Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Common Sense has Left Dinarland" by Truthseeker 4/5/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

"Common Sense has Left Dinarland" by Truthseeker 4/5/18

Go down

"Common Sense has Left Dinarland" by Truthseeker 4/5/18 Empty "Common Sense has Left Dinarland" by Truthseeker 4/5/18

Post by Ssmith on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:35 am

COMMON SENSE HAS LEFT DINARLAND BY TRUTHSEEKER 4/5/18

It's been weeks since my last post because I'm still trying to determine our true status.

I find it interesting that we still have (some) Intel providers saying, "it's ready and could go at any minute". What I find even more interesting is that the majority of these Intel providers have been stating this for many, many years. Yet they still have a following . . . . . . To me that doesn't make much sense, but I guess when you add desperation into the mix, a good majority of Currency Holders are just looking for something to cling too. I understand the desperation that some Currency Holders are facing, but in all honesty we have to face reality, and the reality of the situation is No One Knows when the RV/GCR will occur, NO ONE! Now before you get all twisted up on me, please understand what I'm saying; I'm not saying the RV/GCR will not occur, all I'm saying is I doubt the NPTB will provide the Dinar Community any kind of a "heads up" just before releasing the RV/GCR. If that were to occur, we'd have approximately 30 million Currency Holders all ready to pounce . . . . Sorry I just don't see that happening. So let's look at what we know; we know for a fact Iraq is in rebuilding mode and they are making some good progress on a daily basis even though it appears they're moving at a snail's pace. The reality of the situation is they're moving forward at a steady pace. Now top that off with the fact that most world economies are struggling just to stay afloat, we've got the ingredients and pressure necessary to someday force the NPTB into releasing the RV/GCR. My advice to Currency Holders is to place your currency in a safe spot and carry on with your lives . . . . . Instead of riding all the Intel providers posts and various news articles from around the world, get prepared! Now when I say "get prepared" I'm not saying count your currency daily, I'm saying I advise all Currency Holders to have "plans of action" in place for whatever scenario we get presented with. Have a plan for high rates (IMO not likely), medium rates i.e., $3.00 + for the Iraqi dinar (possible), and low rates i.e., 1 to 1 scenario for the Iraqi dinar (most probable). Also, take some time and build up a "prepping supply" or food, water, medicine and supplies. I know this sounds a bit dooms dayish, but there is a chance the banks may be shut down for a unknown period of time during the worldwide change over from fiat currencies to gold backed (i.e., asset backed). This is something I feel most Currency Holders overlook by thinking "that will never happen". We need to understand the fact that the world revolves around "credit" and if all of a sudden the credit dries up, the entire world comes to a halt! That's not meant to scare anyone, that' meant to wake up the sleeping masses to reality. If that were to occur and you were not prepared, how long could you and family live if all stores, banks and the credit were shut down? Most Americans could probably survive 3 to 5 days before panic set in. Please don't be one of them!

So with all that being said, I'm advising the masses to prepare for all scenarios. I do feel the RV/GCR will someday occur, but No One can provide the rollout plan no matter who they're connected too. The RV/GCR is a fluid "ever changing" situation that will happen when it happens!

Stay positive, organized and alert, and do not stop praying!

GO RV!
Truthseeker
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Common Sense has Left Dinarland" by Truthseeker 4/5/18 Empty Re: "Common Sense has Left Dinarland" by Truthseeker 4/5/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:56 am

@Truthseeker wrote: I'm still trying to determine our true status.

I believe "Up Shit Creek Without A Paddle" would fit the bill.

say what?

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"Common Sense has Left Dinarland" by Truthseeker 4/5/18 Empty Re: "Common Sense has Left Dinarland" by Truthseeker 4/5/18

Post by Jayzze on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:48 pm

couple of things. first you said you do not understand  how people keep following the gurus very simple. there are many sheep out there that does nothing to  help themselves but listen to field good stories that gives them false hopes of this coming true. sadly most of these people are the least to afford to invest in dinar and many  have lost their cars homes and marriage and even worse have killed themselves after losing everything they  owned.the second  group are the greedy group who thinks by spending  a thousand dollars they are going to make millions. real sad
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:40 am

@Ethel Biscuit wrote:
@Truthseeker wrote: I'm still trying to determine our true status.

I believe "Up Shit Creek Without A Paddle" would fit the bill.

say what?
 Pretty much yea ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Common Sense has Left Dinarland" by Truthseeker 4/5/18 2805820865  "Common Sense has Left Dinarland" by Truthseeker 4/5/18 2805820865  "Common Sense has Left Dinarland" by Truthseeker 4/5/18 2805820865  "Common Sense has Left Dinarland" by Truthseeker 4/5/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum