 10 years plus YOU are still here, YOU are still holding YOUR currency, YOUR blessing and Humanities blessing, and from what outside Truth are YOU still here? From what true confirmation, that has come from outside of yourself, has kept you here? From what I know and have learnt, there is NO truth outside of yourself that is keeping you here, this Truth is coming from INSIDE yourself! After all the countless Intel, all the false starts and dates, all the "gurus" that have come and gone YOU still remain here because deep inside you know that there is Truth in this, you may not have fully realised this and if you haven't then NOW is the time to! Give yourself a pat on the back and know that you are here for a reason, know that you are here because although you have not found any Truth or confirmation outside of yourself, you have found it WITHIN.

That is the whole purpose of this process, to build your Discernment and to Trust that inner knowing, that small, lightly spoken inner voice that keeps saying "you are on the right track, trust in yourself". You are learning to Trust that little polite voice within and you are learning to make it your strong voice. Congratulate yourself for not giving in to the loud voice of the ego that keeps going " Ah Fudge this, this is taking too long, I'm sick of this shit and I'm sick of waiting around to see no change or truth around me" because if you had listened to that voice well then you simply wouldn't be here reading my words and trusting the process.

So instead of letting that loud voice start to persuade you to think that this is never going to happen and you are wasting your time, remember why YOU are still here after all this time, why YOU are still holding the Light for a better place for ALL to live and thrive, because that is also what YOU are doing. You are not just waiting around to exchange some currency and then to start restoring Mother Earth and Humanity, YOU are also holding the vision for a better life for yourself, a better life for Gaia and a better life for ALL of Humanity, that is what you are doing!

So when you start to get weary, when you start to bow your head and get ready to throw your arms up and let the Ego take over and say "Fudge you Cabal, you win, this process is never going to end and we're all doomed" REMEMBER why YOU are here, REMEMBER that little voice that keeps you here and REMEMBER the vision your Heart holds for a better life for yourself, Gaia and ALL of Humanity. You are part of this process for a reason and YOU are STILL here for a reason, NEVER forget that reason.

Light and Love
Zane

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18 Empty Re: "To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:42 am

If you had any discernment, you would recognize the so called intel providers for the frauds they are.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18 2805820865   "To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18 2805820865   "To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18 2805820865   "To All the Weary Travelers" by Zane - 4/5/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum