Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18

2 posters

Go down

"Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18 Empty "Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:23 am

KTFA

Samson » April 5th, 2018

Is it time to delete three zeros from the currency ?

3rd April, 2018

The central bank submitted a project to delete three zeros of the currency, in order to confront inflation and stimulate the economy, but was forced to stop because of the deteriorating security and political situation in the country.

The governor of the Central Bank, Ali al-Alaq, in a discussion session with the editors of a number of Iraqi media, including "Economy News", "The subject of deleting zeros from the currency is ready, but it needs an environment suitable to apply," noting that " To prevent manipulation and fraud by the owners of weak souls. "

The central government stands with the central bank's draft to delete three zeros of the currency, because it sees it "hurt the efficiency of the system of cash payments," according to the financial adviser to the prime minister.

He added, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, in an interview, "the economy News," that "the current environment suitable for this project because there is financial and political stability witnessed by the country, especially after the salvation of the organization (da'ash)."
He stressed the need not to rely on the project to support the Iraqi dinar, but "focus on the creation of all conditions that would support the Iraqi dinar and represented by political and economic stability," pointing out that "the central bank has accumulated experience in dealing with the subject."

The economist said, in the name of Jamil Anton, for "Economy News", "The current environment is not suitable for the project to delete the zeros at the moment, because the security situation has not settled so far in the ideal form."

He pointed out that "the project needs educational campaigns to be accepted by citizens and does not affect the movement of the market," noting that "the project has the benefits of reducing the amount of money used in deposits, which helps accountants not to fall in error in dealing with zeros in large amounts, As well as reduce the number of trustees funds and protect money from theft. "

Antoine predicted that the project would be implemented after the legislative elections scheduled for next May.

Frank26 » April 5th, 2018

KTFA KONA ..................... BEHOLD .................. YOUR WEDNESDAY CC ........... PS ......... ANTOINE DOES NOT KNOW SO HE PREDICTS ............... THE KEY IS .......... THEY KNOW !!! !!! !!! ............ SO DO YOU ....

IAM » April 5th, 2018

Hello Family...Much of todays thread discussion appears to be confusion about this article and Antoine's opinion. IMO, Franks comments are referring to the only valuable info in this article are comments from CBI Governor al-Alaq.. AND Saleh. DONE!!! FINISHED!!!

Frank26 » April 5th, 2018

CORRECT !!! !!! !!!

I SAW THE REQUEST FOR THE ARTICLE ON WHERE IT SAID ........... "BY".
WHO CARES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BESIDES ............... SAID I COULD CARELESS ABOUT ANTONIO'S OPINION !!!
THE ABOVE ARTICLE IS OUR HOLY GRAIL OF THE RI FROM THE MOUTH OF THE CBI GOVERNOR ALACK !!! !!! !!!

EVERYTHING WE HAVE SHARED AND MORE IS PLASTERED ALL OVER THIS ARTICLE.

NOTHING .............. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND NO OTHER WORDS MATTER AT THIS TIME AS WE SIMPLY ............ WAIT. WAIT !!! !!! !!!

DELTA » April 5th, 2018

I AGREE WITH YOU BROTHER ........CBI & GOI ARE READY....NOTHING LEFT...

Don961 » April 5th, 2018

Economists are saying .... Politicians ... put up or shut up ... real reform is way overdo ... imo

2018-04-05

Parliamentary elections and economic programs

The Iraqi economists network calls on parties and political alliances to participate in the elections to announce their economic programs

Since the start of the financial and economic crisis in the wake of the collapse of oil prices in mid-2014, the Iraqi public and political and professional elites are increasingly aware of the critical role played by the economy in all aspects of daily and future life and ensuring a decent living for present and future generations. The economy also plays a key role in providing the material basis for building a strong state and a cohesive nation, the wealth of the nation, as expressed by the founder of economics Adam Smith in the eighteenth century AD.

The Iraqi economy has been facing structural distortions for four decades, most notably over-dependence on the oil export sector, which employs less than 2% of the labor force, and behind the productive sectors, resulting in labor surpluses and rising unemployment. On the other hand, the rent economy has been created as a government apparatus with a high unemployment rate.This apparatus is still operating in the old bureaucratic systems and methods inherited from the Ottoman era and has not undergone serious administrative reforms for more than 50 years.

The crises and problems experienced by the Iraqi citizen are many, we mention, for example but not limited to:

Government failure to provide services in all public utilities, most importantly electricity, potable water, sewage and garbage collection.

The failure to advance the educational system, the vocational and technical training system, the provision of adequate schools, and the reform and development of education programs.

The failure to provide health care services, the implementation of construction projects and the operation of distressed hospitals, and the failure to control hospitals, private clinics and drug dealers.

The failure to combat poverty and unemployment that reached high levels.

Failure to reform administrative system in government agencies.

Failure to reform financial, monetary and banking policies.

Failure to protect the environment from water and air pollution and to achieve the goals of sustainable development.

The failure to rehabilitate and develop the infrastructure that has been drained since 1980, especially in the fields of transport and communications.

Failure to provide a suitable environment to attract and encourage national and foreign investment produced and generated new jobs.

Failure to implement all the development strategies and plans that have been written over the last 10 years and remain on paper.

The Iraqi voter has the right to know the views of the political parties and entities participating in the elections on how to deal with the current issues and to develop serious and realistic solutions that convince the voter who has not been promised empty promises.
The Network undertakes to publish your economic program on its website and will allow you to discuss with the broad public of our readers who are interested in the economic affairs, including network experts.

Please forward correspondence to the following email address

info@iraqieconomists.net

Editorial Board of Iraqi Economists Network, April 4, 2018
link

Samson » April 5th, 2018

Abadi from Tokyo: Iraq will be a bridge of convergence and not a battlefield for regional conflict

2018/4/5 10:33

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that Iraq is determined to be a bridge for convergence and not a battlefield for regional conflicts.

"I salute you on behalf of the government and the people of Iraq and I am pleased to extend to the Government and the people of Japan thanks for this initiative and the kind invitation and efforts that come in the context of Japan's support for Iraq," he said.

"I am also pleased to thank all our partners in this meeting, the representatives of the brotherly and friendly countries, the representatives of the United Nations, the European Union and the World Bank, who appreciate your work in supporting development, reconstruction and security in Iraq."

"As our people and the world have promised, Iraq has achieved its great victory and a courageous defeat, thanks to the bravery of our armed forces, the international support and the sacrifices of the sons of Iraq, who have provided their most precious possessions for the sake of the homeland and dignity. We fought terrorism and we won it with a strong and strong will and a spirit of love for life and humanity. All ".

He pointed out that "Iraqna today looks forward to the future confidently, it stores a history and civilization of ancient civilizations and on the other hand has all the elements of the Renaissance and development and investment of the most valuable capital of the Iraqi people and the combined energies of men and women and youth after the end of the era of dictatorship and wars futile that wasted energies and souls and abandoned minds and left Destruction, hindered development and hindered construction, and our people are looking forward to opening up to the world and coexistence and joint action for peace and prosperity."

"We are in Tokyo today to launch a package of projects that will contribute to enhancing security, peace and economy, projects to create jobs, stimulate development sectors, support the private sector and the real partnership between it and the public sector," he said. "Japan was at the forefront of countries that stood with Iraq in building its state and strengthening its democracy and economic development, and we hope today to continue this support and sustain the momentum of development."

"Iraq has regained its role in the Middle East and is now a factor of cooperation, balance and initiative to create a regional system that creates security stability and ensures economic and human cooperation and development in the region instead of wars and displacement," he said.

"Iraq is a country rich in culture, culture, human wealth and natural resources. A great economic boom and a great opportunity and variety. "

"We need the international community's efforts and expertise to serve the optimal investment of Iraq's natural resources and human resources for a young, vibrant and persevering society." "Development in Iraq is a development for the whole region and for all its neighbors. Today, we are establishing the concept of Iraq as a bridge for convergence rather than a battlefield for Iraq to be a space for mutual understanding and a gateway for mutual interests, benefits, visions and ideas."

He pointed out that "the vision of Iraq is based on the principle of diversification of economy and integration, we seek to integrate with our neighbors first and with our Middle East II and with the international environment III, and we insist that we succeed in creating this integration despite the challenges we faced and will face in the future." ​

"We look forward to real and strategic partnerships and fair and acceptable benefits to all, and we look forward to a deep understanding of our reality," he said. "Providing job opportunities for young people is one of Iraq's priorities for the next phase, providing security and peace and transforming society militarization into a productive welfare society." "We fought terrorism in our cities and it was an open and cruel war. We saw our homes demolished, our schools burned, our streets were battlegrounds, our citizens were abandoned and we were suffering all this pain because we were fighting not only for Iraq but for humanity. We were fighting the most bloody and criminal terror in modern history, .

"We expect our brothers and friends to share our responsibility to rebuild what has been destroyed by the war and the consequent decline in the infrastructure of basic services, and before that we must continue to support the restoration of stability in the liberated areas, but in all of Iraq," he said. "We have succeeded in repatriating more than half of the more than five million displaced people, and we affirm that the return of the displaced is voluntary," he said. "The rehabilitation of basic services with quick projects that encourage return to their areas is urgent."

"We must mention here that Iraq as a whole and because of this confrontation with terrorism have suffered from the decline of development and there are great opportunities in all Iraqi provinces from the south through the center, west and north." "We are working to create a healthy environment to create jobs and at the same time limit weapons beyond the control and scope of the state, as investment is the key to achieving sustainable development, whether by activating the economy, increasing production, or employing manpower." "Since we took responsibility for supporting the private sector and investment, we have made it one of the axes of the government program and we have worked on a series of reforms to improve economic sectors and investment opportunities," he said.

"In the last few weeks, we have launched a package of measures to improve the investment environment in Iraq," he said. "The cabinet has agreed to sign international agreements that protect investment in Iraq." "In order to be sure of the transparent deal as we proceed in the path of investment promising by meticulous performance of one window we will through the Higher Committee for Investment and Reconstruction, headed by the Prime Minister to follow up through an executive follow-up committee with sufficient powers linked to the Supreme Committee to ensure the accuracy of implementation and transparency of procedures.

The Prime Minister expressed his hope that this meeting will be an important link in the major breakthrough to create jobs in a secure and stable environment for reconstruction and investment, and Iraq will continue to promote it and provide a sound environment for sustainable development. "We look forward to your presence in Iraq. We welcome your efforts and affirm the government's keenness to double the effort to open its doors for the benefit of all Iraqis. It is important to emphasize the outstanding role played by international and regional organizations and friendly countries in supporting the reconstruction, Beloved". LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18 Empty Re: "Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:32 am

How many times have we seen articles about "dropping the three zeros"? Dozens. How many times have pooroos like Frank hyped them? Also dozens. How many times have we actually seen anything happen? Yea, that's right, zero.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18 2805820865   "Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18 2805820865   "Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18 2805820865   "Holy Grail of the RI" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 4/5/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum